Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 05:34 PM   #91  

curvynotlumpy Thanks for the article. It is remarkable that you can go so far if you do the work. Today is day 1 for me the scale was down 2 lbs this morning.but I am sure last nights feast hasn't caught up. I had coffee and eggs/cheese this morning and I am struggling with what to eat for dinner. Need to get to a store and buy some thing healthy. But for now I have to go find something that I can fit into my pts. I think if I can get a few good days in I will be able to take back some control in my eating.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:42 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Hi all! I am a returning member, come back for some better accountability. I'm down to 155, but that's actually a bit of a gain since I last weighed myself...at 148. Hoping whip myself back into shape for the holiday season! Who needs summer clothes as inspo? Pshaw!

Today's weight: 155.2
Old 10-27-2016, 11:45 AM   #93  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

welcome newbies and returning members

I hit a nice low of 286 a few days ago but now I have gained ever so slightly (.3) I had a goal to be 280 by Halloween, which I totally wont be able to reach, but I really wanted to be as close to it as possible.

I have had no motivation to do anything the past 2 weeks since I came back from Germany. I still have a cold from enjoying too much beer during Octoberfest and using it as an alcoholic Jacket for warmth. I am hoping that I can gain a bit of energy back soon.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:28 PM   #94  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Good news: Rave reviews on my lip balms and sugar scrubs!

Bad news: The dentist office is still being a buncha hookers, even though the insurance company called them and told them they were wrong, and actually breaking the law by charging me more.

More good news: I got a witch hat, and can now put together a witch costume out of my closet.

More bad news: I ate pizza for dinner at 9pm last night because Wednesdays are always busy, and my rings are tight.

My life right now.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #95  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi ALL

sorry I've been MIA but those of you that know me know that I do come back to start the new thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post5284721

I've started it early because I don't want to let time get away from me then forget.

No news to report other than I am trying my best not to see the 190's ... I've been a few points away but not in the decade yet and hopefully I can pull it together a little so that I don't.

all Newbies

Old 10-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #96  
~Rennie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuumee View Post
Hello. I need to reach out to people I can relate to at this stage of the journey. My goal is to lose 135 pounds but I would be happy to be at 125 to 140. Start weight was 268 pounds. I was 257.2 this morning, I developed my own plan and so far it is working great for me. I have removed some food choices at this leg of my journey which is a great relief during the weight loss phase. It is something I can live with for a few months as I would eventually like to gravitate to intuitive eating as I learn to maintain the loss- For right now and the next few months I have : 2 110 calorie shakes per day- 1 140 calorie soup embellished with low carb vegetables, and 1 big salad with shrimp, or tuna, or other fish like salmon or flounder, or lean pork, or chicken breast in it, coffee,tea, water, lemon in water, and vegetable broth plus supplementation 5 days per week. On the weekends I have two or 3 shakes per day, and one well balanced well planned meal per day eating mindfully. This meal may include lean protein, a large salad, or sir fry with rice, or it could include bread and / or single dessert in a sensible portion (a piece of cake- not the whole cake). I am good to go today, have the right attitude. I can work this program if I can do it without receiving criticism, or someone telling me my way is the wrong way. When this has happened in the past it has been quite discouraging. This type of criticism does a job on my head as my confidence is low and so I give up. Thank you for providing a safe place to post and be accountable.
nuumee though I'm late to the thread Just wanted to say, I like your plan. Sounds duable for me also (if only I would stick to it). Do you have a particular shake that you use or do you make your own? I find that an Atkins shake with added protein powder and a yogurt works well for me in my early morning hours but again I need to stick with it

Last edited by love2b150; 10-28-2016 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:48 PM   #97  
~Rennie

Mandy, I pray you get some relief regarding your teeth soon and I'm liking the scents of those lip balms
Old 10-29-2016, 03:29 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

all

Good to see old friends and new ones. Seems like folks are pretty busy so I know I'm in good company. My check-ins have become so sporadic as my life has spiraled into a series of meetings, projects and ongoing attempts to put together an interview committee for one of the positions I'm hiring for. On top of that I was hit by a massive head cold earlier this week that has made me incredibly lethargic. I walk around sneezing, blowing my nose and yawning. It's only 12:30 on the West Coast and I'm already thinking about bedtime. Weight has pretty much remained the same, between 208-210.

Wishing everyone a peaceful Saturday.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:50 AM   #99  
Gizmo

Good Sunday morning everyone! Happy to be back. I've been reading the board every day but haven't had the courage to post. The last couple of weeks, I was out of control, not caring at all. I was feeling a lot of stress at work and was so tired all the time that I just ate whatever. Hubby and I decided to get back on track today. We both have roughly 100 pounds to lose and it's the first time that he's hinted that he really wants to get healthy, so it will be extra motivation if we do it together. Started it right with a cardio workout. Now time for a healthy breakfast and to put together a list of meals for the week. Hope all of you will have a great day!
Old 10-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #100  
~Rennie

Old 10-31-2016, 08:10 AM   #101  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

I am posting in here because I am leaving my greedy A** back in October and Starting a fresh in November
Closed Thread