Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 09:49 AM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Talking Secrets for Success # 8

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Albert Schweitzer

How true is this, especially when related to weight loss. Some times I am under this illusion, that once I succeed at my goal weight, I will be happy. Sure, I it will feel great....but I am still going to have my problems. Unfortunately, problems and issues don't shed with the pounds.

I am a firm believer that it is so important to have Self Love....no matter what size we are, goal weight or not. It is a very important piece of the weight loss journey puzzle, that is so often overlooked. That is one aspect of Dr. Phils book that I am gaining so much insight from. Obviously, emotional eating is huge for me....and it all starts in my head

So....lets all give ourselves a huge hug!!!!!
Closed Thread