Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 09:38 AM   #1  

Default Spring Clothing Challenge

I was reading the April Fools Challenge and came acroos a post by Northernclipper and her challenge was to pick out a specail outfit to try to fit into by spring time I think this would be a great challenge.

Hope You dont mind Northernclipper

I think this would be such a good challenge, everyone likes to look there best , and sometimes when you are heavy it is hard to find clothes that fit the way you want them too so if you have that perfect outfit in the closet that you are just dying to get into I think this would be a great goal to work toward.

So March 20th is the first day of spring so thats only 4 weeks away seems like such a short time but, it would'nt be a challenge if it were too easy huh?

The rewards from this challenge: Looking good Feeling good about yourself and if we reach this goal maybe even a new out fit

JUMP ABOARD AND GOODLUCK TO ALL
Old 02-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #2  

Great idea! Now I will need to dig in my closet and find my spring clothes, still to o many winter ones hanging around
Old 02-19-2004, 01:34 PM   #3  
northernclipper

hello Kimmber72 and jolee95
I already have the outfit picked out so this should be no hardship. It will be losing the lbs and inches to fit into it that will keep me busy. I'm glad you like this idea because every week I notice my exerise is helping with the inches. I wish I could be so lucky with the diet and the drinking of the water. My motivation is I want to wear that outfit in Europe when my husband and I go this spring to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. So ladies lets bring on our clothing challenge

sw171
cw161
gw140
Old 02-19-2004, 01:50 PM   #4  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

I have mine picked out. I have a brand new set I never wore last year.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:30 PM   #5  
beautiful

i have had my outfit picked out for a few weeks now. i'll send a pic when i fit into it. i actually bought the shirt when i was pregnant with bryleigh. i lost 40 lbs after i had her (i only gained 24 with her) and it fit but then i gained about 50 pounds back and it didnt fit anymore. its a really cute stretchy button up shirt with a low cut neck line and fitted sleeves. its a ribbed material. the pants are black and a regular size 22 not 22W. i will fit into this outfit by the deadline!!!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 10:23 PM   #6  
New and shy

Angry

I decided to do this a few weeks ago! I found this beautiful red dress a while ago and got it on sale in two sizes smaller than I wore then. It hangs on my bedroom door so I see it all the time and imagine myself wearing it!
Old 02-23-2004, 12:21 AM   #7  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

hmmmmm...I am in!!! The challenge that is....although I would love to "be in" the pants I bought too small...so not on purpose. So, right before Christmas, I bouht my very first pair of Hip Hugger Jeans. I was so excited to try em on when I got home....but was bummed to know I could barely pull them up to my hps So, although they are jeans, and not very SPRINGISH.....this is my challenge....and maybe I will go to Old Navy this week, and buy a SPRINGY SHIRT to go withthe pants!!!!!!
Closed Thread