Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 12:17 AM   #16  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Jenaya....OMG...I am so glad that you are unharmed. I would say that your angels were watching you. I know this is a huge inconvience, but like you said, no one is hurt....

Welcome Mary, welcome......so glad you popped in!!!! Please post often....I love to see peoples opinions and suggestions. I have been in hiding myself until recently. It has been a very wise decision to come out!!!! You know what I mean...

Apryl.....way to go...4.o.....that is amazing. And you were soooo worried. I am so proud of you.

Freezing cold here too....but with the wind chilll even colder...brrrrrrr
Old 01-30-2004, 01:11 AM   #17  
Crazy Canuck

Jenaya - gee, and I thought I was having a bad day because a truck kicked up a stone that cracked my windshield. So glad to hear you escaped unscathed (physically), even if your vehicle did suffer terribly and you've been put through an emotional wringer. I give you lots of credit for having a great attitude about it all and counting blessings instead of cursing the woman who caused all the inconvenience.

As for our Amazing Apryl - 4.0!!! But, really, as if there was ever any doubt. Tres bien mon ami (I'd say something in Spanish, but my vocabulary is limited to ordering food at a Mexican restaurant).

Welcome Mary and don't be shy about posting - Jump right in, the water's fine (however I wouldn't suggest jumping into any around here unless you want frostbite).

I guess it's officially Friday, 1/30 - I'd better get out of this thread! Night all
Old 01-30-2004, 07:51 AM   #18  

Way to go Apryl! That is no easy feat!

Jenaya- Did you know since that your car seats were in an accident even a minor one you are not supposed to use them anymore? You need to tell the insurance person that you need new car seats. I was in an accident with my kids 2 years ago and went through that. Even if the look fine there could be a stress fracture somewhere that could cause them to fail or break at a later date. Just wanted to make sure you knew that! REALLY glad you are ok and just stressed out alot.
Old 01-30-2004, 10:02 AM   #19  

Jenaya - Glad that everybody's OK....Don't be too hard on yourself for going off-plan at dinner! You had a difficult, stressful and upsetting day! Let yourself feel a bit wronged, annoyed and ask "Why me?" (anybody in the same situation would!). Then move back to your healthy eating & living plan! With your positive attitude, this should take no time at all! Take care of yourself! I'm so glad that you and your family are safe and well...
Closed Thread