Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 03:47 PM   #16  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy View Post
FeraFila! I hope it's a special and wonderful day for you.
Thank you!

I'll be 33 next weekend. I'm not sure how I feel about it. My age has never really bothered me except when people thought I was too young to be taken seriously, so I don't feel like I'm super old. I am planning on having my first adult beverage since finding out I was pregnant! My last alcohol drink was New Years 2015!
Old 10-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 254/248/190

Hi, all, I'm new... I can only post in the evenings, so I will try and post for accountability as often as I can... I am using Lose it and my real goal is to track intake every day. I'm going out for mexican food tonight and that always throws me off. Even if I make good choices, how to log it? I don't exactly count the chips, you know? But then, one day not logging throws the week totals off and then I mentally get off track, and then kaboom, habit broken.

So... food log. That's my focus.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:41 PM   #18  
~*Mandy*~

Maria - If you are going to a chain restaurant, they normally have nutrition info posted online for their menu selections. You could always just register a serving or two of Tostitos and salsa or something and hope it's close. It's better than not logging at all! That's what I normally do with MyFitnessPal when I'm logging. If it's not a chain place, guessing will probably be way off, but you could use numbers for similar dishes at somewhere like Plaza Azteca and at least have *something* there.

Last edited by FeraFilia; 10-01-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #19  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Maria to the thread When I log I use myfitnesspal also. You can scan the barcodes on things for quick logging on your phone and most items are on there already even some homemade so it makes for quick logging. I've tried Lose it and fatsecret and neither are as easy to use IMO as MFP. I'm love2b136 on there if you decide join. I've been pretty inactive on both sites lately but I peak in periodically
Old 10-02-2016, 07:43 AM   #20  
Gizmo

MariaLA welcome to our thread! Great advice there on how to log your restaurant food. Don't let one day off of logging throw you off track for the rest of the week. Look at your daily inputs and be proud of each day that you are on track.

I really think that taking depo is making it much harder for me to lose weight. I was on track food-wise all of September and lowered my calorie intake and the scale barely moved. I just got in a 30-minute cardio workout. I want to get regular exercise in and really see how fast the numbers will go down, because controlling food alone is not doing it for me. But I'm so tired in the early mornings, no idea how I'm going to get daily exercise in but I'll try.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

01: 241.2
02: 240.6
Old 10-02-2016, 08:49 AM   #21  

Good morning ladies!

Maria, I am fairly new here and I can tell you that you will receive great support and encouragement. Best thing to do when eating out, if you can't find the nutrition facts online, is just to use your best guess.

curvynotlumpy, we can do this girl!! We will wear the cute clothes again!

It is going to be a great day!! I'm starting a new program for my 3rd and 4th grade Sunday school kids that I'm excited about. Then after church, I don't have to go to work!! Woot!!

I was down a whole .2 this morning. I started back to walking on the treadmill last week and my body is probably freaking out that I dare to do any physical activity. I also suppose that I better start tracking my calories...even though I don't want to!!

Have a blessed day!!

October Accountability
1. 255
2. 254.8
Old 10-02-2016, 10:04 AM   #22  
~*Mandy*~

Good morning all!

I woke up and promptly drank a bottle of water because there was something scratchy in my throat, so I didn't weigh today. And I'm currently stuffing my face with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, because I also woke up really hungry, and I didn't have much else to choose from that was quick and easy. When alone with the kiddo I need quick and easy.

This afternoon we will be going to do a charity walk and hopefully there is a 1 mile option (vs a 10k option!), because we're taking the kiddo and his attention span won't like a longer route... and neither will my bad ankle!

I will be getting back to the exercise routine today, and my new goal is to get my butt down there (we have a mini-gym set up in our basement with an elliptical, a weight bench, and a TV + exercise DVDs) by 7:30pm, so I can get my exercise done, and be showered, before baby bed time. And no food after baby bed time.

Today's goals:

100oz water
4 miles with Leslie
No food after baby bed time!
Old 10-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 254/248/190

Thanks all!

It was a small local chain here in Austin called Baby A's. I guestimated on lose it and will chalk it up and move on! Better to log a guess than not log at all!
Old 10-03-2016, 12:05 PM   #24  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

And Welcome Maria

So last night I was at a wedding and I did very well, the scale never moved which means I must of danced enough for the alcohol I had to not make a gain. Also means that this morning I am very very sore, I am horrible at walking in heels, My legs hurt like heck the next day. But also my arms are so sore this morning, must of been waving them around like a mad man! On the plus side I got some very nice complements
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colins Wedding 2nd Oct 2016.jpg (27.5 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Scotsgal; 10-03-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #25  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Maria!!

Teresa - I 1000% understand the clothes struggle. I spent YEARS wearing things I didn't love because the things I loved didn't fit anymore. One of the things I enjoy most about maintenance is wearing the same clothes season after season. Sounds dumb, but I've been spending more money per item to get things I really love because I know they'll last for a long time now.

Scotsgal - You looked lovely, that dress is beautiful!!

I'm motoring along so far this month. I woke up incredibly cranky this morning (probably because I didn't sleep well last night) so I'm trying to change that. Sometimes I don't want to adult. I got on the treadmill today for the first time in... well, anyhow. I did a couple of miles, not as fast as I'd like but it's better than the nothing I've been doing lately. I have the time to exercise, what I lack is the motivation. It's another one of those adulting things... I need to just do it whether or not I *feel* like it.

And now, I'm off to have more coffee and take my vitamins (another area I've been seriously slacking in.) I hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 241/223.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a bit, kinda fell off the wagon, mostly due to motivation but partially due to budget I wasn't able to stay on track with my keto diet. I gained a few lbs back I was down to 210 and now I'm back up to 220! Ugh! Things are looking up though! My hubby got a job which is helping a lot financially so I am able to start my keto again with no worries, just started up today with my bulletproof coffee and some bacon! Got my meals prepped and my macros sorted so I am ready to do this. I turn 30 in 21 days and I really need to get back in shape, I know it's just going to get harder as time goes on. I planned on working out today but my walking dvd has gone MIA, gotta find it or order a new one. Hope everyone had a great September and an even better October! This is my favorite time of year, I love Halloween, plus it's birthday month so that's a plus!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone

Late start to the month for me, but I was at 210.5 this morning. I'm posting this now, so I can be accountable. Hubby bought tickets to take me to the Adele concert tonight, and I'm super excited about that (it was an anniversary present back in August), but we're going out for dinner tonight as well. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

curvy just read your comment - parallel universe indeed.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:55 PM   #28  
~*Mandy*~

You guys. My exercise routine has been all messed up because of evening commitments for my husband, and baby gets fussy if I put him in baby jail while I exercise. And I'm retaining water like nobody's business. I hate the miniPMS that seems to go with ovulation.

I managed to hit all my goals yesterday, but I didn't get to exercise today, and I don't wanna go downstairs and exercise from 11pm to midnight then shower and go to bed with wet hair. My new exercise time was taken up by my husband having to be on a conference call, and when I had a good time to do it earlier in the day, my husband had to leave the house for a while.

Gonna try again tomorrow. I need to get this workout schedule sorted so it becomes habit!
Old 10-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #29  
Gizmo

FeraFilia you will find the right time to exercise, I'm sure of it.

Kukkie84 hope you had a blast at the Adele concert.

Sctosgal you looked lovely, great dress!

Gale02 on most days I am in the same position as you are: I have time to exercise but Idon't do it (like yesterday).

I am not successful so far at exercising regularly. I keep making excuses. I'm not happy with myself.

01: 241.2
02: 240.6
03: 241.6
04: 241.2
Old 10-04-2016, 08:16 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Adele was AHHH-MAZING! Such an incredibly talented woman, with a serious sense of humour. Much fun.
Didn't weigh in this morning, but I don't feel particularly heavier today if that makes any sense. Had to get up much too early for my liking (normal time, but it was a late night), so by the time I remembered, I was already dressed and didn't particularly feel like it. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread