Old 10-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #346  
Debbie

Height: 5'3"

lemonthyme congrats on your progress! I don't have as much as I did to post but am still cheering you on!
boopchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:21 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Thank you for your support ladies! I took a look at the old bod today and it looks not so puffy and thinner then it has in a while and that made me smile because I haven’t seen such in a very long time. And if and when I lose weight it’s interesting where it ends up disappearing from. Right now it seems my bum which I have no issues on it going down some.

Hopefully everyone is doing good!

Last edited by lemonthyme; 10-12-2017 at 08:22 AM.
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:18 AM   #348  

Thanks ladies! I see your journies are going well! Yeah for you and thank you for checking back w/slow to loose me!

Will get new batteries today for the scale -real name brand 😊 so hope for more confirmed weights as it’s started to bob a bit last night. I know my floor isn’t 100% level but I’ve found the most level spot that I can access and the scale can sit.

Now my outlook this weekend is to see where I sit in my lousy medical bmi lingo (have you ever noticed the terms they use medically are horrible for Feeling better about oneself?). I have lots of terms associated w me due to things I have been through and on most transcriptions they keep reiterating those terms. I’m not asking for roses - just geez - no need for all the Debbie downer when describing me.

Enough soap box - may you all have a good weekend. My mini goal is to be in 229. Didn’t get there this week and I know TOM should be showing up soon and we all know how that gets me. So I hope to be armed against it this weekend!

Enjoy the fall weather.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:01 PM   #349  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Lemonthyme You are on the right track. Almost to the 229 and know you can make that by Monday. Just be good this weekend.

I am trying to be good too. It is hard because I am so busy right now I don't have time to be preparing good lunches. Besides the income to keep good food not carbs in the house.

Look forward to checking in on you on Monday.
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #350  
Debbie

lemonthyme you are doing fantastic!! Great job!
Old 10-13-2017, 07:06 PM   #351  

I think this week has been a good week. I know every so often that can happen and sometimes it’s an anomaly for me. Happy weekend all!
Old 10-14-2017, 11:06 AM   #352  

Gemini: you know how the huge hurdles pop up in front of me often enough. thats why I’m still in the 230s. Alas to keep ones spirits up on this journey you need to find a dash of humor, a bit of hope and to Learn to roll with what actually happens. It’s not easy and I know I have my moments!

AM: 231.8

Had breakfast out w/my sweet child. We had a nice time and it was totally odd to eat at 7am as for the last few weeks I fast until 11. We had a nice time and a good visit and we came home and the kids and dad ran off to bday shop for me.

So the weekend begins and I hope to hold at my number and/or below. Here’s hoping!

Enjoy your weekend all!
Old 10-16-2017, 09:17 AM   #353  

No weigh in. TOM and we know what my thoughts are on that. Will keep moving and eat my calories and hope I do ok. I’m still doing IF and that seems to help me out and I’m not super starving when I do break the fast.

Not too much else new here. I think I will measure the body before my shower and see where I am at. Maybe it’s smaller. My clothes still feel the same - no swimming like I was with my shorts. I know slow process and maybe it will change some.

Wishing everyone well and happy scales!
Old 10-17-2017, 08:53 AM   #354  

Still avoiding the scale. Peanut butter tripped me up yesterday even though low fat I’ve been mainly avoiding it as best I can. Well not so much yesterday. I can try again today. I think I’ll brave the scale tomorrow and see where I am. I took a break today from my walk to give my body a bit of rest as I don’t need to flare it up and not be able to do anything.

Ok - hello to all! I’ll just continue my camp out in these huge decades to dig my way out of. Thanks for checking in w/me I hope your journies are going well!
Old 10-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #355  
Debbie

Hello lemonthyme! Dropping in to see how you are doing! I agree on the length of these last 4 decades before hitting the 100's. They should all be 10 pounds each! It looks like you are in for the long haul and doing great navigating the day to day ups & downs! Keep it up!
Old 10-21-2017, 11:37 AM   #356  
Debbie

How's it going lemonthyme?

Check in and say hi when you have a chance!
Old 10-22-2017, 06:50 PM   #357  

Nope,still probably most certainly in the 230s as they have their nasty claws out holding me there. I’ve not been on a scale since thursday and I’m most certainly sure my weight went back up. Of course my jeans are still looser and fitting (these are 18s, not the 20s). I’ll try and weigh in tomorrow.

Thanks for checking on me and my forever stuck in 230 limbo. Maybe one day I’ll be able to shake it on out of here.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #358  
Debbie

Hi lemonthyme! Hope your week is going well.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:41 PM   #359  

Lordy this gal is just not leaving the 230s easily. Like a screaming latke (courtesy Lemony Snicket) I aim to get out of the 30s SOON. however that’s what happens with traveling and not doing well on what I ate. Alas, boop thanks for checking on me. I aim not to fall off the face of the earth like I did last year. It is just taking me longer than most!

I am hoping this weight just goes. I walked my short version and then spent an hour pulling out a flower bed and garden to ready for winter. So I did move today so that’s a help.

Here’s to trying to keep up with loss. I hope it works!
Old 10-27-2017, 09:58 AM   #360  

SLOWLY getting there. Hoping to make it through the weekend fairly well and maybe just maybe finally get to 229. The IF seems to help though I’m hungry early today maybe because I didn’t have a lot of protein with dinner last night. Alas you find what works and doesn’t as you go along.

Happy day to whomever is out there.