Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 10:22 AM   #196  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Emmy that's good you can differentiate amongst you. I didn't know that was even an option. Thanks

Hope you had a great walk pinkstarberry Hope your day and weekend are great also

Kukkie pizza and it's baggage of goods ... Enjoy your lunch outings and Have a great weekend

Hi Trina, missing your personals Hope everything is well aside from the heat

Weight up again and my husband and I are supposed to go to our days later anniversary dinner. So we shall see what the scale will bring me in the a.m.

Last edited by love2b150; 07-29-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday or on my side of the world "fry day" as we're gearing up for another triple digit day. The forecast is calling for mid-to upper 90s after today. Never thought I'd say it, but what a relief

@Rennie: Enjoy your anniversary dinner Do you have a place selected or do you and your husband play it by ear?

@lovemylife001: Hope you got your coffee. The day is always better with it, isn't it?

@Kukkie: Hope you have a productive working day at home. Great job getting your gym time in I love and find it very hard to resist AND not overeat.

@pinkstarberry:Hope you had a great and beat the heat!

all around. Have a great day!
Old 07-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #198  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

love2b150, We ended up going through www.chministries.com . They have 3 levels of insurance: Gold - 150.00 a person per month, Silver - 85.00 a person per month and Bronze - 45.00 a person per month. All individuals in a family can have different coverage.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:38 PM   #199  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey all!

I hope everyone had a great week.

EmeraldBerry - So glad you found affordable insurance! I hope you can get to a Dr. and figure out what's going on. My cycle was completely whacked out the first year I was losing weight. It would vary between getting my period for two weeks every two weeks and not getting it at all for 6 weeks at a time. It was nuts. It did eventually level out and I'm pretty regular now. Fat cells store estrogen so as women lose weight and our fat cells shrink that estrogen is released into our bodies, making our hormone balance off kilter. I hope that's all it is for you, or that it's something easily fixable!

I'm still hanging out in my maintenance range, I was 155 this morning. I am in decent cardio shape these days (I've been walking/jogging my whole journey) but I decided that I'd really like to be stronger. So in addition to my normal cardio I decided it's time to start some calisthenics and weights. Dude. I am SO. WEAK. I did 20 squats, 10 pushups (girl pushups, even!), a 30 second plank, and some hip flexor exercises... my legs feel like they're going to fall off. I keep telling myself that I have to start somewhere, I just wish it were somewhere stronger. Onward and... strongerward. As soon as I can walk again.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:21 AM   #200  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone

Just finished my walk with Hazel and the weather is picture perfect. I think the high's will only be about 80 degrees which is fine with me. Last week was way too I hope that everyone else will experience cooler temps. I'm sending out some for whoever who may need it. The weekends are my downfall lol Getting ready for my Have a great day everyone
Old 07-30-2016, 10:54 AM   #201  
~Rennie

Curvy we can't play it by ear (my husband is a plain eating person for the most part). There are tons of things tht the kids and I eat that he won't touch. He and I went to Bonefish Grill for the first time. I read two pages of reviews first. I got the bang bang shrimp appetizer (my husband will only eat fish/salmon). For dinner I had the shrimp and scallop entree with sauteed spinach and steamed broccoli. My husband had salmon with au gratin potatoes and seasoned green beans. It was really good and just enough food.

Emmy, thanks for sharing. I'll have to share that with my daughter and her husband Keep us posted

Gale keep up the good work

Trina it doesn't feel that bad here today (so far) and it wasn't as hot at work either. Have an enjoyable day

Not much to report here. I didn't weigh in because I knew the scale would be up. I did buy some protein mix so I can make my mocha coffee shake again. It's a start

Gonna go with an old title for the August thread Some of you will remember it.

Last edited by love2b150; 07-30-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:02 AM   #202  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

love2b150, I hope you will continue this group with maybe "sparkle and shine" in the new thread so we know it's "our" group. lol
Old 07-30-2016, 11:33 AM   #203  
~Rennie

Emmy I'm posting the link below ... I wouldn't leave you searching See you there August 1st

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post5272780 ...
Old 07-30-2016, 12:01 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

Glad to hear that temps are dropping around the country and I'm happy we're going to see a reprieve as well this week. Weight was at 209 this morning so I'm pretty much ending the month where I started.

@Rennie: I'm glad you found a nice place to celebrate your anniversary. Your entrees sound delicious and it's always a reward when it's just enough. I admire that your husband is a fish eater. I enjoy fish (not bony ones though) but I don't typically go out of my way to incorporate it into my diet or even meals when I go out to eat. Looking forward to the August thread. Instead of "old title" let's call it a classic title

@lovemylife001: Appreciate the . I need it more than you know!

Gale02: on getting into strength training. I love cardio and am easily drawn to it, but my body never felt or looked better than when I was doing both weights and cardio. I'm including the following link to help you stay motivated and to help and remind all of us of the value of resistance training:
http://www.shape.com/fitness/workout...eavier-weights

all around and wishing everyone a wonderful and peaceful Saturday!

Last edited by curvynotlumpy; 07-30-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:19 PM   #205  
Gizmo

A quick to everyone. First day of vacation almost done. It was a day for chores and shopping before we head out for a few days. We're about to leave to bring Loki to my in-laws. I'm sure going to miss the little guy while we're away. But during our two weeks off we plan to go walking in new places and we'll bring him everywhere. We even think of going to a beach on Lake Ontario that allows dogs. I want this to be an active vacation, I want to be outisde anytime we can.

I haven't weighed myself in a while. I will tomorrow though to see the damage done and to know my starting point for August.

Hope you are all enjoying a great weekend!
Old 07-31-2016, 03:59 PM   #206  
~Rennie

Curvy, I like Classic ... and me too on needing the Will Power Dust

Martine enjoy Day 1 I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in either But we're in this together soooo
Closed Thread