Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #136  
Andando...

Gemini6: Thank you! ^_^ You are so sweet. My thumb is ok, bandaged. Was told not to change the inner layer for at least 3 days. I have the feeling it will take a while to heal though. Super clumsy at the moment, since I have to do most things with my left hand and I have to make sure it doesn't get wet. As for my BK cheating.... xD I didn't really eat much the rest of the day, and dinner was REALLY late. I was actually surprised I wasn't STARVING before that. So that's all I ate before bed. I had a large meal, so I was very bad, and a chicken sandwich w/o mayo at least lol.

My PC is around that old! I NEED a new one, it's struggling so much. I might see about an upgrade for my bday! :3 Oi! Was there no way to salvage the info on those drives? Before you hammered them! OMG YES!!! You are doing GREAT!! Those are amazing numbers! And 50 already?

---

211.8 Still not back to Wednesday's weight. But at least there is a loss this week, a tiny [0.5 lbs] one... but it's better than a gain. Went to a dumpling restaurant last night, they did not have nutritional info, but I ate mostly steamed dumplings so I don't think it was too bad. I just looked up a different restaurant and logged those.

Today I am going to a barbecue, and again, I'll be taking my lunchbox! xD I am taking Kebabs for the potluck, but I'll probably just take some turkey hotdog for myself and eat 5 or so without buns. It's been such a crazy week that I haven't even thought about what else I'll bring and I still need to finish the skewers/kebabs.

I should probably keep it "light" on Sunday, see if I can see a last minute woosh and make it to at least 1 lb! >_<

Oh, the news we were supposed to get, came... partially. So, it was kindda good news, but it seems someone else has to gives another answer that will affect the overall result, but they are out of the country... so God knows when we'll get an answer. Oh well...

05/22: 212.3 [-0.0]
05/23: 212.3 [-0.0]
05/24: 211.6 [-0.7]
05/25: 212.5 [+0.9]
05/26: 212.5 [-0.0]
05/27: 211.8 [-0.7]
05/28:
Old 05-27-2017, 01:08 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning!

Happy Saturday to all. Not a whole lot planned for the weekend but I hope to make the most of whatever I decide to do Beauty and the Beast is still in town so I may go see that. Anyone seen it? Thoughts?

DayDreamer26: Sounds like your finger is going to be alright, but what a situation. I've have two similar types of mishaps in my life; both centering on very sharp knives. The bleeding is both frightening and weirdly impressive coming from such a small appendage. You were smart to go to Urgent Care because it is enough to make a person Glad you enjoyed your Burger King and that the scale remains kind.

Gemini6: being down 50 pounds! That is a most beautiful number, isn't it?
Old 05-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #138  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Popping in really quick while my husband is taking a shower. His computer is the only one we kept at the house to use after the movers packed up everything a couple days ago and then finally took it all out on the road with them yesterday, so at least we have this for now, lol. We will be camping out here in an empty house with this one computer, some air mattresses, and our suitcases for about a week until we can turn in the keys and hit the road. They packed up my scale because I left in in the bathroom on accident on the last day they were here, so I will have no more weigh-ins until our stuff is delivered back to us once we are at our new house. So, I will just be posting my monthly update early...which means I will only be showing 7.4 lbs for the month. It's less than I was hoping for, but it is still a loss! Especially since the eating out nearly every day has already began. The last 3 days alone have been heavier days, so I am just hoping to maintain as much as possible over the next week here at the house and the following week on the road. We should be getting into our new house on the 9th and then set back up within a few days after that. So, it will be about mid-June when I am able to hit the grindstone again and get back on track. Will be logging to keep track of everything on MFP and trying to stay on course as much as the road will allow. I will check in with you guys again when I can! I may join in a little late on the next month's thread, but I WILL be back! Until then, wish me luck and I will be wishing you guys all the success until then as well!

------------------------------------

April 30th Weigh-In: 229.6
Month Goal Weight: 219.6
May 31st Weigh-In: N/A, but May 26th weigh-in was 222.2.
Total Month Weight Loss: 7.4 lbs.

Week One
01: 228.8
02: 228.2
03: 228.0
04: 228.2
05: 228.4
06: 228.4
07: 227.6
----------------------------
Total Loss for Week One: 2.0 lbs.

Week Two
08: 227.2
09: 227.8
10: 227.4
11: NWI - (TOM)
12: 228.2 - (TOM)
13: 227.0 - (TOM)
14: 226.2 - (TOM, ending.)
End of Week One: 227.6
Total Loss for Week Two: 1.4 lbs.

Week Three
15: 225.0
16: 223.6
17: 223.0
18: 223.4
19: 222.6
20: 222.8
21: 222.6
End of Week Two: 226.2
Total Loss for Week Three: 3.6 lbs.

Week Four
22: 222.4
23: NWI.
24: NWI.
25: NWI.
26: 222.2
27: No more weigh-ins for the rest of the month...scale was shipped with movers.
28: NWI.
End of Week Three: 222.6
Total Loss for Week Four: Will only count as 0.4 lbs.

Final Days
29: NWI.
30: NWI.
31: NWI.
End of Week Four: NWI.
Total Loss for Final Days: N/A.

Old 05-27-2017, 05:25 PM   #139  
Gizmo

opheliapheomix can't believe the big move is already here. Congratulations on another successful month, despite all that's going on. I admire your consistency and persistence.

Gemini6 50 pounds down, what a huge achievement Sorry about your computer woes. I love my tablet but for work, nothing is better than a computer.

LauraRVA42011 how is your back doing? Hope you were able to see a doctor and that are feeling better already

DayDreamer26 I can imagine how awkward everything is with a thumb bandaged up. Sorry you didn't get all the news you were waiting for. Hate waiting for answers of any kind.

Victorious sending lots of positive energy your way. Please know that you can rant all you want, we are here for that.

curvynotlumpy hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

So only this weekend left of my vacation week. It was not on plan whatsoever. But the one good news is that today, I could walk 3.8km around the lake at the park, so it's a step in the right direction (pardon my pun). Happy to see everyone again
Old 05-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #140  
Cupcake lover

S/C/G: 270/260/135

Height: 5'5

Victorious Hang in there love. We are here right along with you.

daydreamer praying for good news for you!

Casey the big move is here at last! Happy thoughts for a smooth transition coming your way

Rennie thank you so much for starting this thread! I'm excited about the next one

I've been busting it trying to get some results and they're actually showing! I finally got the elusive WHOOSH everyone has been talking about! I still need to work on water intake and ending my relationship with Diet Coke. It has been a rocky month, what with a bad breakup and car wreck....normally that would see me packing ON the pounds. I am overwhelmed with how much progress I've made, even after a mini-vaca. Thank you darlings for offering endless support and love. I will try to avoid celebratory cookies until the actual end of May when I see my end weight. Then it's on!! I will see you all on the June Thread

April 30th = 256.8lbs
May 7th = 252.0
May 14th = 251.4
May 21st = 253.6
May 28th = 247.0
May 31st =

Last edited by gulfmagnolia; 05-30-2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:49 PM   #141  

and good afternoon!

TOM started yesterday so I'm in the throes of lethargy and bloating. And if I'm honest, I'm a bit of a cranky pants as well Weight is up and I feel squishy--if that makes any sense.

opheliaphoenix: Safe travels for you and your family as you head to Arizona. Looking forward to hearing your update once you arrive and get your bearings.

Martine: Did you have a good vacation? I also go into vacation mode with plans to either get things done or to get things back on track and I'm mostly inconsistent. Great news about your walking! I know you've been struggling for awhile on the injured leg/tendon and it was also doing a number on how you were feeling about yourself. Sounds like the rest did you good. Continued good luck with the healing and your walking.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:04 PM   #142  
Andando...

curvynotlumpy: It's SO CUTE! Watch it!! I loved it!!!

opheliaphoenix: Oh no, I am sorry about the scale! When will you guys settle down in the new place?

Martine: It's over already? Hope you got to rest and enjoy yourself.

gulfmagnolia: Thank you! Wow! That's great!! You are in a new decade too! Congrats!!

---

The bbq was fun! Not much to report on that front. Today I finally saw progress, 210.8 lbs which makes a total of 1.5 lbs this week. I think this is the worst I have done since I started. Naively enough, I am still hoping to see a 0.5 drop tomorrow so at least I can say I made it to 2 lbs. We shall see what happens. So close to 210! A new decade is right around the corner!

May has flown by, 3 more days until June! It's crazy! The weather too, has been unbearable. We have been getting mid 90's temps and it's not even summer yet!! I am NOT looking forward to these upcoming months.

05/22: 212.3 [-0.0]
05/23: 212.3 [-0.0]
05/24: 211.6 [-0.7]
05/25: 212.5 [+0.9] WTF?!?!
05/26: 212.5 [-0.0] Ok this one is on me...
05/27: 211.8 [-0.7]
05/28: 210.8 [-1.0]
Old 05-28-2017, 07:45 PM   #143  
Gizmo

curvynotlumpy thank you so much for your kind words, you always know just what to say. The rest was great, I really needed it. Work did text me twice though, I was very annoyed and will let them know that it was unacceptable. Today was a wonderful Summer-like day to end our vacation, but I'm paying the price for all that walking yesterday. Tendon is swollen and painful. Lots of ice applied. One step forward, one step back.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:31 PM   #144  
Operation Less Fluffy

Hi!

Martine – So glad to hear that you are able to walk more again! Bummer about the vacation almost over though.

GulfMagnolia – Yay for the elusive whoosh and the new net loss so far this month! And keeping the progress with so much going on in your life!

Casey – 7.4 pounds is an awesome loss for even a WHOLE May! I hope everything goes smoothly with your move and you get settled in quickly. Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Curvy – I haven’t seen Beauty, but I’ve heard good things and I like the actors. I hope you are getting over the hormone hump of the month and feeling less cranky/squishy!

DayDreamer – Looking good! Almost to single digits!!! I hope your thumb is healing nicely! We never realize how much we use something until we damage it. Your menus always sound so interesting.

Last edited by Gemini6; 06-18-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #145  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

Hey all,

Quick pop in to say I got some relief for my back, but am still not active. I fell off the wagon big time this past weekend, ATE ALL THE THINGS, and gained 6lbs. I am back on the straight and narrow and will return to my downward trend. I'm annoyed at myself for getting cocky and thinking I could dip into bad food without jumping into the deep end. I have binging personality issues I need to deal with before I can even think about finishing my loss journey and moving on to maintenance.

Will read more when I get a chance and see how everyone else is doing and post again.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #146  
Andando...

Gemini6: The main reason why I vary food so much is because I have to feed more than just myself... Else, I'd eat the same everyday. But if you like to eat new things, look up recipes. Some might be fails, others you might love. We just tried 2 different kebab recipes. My husband loves one of them SO much he wants me to just use the marinade for dinner some time. So if you are bored of the things you are eating look recipes up. If they have too much carbs, you can usually remove them or substitute them. The scale will eventually budge, that's what I had to remind myself all last week. If we keep going, we will see a drop. So, don't get discouraged!

---

On Sunday, we had an impromptu movie night. I had some calories left, just by chance and I indulged with some popcorn. I bought this tray, that came with 3 cups of popcorn (?), probably less, a pouch of fruit snacks and I got water as a drink. It was nummy! I did try to drink A LOT of water after, and the next day because of all the sodium.

Yesterday was pretty lazy, the scale was at 210.5 [-0.3 lbs], which I was glad after all the salt.

Today, 209.9 lbs!!!!! A new decade! And reached my second Goal, which I didn't think I'd get it with how things had been going last week. I guess I got one last woosh before the end of the month! 10 more pound until wonderland!! So close to my first goal too, and I still haven't decided what I want my reward to be. I guess I should choose soon. Ideas? (Trying to avoid food, clothes, shoes and jewelry).

I am excited! It's only been 7 weeks and I feel silly, since there is still a long path ahead but... 20.3 lbs are gone, and I am THRILLED. I mean, you can't really tell yet. Someone even asked me yesterday, "Is that diet even working?" I felt like **** ha! My reply was like, "So supportive...". They are the type of person who wouldn't notice if I chopped all my hair off, that actually happened. So I am not horribly wounded. I did ended up mentioning I had lost around 20 lbs and the were pretty impressed. So, I guess that made up for it.

05/29: 210.5 [-0.3]
05/30: 209.9 [-0.6]
05/31:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:32 PM   #147  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

OpheliaPhoenix good luck on the move!

Gemini6 Congrats on the 50!! Don't be a jerk like me and think you can eat anything because it'll turn back into 46 ... Just kidding, great job!! I hope to revisit 50 sooner than later.

DayDreamer congrats on your loss and new decade! I've been there with the deep cut finger, hope you improve sooner than later!

Thank you to Martine, Gemini6 and CurvyNotLumpy for checking on me about my back. It was a rough going and I appreciate the kind thoughts.

Back on track today and already feeling better. Hope the scale results improve and I get back to my 50+ loss.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #148  

and good afternoon.

A work week that begins on a Tuesday is just weird Weight is still up due to TOM and also my terrible eating over this weekend. More junk than usual and just eating more overall. Once again I've put work ahead of most things so even my walking is not as consistent and down in mileage.

DayDreamer26: You are doing a great job! Don't let those negative Nelly's get you down. Sometimes I think comments like the one you received are coming from a place of jealousy. That person could see the loss but just didn't want to admit it. My two cents.

Gemini6: Switching up your menu is a good idea and may just be the thing to jump start steady loss again.

LauraRVA42011: Been there, done that! It's so easy to get over confident especially if the weight has come off steadily and relatively "easy." It seems like you can lose weight at will. You know what it takes to get back on track so I know you'll lose the six pounds pretty quickly and once again be experiencing I am glad you're back is feeling some relief.

Martine: Work texts and emails me too, when I'm on vacation. I think sooner or later you're going to find that sweet spot for reasonable exercise/movement while your tendon recovers. In the meantime, in the words of Vanilla Ice--ice, ice baby!

Wishing everyone a lovely Tuesday!
Old 05-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #149  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Default June thread

.... sorry I've been MIA ... my Mom was visiting so between worK, trying to rest and keep her entertained/busy I've been

Here's the June thread ... I'll see you all there

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post5317114
Old 05-31-2017, 07:48 AM   #150  
Operation Less Fluffy

Hi y’all!

Thanks Rennie for the new thread!

Curvy – I know what you mean about the crazy week. Monday felt like Sunday and Tuesday like Monday and so on.

Laura – That is great news about your back! I think it is good to take a day off now and then for various reasons.

DayDreamer on 209! I can’t believe some @ss#ole had the nerve to say that to you. What a jerk! Just ignore these fools, you know how well you have done!!!

Last edited by Gemini6; 06-18-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Closed Thread