Old 07-22-2016, 02:24 AM   #1  

Red face desperate but hard

Hi all i am and always have struggled with the pounds have polycistic overies,,,,have had to major break downs which led me to being on numerous drugs for the reat of my life when i spoke to my doctor regarding weight he,s like what do you want slim and gaga or mental wellness. The thing is weight has always been a thorn in my side so i im like im so deperate i need help , ive tried every thing costing a fortune i have four lovely children and aat times supportive husband.
minimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 299/263/150

Height: 5' 4"

I'm don't know a lot about your condition, but my best advice would be to see a different doctor for a second opinion and make sure the treatment you are receiving is the best for you. Also, it is important to make sure you are comfortable with your doctor and that you can talk openly and feel like you are being treated with respect. Good luck to you.
gagirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #3  

Thanks gagirl hope all is going well with you
minimee is offline   Reply With Quote