Old 08-23-2016, 08:54 AM   #166  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

I think I may have popped in to announce it, but my computer was down stairs in the basement (which is a combo office/home gym/guest room), and I didn't feel like hauling myself down there after about the halfway point... So I didn't get on very much. I just started using the computer again semi-regularly when it got moved upstairs because we had a TV situation. I like where it's sitting, so I'll probably be back pretty frequently. Not sure about *every* day, but I'm hoping to get back to it!

And because he's so darn cute, here's a recent photo (yesterday) of my monkey!
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:23 AM   #167  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Emmy I'll look those up I was taking Geritol. I don't know if it worked or not. It turned my urine a bright yellow which I hated and it scared me so I stopped taking it. My urine is typically closer to clear. Sorry if TMI.

Thanks Martine this morning when I took my son to school it was 68. It felt good ... I can do this weather Good job on stopping before your plate was empty last evening Nice consistent losses also, GO YOU

Mandy good to see you back on 3FC. I often wondered if you would come back here when I'd see you on MFP. Aw Mandy he's so cute. Glad you're back

Well weighed in this morning after two days of no weighing and with a great nights sleep, I am down 3lbs ... still no loss for the month. Let's see how today goes Have a great day everyone

Last edited by love2b150; 08-23-2016 at 09:48 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:23 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Oh Mandy, he's positively adorable!! Congratulations again.
As always come back as often as you'd like. We'll (at least Rennie and I ) be here!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:34 AM   #169  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone

I'm a tad late this morning with my check in. Our power went out last night due to some fire on a power line Thank goodness the power came back on this morning of course it came on after I went to purchase dry ice for the fridge lol

S-7 hours
E-30 minute walk and weights
B-egg, bacon, toast
S-banana, peach
L-pb&j sandwich
D-salmon and veggies

Rennie on the 3lb loss. She you can do this Keep it up!

Have a great day everyone I'll try to come back later!
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 12:25 PM   #170  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

LOL Kukkie so so true. I'd love to see our 2010 crew. I was looking back and noticed that in our earlier years ... mid-month we'd have to start a new thread because we were 500 post in ...

Thanks Trina Sorry about the power outage. Hope you all didn't get too hot while it was out. It sucks that you have the dry ice now. Hope you can find some use for it.

oh and I am happy to report from fitbit ... last night was the first time in a very long time that I was 4x restless and only 5 mins awake during my 7hr and 30min sleep. Now if I could do that nightly oh boy would I feel good
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 12:33 PM   #171  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Hi Mandy! Good to see you back!! I just recently came back myself. Now there're 4 of the old 2010 crew here! Keep up the great walking, that's amazing!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:36 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good evening friends

Very late check in for me. My morning started with a dental cleaning where my hygienist praised my efforts. I told her, "hey, when you can't seem to get the weight loss together it's good to know there is something I can get right!" Came to work and later went to have my hair cut. It seemed like some sort of personal maintenance day.

I feel like we are all in good company with the 2010 crew It's fun to see your history and hear the banter between you all.

@lovemylife001: I had the same experience last summer with my power. It always seems to come back on just when you're settled in for the long haul. Happy it returned for you, though.

Rennie, 7+ hours of is indeed very, very good! Oh, how I envy you. Wishing you much good luck that you can find some consistency.

@FeraFila: Welcome back! That is one precious little guy! He's adorable! That photo does a great job capturing his personality.

I'm signing off for tonight but will return tomorrow.

Have a wonderful and restful evening.

Last edited by curvynotlumpy; 08-24-2016 at 11:09 AM.
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:21 AM   #173  
Gizmo

Rennie great for you for getting those precious hours of sleep and seeing a drop.

FeraFila your son is adorable, there's so much joy in that pic.

A quick check-in. I'm going in to work early, too many things to do and training two new employees this morning. Have a great day everyone!

15: 247.4
16: 246.6
17: 246.2
18: 246.6
19: 245.2
20: 243.6
21: 245.2
22: 244.2
23: 243.2
24: 244.0
Martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:33 AM   #174  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
oh and I am happy to report from fitbit ... last night was the first time in a very long time that I was 4x restless and only 5 mins awake during my 7hr and 30min sleep. Now if I could do that nightly oh boy would I feel good
EMERALDberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hi all

I've bounced up 2.1 lbs to 215.2, but I know it's from the later than planned restaurant dinner in which I should have said no to drinks and dessert. Whoops. Powering through the day with water galore! But first

Rennie - yay for sleep!!!!! High five chick.

lovemylife - yikes for the power outage. Glad it came back relatively quickly. I didn't know you could buy dry ice for the fridge. What an interesting concept. I've only seen dry ice used at weddings

curvynotlumpy - I think self care is awesome! Good for you.

Martine - good luck with the training! Make sure you take some time to drink your water.

Emeraldberry
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:52 AM   #176  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone I hope that everyone is having a great week It's such beautiful weather I'm so looking forward to Fall but not what comes after it lol. But with Fall comes the Cider Mills and Halloween candy, ugh.

S-7.5 hours
E-30 minute walk and weights
B-Oatmeal & Peach
S-banana, belvita
L-pb&j sandwich
D-salmon and veggies

Rennie Thank goddness the weather was nice and cool when the power went out. Don't you just love your Fitbit it really helps me to stay on track with my steps. Keep up the great work and try to get that rest in.

Martine How did the training of the two new employees go? Hope that your day was manageable.

Kukkie Yes whenever I lose power I purchase dry ice especially for the freezer so that my food won't go bad. I just put a small piece in the fridge to keep things cool because the dry ice will freeze everything lol. I had just gone to the grocery store over the weekend and stocked up on groceries and expensive fish so I ran to get the ice lol I'm just glad that it wasn't out long. The power company said that there was a fire on one of the uitility poles

Have a great day everyone Where's joe & Alecia? Hope you are well
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:02 AM   #177  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post

Emeraldberry
Old 08-24-2016, 11:03 AM   #178  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylife001 View Post
I'm so looking forward to Fall but not what comes after it lol. But with Fall comes the Cider Mills
Fall is my FAVE too.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #179  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Thanks y'all. He's a wonderful child. I hit the baby lottery with this one! I told hubby that I'd go through the 45 pound weight gain (that was all baby and fluid, because it was completely gone within 10 days after the baby was born), the 36 hours of labor, the epidural that wore off, and even the 30 stitches necessary (which really sucked since the epidural was gone) after pushing out a 9lb 12oz, 23 inch long baby... If I could get another child as easy as this one has been. He doesn't fuss much. He slept through the night fairly quickly (so nice, 9pm to 9am most days now). He eats just about anything. Never been sick a day in his short little life. So very happy and laughs so easily. Is perfectly content to just sit and play on the floor. Rarely wants to just be held. And he loves to snuggle with his mama at bed time.

For those that don't know (or those that don't remember) I joined this site, originally, back in 2010 to help me lose some weight before I got married. I was 300 pounds then, and managed to drop to 270 by my wedding day, then managed to drop down to 248. I was so happy! Then I moved to South Carolina (Aug 2011), Texas (Aug 2012), back to South Carolina (Aug 2013) for my hubby's grad school. And all that moving stressed me majorly, and over the course of those 2 years I gained it all back plus some. I went all the way up to 330 pounds. When we got back to South Carolina and some normalcy (people I knew, access to a free gym) I was able to lose 50 of that. Back down to 280, and I was hoping very much to keep up with that, but then we moved again once hubby graduated (this time to Indiana) where my hubby is a pastor. If you go to church at all, you know EVERYTHING is a food-centric event. Pot luck dinners and lunches ALL THE TIME. Plus all the "welcome" gifts we got.

I rejoined the site in 2014 because I forgot my login/password, and didn't have access to the email account I'd used with it... So yeah, fresh beginnings! I had gained back to about 295 just from all the various church food events and holidays (August through January).... And then I got pregnant in January 2015, had the baby in October 2015, and now he's 10 months old and I'm wanting to get back below 300lbs. AGAIN. Depressing.

The good news is, I only have 4 pounds to go to get below 300 again, so that can be done fairly quickly. When I started the StepBet thing, I was at 312.4. Today I was at 303.6... So, yeah. Things are moving, I just need to keep them going.

Today's goals-
Walk 4.5 miles
Drink 100oz H2O

(And I agree, Fall is the best!)
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

I hope everyone's Wednesday is off to a great start. Out West the weather is changing as well. While we consistently hit 90 degrees during the day it feels different and we cool off so much faster this time of year. By morning it is in the mid 50s. Perfect walking, and weather. Out of those three I've really only perfected the sleeping!

@FeraFila: You and your family have had an adventure! While chaotic it seems that it was all for good. I do go to church and I know full well how food is a part of nearly every event. And if it's not you can count on someone integrating it somehow . Unfortunately the food is always good Clearly, you know how to drop weight; it looks like all you needed was a bit of stability and looks like you found that! Good luck

@EMERALDberryand lovemylife001: Count me in as fall lover.

to Kukkie84, Rennie, Martine, Gale02 and everyone else on this fabulous thread. Joe, we miss you!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote