Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 10:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm back for good now :)

and I see that a lot has changed around here. I had William on 2-3-04 and just had my 6 week checkup Monday and have been cleared for exercise. I have kept putting off my weight loss plan until now and I kept giving myself more and more excuses but I'm done with them. We had a great weather day today so the whole family went outside today and I walked the new front yard (we live in the country). It's about the size of an indoor football arena. My original goal was 5 laps but I felt so good walking decided to make it to 10. It's a good thing I did too. I've been reading Dr. Phil's book that I requested for Christmas and started working on the keys while pregnant. For the past few weeks I couldn't figure out why I just haven't felt like putting any of the keys to use and on my 6th lap it hit me--I'm afraid of failing. I mean if I don't try and I can guarantee I won't fail but that'll only make me larger.

I'm currently 289.5 (which is down from 319 when I got pregnant this time). I plan on following Dr. Phil's 7 keys to change my life and in the process shed a few pounds.

For those of you who don't remember me, my name is Dawnyal. I started here when I was married to my ex. Went through a divorce, got on weight watchers and down to 260, started dating and threw out the diets because I was happy in a relationship. I've been with my hubby for over 2 years now and love him more and more every day.

Here's a pic of Lilly (now 14 1/2 months) and William (now 6 weeks) with me.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:42 AM   #2  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Welcome Dawnyal!!! (Back, that is)

Beautiful children....I love that picture!!!!!!

I am also working through the steps with the good ol doctor!!! I know you can do this....because you have done it before!!!!! Good luck! And congrats on the new baby, the new hubby, and your new lifestyle!!!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 12:16 PM   #3  
beautiful

hey you! glad to see ya back! that's a great picture.
good luck with the program!
Old 03-19-2004, 11:54 PM   #4  
Live for the Moment!

Dawnya,

I just made the journey back here today too and am sort of in the same boat as you... We can do it this time, I know we can....

Good Luck! Now, lets get rid of this weight and look how we feel on the inside..

Cheers,
Celina
Old 03-20-2004, 12:05 AM   #5  

Welcome. I wasn't here last time you were around ... I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:43 AM   #6  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

Beautiful children! I wasn't around the last time you were here either, but I wanted to send out a big...
WELCOME BACK!!!

Melissa
Closed Thread