Valentines Day present :)

• Today after I returned home from water aerobics we exchanged our Valentine's Day gifts. I told Lee that I wanted a set of weights for my birthday (next month) but he must have decided that was too far away He bought me a set of 2, 3 and 5 pounders. I am so excited because I was only able to get to the gym twice a week to lift weights and I wanted to do 3 times. He also bought me a water fountain centerpiece that is very pretty and a new "We Love Mommy" frame. The new pictures that my daughters and I had taken for his Valentine gift went very nicely in it!

So what did everyone else get for Valentine's Day?
  • Wow....what a cool gift!!!!!

Um, well...I got my baby home from the hospital....that is my Valentine gift. Seriously, I told my DH that I did not need anything this year. Although I did buy fake rose petals, lover's Dice, and a package of feathers....(use your imagination...lol)

Oh yeah.....Happy Congenital Heart Defect Awareness day!!!!! (my older son was born with a heart defect)!
  • I received a necklace and pair of earrings (costume). The necklace has a miscolored bead (supposed to be all silver beads, but one is goldish), so I am going to return it. If I don't see something I just love, I am going to stash the cash away and put it towards the new photo printer that I want to buy. I am still $62.00 shy. (Since we really don't NEED it, I am saving up for it.)
  • Valentine's day gifts? what?

Jim's sisters and spouse went bar hoping. - I was the DD didn't get home till 1:30 - slept most of the day.