new here and would like to join

• hi all i belong to the aol message board for 100+ and someone on there told me about this message board. i started my journey on feb 4th of this year. i am married to a wonderful man who is serving our country right now in iraq. my goal is to make him drool by the time he gets back. (more than he does now)i belong to metabolic research center i needed a swift kick in the butt to get me started and they helped. so far i have lost 14.75 pounds. i weigh in again tomorrow. it is a high protien low carb type i go to the gym 3 x a week right now hoping to work up to 5. i heard great things about this board and i have read many posts and seen many pictures great motivation.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss! How cool to have your husband come back to a "new you!"

Hope to read more about you in the coming months. Welcome!
  • nice to meet you, insider!!!! jump in.. hang out. it'll be fun.. and lots of work.
  • Welcome!

It sounds like you are doing well on your diet and exercise so far - well done!

It's a long road for all of us and this forum is great for all the support, advice and guidance you may need along the way.

i look forward to getting to know you better!

Love Amanda xxx
  • Welcome!!! Congrats on the weight you already lost!
  • Welcome, there is always room for more!!!!!! Post, and post often!!!!!
  • Welcome, welcome!

(I am stalking you thru the threads, Gina, hahahahaha)
  • I have noticed...lol, and I was beginning to wonder....!!!!