Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #151  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Martine: It was yummy, but I am the same way...the bread is always my weakness, as well! Haha. And, yes...definitely take a rest day today to let your Achille's recover. Hope it feels better soon!

curvynotlumpy: Looks like it has already started! So, for that, I am thankful. I'm clearly not where I would have been by now, but it appears like most of the damage was bloat. Hoping to work off the rest soon!

Vivvian: I'm sorry that you have been having trouble sleeping since the car accident...it was a scary thing, so it is understandable! Glad you got some decent sleep last night, though. A full 9 hours of deep sleep must feel so restorative after that! Sending hugs your way and glad you're back to posting here. (And, yes...the bread just kept coming, lol. It was hard to resist any more than I had already had as it was!)

howdytx: Great loss so far!

Weigh-in was back down to 244.6 today, so it looks like I am starting to depuff from my last few days...thinking I was in carb overload, especially from that dang tasty bread. My rings are still tight when they are normally a little loose now, so I know I still have some bloating going on, but I am happy that there is a least some loss to show for this week afterall. We'll see what these last few days of the month will bring!

Week Four
22: 245.6
23: 245.0
24: 244.8
25: NWI.
26: NWI.
27: 246.2
28: 244.6
----------------------------
End of Week Three: 246.0
Total Loss for Week Four: 1.4 lbs.

Old 03-29-2017, 05:27 AM   #152  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

I'm no going to have time to shout outs but reading back through the last week I'm seeing a lot of success! Way to go!

I'm still healing and walking and losing in varying amounts. I'm kinda looking forward to having March in the rearview mirror....
Old 03-29-2017, 03:48 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

all

Happy Tuesday to everyone! It's a beautiful spring day here but I'm stuck inside at a supervisor's meeting. It's a really good meeting but it sure is a nice day and I don't like missing it. It's always this way this time of year, though. It's not just students who get spring fever.

Vladadog: Nice to see you and know that you're recovering and moving along the best that you can. March was alright for me but I hear what you're saying.

opheliaphoenix: Ah, yes, bread. I've never met a loaf or slice that I didn't like!

howdytx: on your total loss so far. Nearly 30 pounds! You go, girl!

Martine: Take good care of that Achilles. Rest is a good idea and will help your recovery.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:21 PM   #154  
|| Casey ||

Vladadog: I'm looking forward to April, as well...and, I like the your profile photo, by the way!

curvynotlumpy: Hopefully you will get a nice day like today over the weekend where you can be outside and enjoy it!

Weigh-in was 244.4 today, so down another smidge. Didn't fall asleep until after 2am last night, so kicking myself for that right about now...sooo tired, lol. Going to try making sure I still get in my 5 mile walk, but one kid has baseball practice he needs to be taken to for a couple hours and another one needs to be picked up after her soccer game tonight. It's all around the same time, as well as during the usual time I am normally out walking, so I'm going to have to puzzle piece my evening a little...haha.

Final Days
29: 244.4
30:
31:
End of Week Four: 244.6
Total Loss for Final Days:

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 03-29-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:40 PM   #155  
Gizmo

opheliapheonix tough schedule there, hope you can make it work. May I ask why you walk in the evenings only?

Vladadog nice to see you and wishing for a continued good recovery for you.

curvynotlumpy April can't come fast enough for me either.

I can tell that the icing of my Achille's tendon helped yesterday but it definitely is not back to normal yet. So I just did an upper body workout with weights after work. I didn't sweat too much, so it "feels" like I didn't work out enough, even though my arms are sore. Hope everyone will enjoy a great evening.

19: 253.0
20: 253.2
21: 251.8
22: 250.8
23: 250.0
24: 250.6
25: 250.2
26: 250.2
27: 249.2
28: 249.4
29: 248.8
Old 03-29-2017, 08:33 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Geez, just realized I wrote "happy Tuesday" and it's Wednesday! Clearly a result of spending the last two days indoors.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #157  
in itinere

S/C/G: 242.3/241.2/138.0

Good morning everyone! I've been doing better on tracking and am headed to the gym today—I had a migraine on Tuesday so I still will owe my week one gym trip for Saturday morning. That should be fine, though, I just have to remember to do it!

Martine, good job on resting your Achilles, though—I always feel antsy when I am forced to rest (and not just lazy about going to the gym *g*), but it definitely does help—I was on strict orders not to do my usual PT at-home weights workout for my shoulder for a week after my car accident, just ice and stretching, and it definitely did help sort it out. Hopefully all the very wise things you are doing will help sort your Achilles out soon, too.

curvynotlumpy, I hear you about the weather! I've been hauling my laptop down by my apartment building's pool some days, it's been so nice (though, this being SoCal, "nice" means it's like 80...). But all the poppies and lupines are blooming, too, and it's so nice to—well, not be stuck at a computer inside, at least. Nature!! I missed you when you were all muddy, Nature.

Vladadog, me too, re: March... what a month! But April's just around the corner. BTW, love the new profile photo—what a handsome furiend you have, too!

opheliaphoenix, those puzzle pieces days can be so annoying, can't they? I have one myself today and am trying to figure out when on earth I'm going to make it to the store...
Old 03-30-2017, 03:53 PM   #158  
|| Casey ||

Martine: My main reason that I usually only walk in the evenings is because our two year old usually can't handle going out with me for five miles - even with a stroller - without having a fit by mile 2 or 3, so I have to wait until my husband gets home from work. Which is usually right around dinner time, so I don't get out until afterwards. Glad your Achille's is feeling a little better after icing, and hope it fully heals up ASAP!

curvynotlumpy: We all have days like that...and, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't even notice!

Vivvian: I hope you're able to navigate through your day today a little more successfully than I did yesterday! I wasn't able to get all my boxes ticked before the end of the day...lol.

Weigh-in was 243.6 today. I didn't end up getting home until almost 9pm last night between the practice, the game, and having to take one of our daughter's friends to the store really quick before coming back....so, I didn't end up taking my walk afterall. Boo. I only have one errand this evening, so I'm definitely going to get back to it today!

Final Days
29: 244.4
30: 243.6
31:
End of Week Four: 244.6
Total Loss for Final Days:

Old 03-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #159  

S/C/G: S214/C190.0/G114

Height: 5'2"

Not doing well today guys. Have been almost 100% on plan for the past 2 months but then today I got HUNGRY and SNACKY and have eaten literally twice what I am supposed to. At least when I'm at work I only bring enough for lunch and a snack but I had allllll day by myself at the house where I vegged out and did nothing productive at all. Just feeling blah overall and not motivated to do much of anything (diet related & life related). #thursdayblues
Old 03-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #160  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Default April thread

Here's your April thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post5308771

Hope to join you there
Old 03-30-2017, 06:28 PM   #161  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi ALL

it's been forever since I checked in ... I haven't been doing very well and I have to honestly admit I haven't been trying as hard as I should. My weight is up, clothes are too too tight. My bras kill me so as soon as I can take it off I do My daughter says the red marks that they leave look like they really hurt (if she only knew) Wedding rings are tight .... everythings tight :sad: and

last weigh in 3/28 ~ 194.9

----------------------------------------------

Martine I hope you're on the path to healing

Casey oh how I remember the days of the everywhere MOM ... those were the days

howdytx, I have more of those days than a few but mine are also in my car before I get to my house. I keep things in car to help with the drive home (staying awake). I just need to find/make healthier choices. Here's to a better tomorrow

Curvy that's me everyday because of the time I go to work ... my co-worker and I are always asking each other what day it is? Curvy, I'm with you re: the bread add a little olive oil and seasoning and

Vivvian, yay on tracking. I need to get back to it. Sorry about the migraine glad it's gone

Vladadog, like the new avatar

only read up on this page, I'm not leaving anyone out on purpose to you all

April thread ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post5308775

Last edited by love2b150; 03-30-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:39 AM   #162  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

Last days of March - final weigh in

28: 263
29: 262.3
30: 262.3
31: 263.9 (high salt dinner last night, oh well)

March starting weight: 275.4
March ending weight: 263.9
Total loss for March: 11.5
Old 03-31-2017, 08:53 AM   #163  
Gizmo

Rennie! Sending motivation your way.

I finish the month at 249.6, so basically where I started but 4 pounds down from mid-month. I did not exercise yesterday, I finished work so late. Yesterday at work we had a power outage that lasted roughly 4 hours. Not fun, it really hurt our weekly sales and I got way behind on work. And this morning the left side of my left ankle is swollen, so more ice. Hope everyone will have a great day!
Old 03-31-2017, 08:56 AM   #164  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

March. Blah. But I've started my tracking post for April and I'm staying positive. Even though they're calling for another dump of snow today and tomorrow. I love snow but i want to get out and walk in the woods...

Anyway: 7.6 pounds down in March so there's something to celebrate for me. Slow and steady. I'm anxious to get to Onederland but I am committed to not rushing.

love2b150 - thanks for starting these threads for us! I haven't been wearing my bra most of the night at work because there's an incision site right below the bra - line. So I don't put it on till about 5:30 before the kids I work with start waking up. I like not wearing it all night...

Sorry to hear you've hit a few bumps in the road. Come back to these threads you start for us and check in. Let us if not inspire at least encourage you!

Laura - Great loss for March!!!

Howdy - When i get tired (which I always am at the end of my work work (thursday morning)) I basically want to eat anything that can't run away. I went to bed last night at 7pm because I was full from dinner and still wanted to eat eat eat. I knew it was the Ghrelin hormone talking so i went to bed. Win-win - I can't eat if I'm sleeping plus i get the rest my body needed.

But even when I'm not dead tired sometimes I just want to eat eat eat and others I could go all day and not eat anything. I haven't figured out a pattern and saying "no" on the eat eat eat days isn't easy.

Today is a new day! March is almost over! We can do this! We CAN make healthy choices!

Vivvian - Glad the migraine is gone!

opheliaphoenix - I bake my own bread. It's not the bread that kills me, it's whatever i put on the bread... which is why i don't but Nutella any more... I admire your dedication to getting out to walk even when you have so many other things to juggle.

Martine - take care of that achilles tendon. They are very unforgiving. Giving it a rest now will pay off in the long run.

Curvy - I hope you got out to enjoy some of that nice day! I'm sooooo ready for Spring (although that means rain...)
Old 03-31-2017, 09:43 AM   #165  
in itinere

S/C/G: 242.3/241.2/138.0

Good morning all! Drive-by post as today is a holiday for us and my partner and I have plans, so I have to go shower etc. Did make it to the gym yesterday, hurrah, so one left to do for the week to make my goal of two—tomorrow morning! Determined face!!
Closed Thread