Curves

• I was just wondering if anyone else is a member of/participates in the Curves program? I signed up for it friday and go for my orientation/training on monday and I was just wondering what anyone who was already doing it has to say about it.

Cezanne
  • Hi Cezanne,

I went to Curves for a while and I liked it a lot. I was unable to continue because of my work schedule. I wish I had been able to continue with it because I feel that it was helping.

There is a thread going under the exercise section of people who go to Curves. You might enjoy posting and reading with them.

Take care ~ Gayle
  • Thanks Gayle
  • Hi Cezanne
    I too am about to start curves,hope it works! Let me know what you think of it.
  • Dawn,
    I have been to curves 3 times now and absolutely LOVE it! Check out the curves thread on the Exercise board that glynne recommended. I've found it to be almost as helpful as the people I've met at Curves!

Cezanne
  • I will Cezanne thanks.I'll join soon as I get rid of this darn head cold.Do you want it?
  • Noooooooo thanks! I had it a couple weeks ago, you can pass it on to someone who hasn't yet had the pleasure!