Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 07:15 AM   #31  
Gizmo

loveofmylife001 we are getting that rain today. I'll be at work so I don't mind so much.

So one full week done eating on plan and drinking more water, at least it's a start. But horrible sleep and no exercise...

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

01: 237.4
02: 238.2
03: 237.6
04: 238.2
05: 237.8

Last edited by Martine; 06-05-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #32  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend We are in for rain again today but not all day. My weekend so far has been great. TOM's out of here and I'm feeling great lol

Martine on one week of eating on plan, you rock The rest will follow, I would be happy if I could eat on plan all week lol. It seems as though when I hit maintenance I gave myself the permission to eat whatever I want Luckily my weight has only bounced around a pound or two. I have to pull it together don't want to be starting over from scratch

Have a great day everyone

Last edited by lovemylife001; 06-05-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:15 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Good afternoon. Hi Rennie, I finally made it here. I just had to get my act together. My name is Trish and I have about 90+ lbs to lose. I will show my starting weight tomorrow so I can be accountable to track my weight loss/gains on here as I see many of you. I have been trying/ doing many different diets over the years some with success and some failures. I'm sure some of you know the routine. So many times in the past my only goal was to lose weight, but I hope this time that I can successfully reach my goal, but to do it in a way that when I get to goal I will have learned how to maintain that goal.

I have been reading this thread and I know Rennie from another thread. I would have joined here sooner, but I needed to get my act together. I absolutely am tired of counting calories, pts and carbs. So I've been searching to see what I can live with. I successfully did WW at one time with a Core and combined it with Flore with some others who were doing the same thing. My doctor told me once that any diet will work if you can find one that you can live with. As I've thought of the plans I've enjoyed that worked for me, I remembered the old WW Simply Filling/Core Plan and have decided that I will begin and commit to it tomorrow. Although I will still have to count pts on occasion such as if I eat something that has to be counted that isn't on SF/Core list of foods. I will have to count those pts from my Weekly Points Allowed which seems to be 35 and from any Activity Pts, but it will be so much easier.

Tomorrow I will post my starting weight so that I can be accountable as I post weight each week as I see many of you do. I look forward to getting to know y'all and supporting each other.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:48 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Kukki - I think getting it out of the way in the morning is helpful. Once I'm up I feel like I could do a workout, but lying in bed when the alarm goes it feels impossible to get up at all!

I've got three days worth of updating to do. I've been so busy and food has been...ok, actually. But higher than I was aiming for, for a couple days anyway. That may turn out positive in the long run, though. Workouts have been good this weekend. It's tougher to squeeze them in lately, so I may be trying for a morning go if I can master that lying in bed thing..

Starting weight: 205
Goal: 190

Calories:

June 1: 1200
June 2: 1250
June 3: 1700
June 4: 2000
June 5: 1500
Old 06-06-2016, 08:32 AM   #35  
Gizmo

pattygirl63 welcome to the thread

Good Monday morning! I had a somewhat better night's sleep and am staying on track with my eating. Here's to everyone having a great week!

06: 236.8
Old 06-06-2016, 09:15 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for new thread.
173lbs today but lots of salt this weekend,so I really think number is 170.
Ive got to reach some goal this month.
Hubby's 30th class reunion in August ,15lbs down is a goal to reach
Ya all have a blessed day.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:41 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Morning 3FC family!

Weighed in at 210.1 this morning, down from my steady weekend at 213. Andddd then I slipped in the bathtub. Not entirely sure how it happened, but one foot went backwards, and one forward, kind of like I was about to do the splits. Aside from a sore wrist, which I used to catch myself before I went completely down, I'm okay. For now. Who knows what bruises and pains might pop up as the day goes by...

Oh well, such is life. Onwards and upwards.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Good Morning Everyone.

Martine Thanks for the welcome.

Kukkie84 Sorry about your fall. Sure hope you won't be in too much pain. I've had those in the past and I knew why all but one happened. The one that I never understood puzzles me to this day. Not a great experience.

I haven't really decided on my ultimate goal weight at this time. My mini goal is really going to be 10% of what I weigh this morning 22.5 lbs but being 72, I don't expect it to be a fast loss. I find exercise in the morning helps me stay with it. I do a recumbent bike 5 miles a day which takes me about 45 minutes of 3 miles in the morning and 2 later in the day. 5 to 6 days a week. I am working to get and keep diabetes under control and I am learning that I seem to be able to do that with more of a low carb/lowfat diet and exercise. At my age being and staying healthy is the goal in life.

June 6 - 225 lb

Have a great day.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #39  
lovemylife001

Good Monday Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone had a great weekend Mines was wonderful and the weather was decent. I didn't do so well with my water intake this weekend I have to get it together with the water lol. I do fine while working, it's just the weekends that get me.

pattygirl ww core plan is an awesome plan. I know that you will be successful. I did it in the past myself and had great success. ww is definitely something that you can commit to for a life time, it's so practical.

Martine I'm glad that you had a better nights rest and for staying on plan.

Merowi2 You're going to do great. 15 lbs by August is definitely attainable.

Kukkie I'm sorry about your fall , on the loss especially coming off the weekend. Keep up the great work.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good afternoon

I hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start. Seems like my scale is really enjoying 209.4 pounds because that's where I am again today Of course I haven't been doing much to move it from that number so there is that

pattygirl! Always a pleasure to have new folks in the neighborhood. There is much to love about 3FC but I am especially fond of this board. We're a supportive bunch so whether you check-in daily, weekly or whenever you feel like it, know that you will be welcomed with open arms

Kukkie, I've experienced this exact type of slip in the shower. It is scary! I'm so glad you're okay and were able to stop yourself before going down completely.

@merowi2! Good to see you. I think 15 pounds by August is a very reasonable goal. I've never been to any of my reunions and I'm always excited for those who do attend theirs. My 30 year is next year so we'll see.

@Martine: Glad you got some better and that eating on plan is going well. Nice drop you had there

@Bookmark: I'm such a giant when it comes to my sleep but I agree wholeheartedly with you about morning exercise. While I really don't like having my sleep disturbed I feel so much better having it out of the way.

Everyone have a great rest of your Monday!
Old 06-06-2016, 04:11 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 185.5/168/160

Height: 5'3"

I haven't been quite so talkative on these forums, but usually it's because I'm nervous to even post. I'm still in a little bit of shock that I've reached/surpassed 10 lbs lost since the beginning of May, when I started. I've found that low carb/keto has been the most helpful part, since I'm seeing more changes through that than expected.

Within the past week or so, I've also been taking the time to recount how much food I actually ate prior to making a full effort to lose. I never took calories and macros into count before this, and it's amazing to notice my eating habits have become so much better and my body is thinking so, as well. I probably easily would've eaten 100-200 carbs a day, and calories... Phew, probably high, too. But then again, a lot of that may have been boredom which I'd deny.

Summer is what I like to call "con season", considering I'm apart of the cosplay community (think people dressed up at comic cons), and this time of year is always intimidating because of wanting to look good in costumes, especially bathing suit ones. I'd hope by this time next year, I'll be maintaining and proud to wear a costume without being self-conscious.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just writing to myself when I do these posts, but in some way, it feels great knowing it's at least an outlet to actually put my thoughts into writing (typing? Lol) and have them solidified.

Hope you all are having a great day and keep working diligently.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:26 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Well. I didn't manage to get to the gym before work...lol...but I did a few sun salutations and got to the gym afterwards.

I've impulse ordered a fitness tracker. Does anybody use one? I chose the misfit ray...because it's the prettiest one I could find :P It doesn't have a heart rate monitor, which I would have liked, but those seem to be much more expensive and/or ugly...I'm wondering how accurate the calorie burn tracker is (especially with it not having a heart rate monitor). I guess we'll see. I may end up sending it back.

Starting weight: 205
Goal: 190

Calories:

June 1: 1200
June 2: 1250
June 3: 1700
June 4: 2000
June 5: 1500
June 6: 1200
Old 06-07-2016, 06:23 AM   #43  
Gizmo

Bookmark let us know how you like your tracker. I'm a numbers person and keep thinking I should get one too but I haven't convinced myself yet.

Neptune congratulations on losing 10+ pounds! What will be your cosplay costume this year? I've never been to a comic convention but I've seen images on tv and it always amazes me how people get dressed up in these beautiful, super-detailed costumes.

Kukkie84 so sorry to hear about your fall. How are you feeling this morning?

pattygirl63 it's great that your focus is on health. That is my number 1 motivator as well, though I know I do need to lose weight to get healthy.

curvynotlumpy and loveofmylife001

Still eating on plan. Drinking more water but not always reaching my daily goal but getting there. I have the day off, I hope the weather will cooperate to let me go to the park to walk Loki. Have a great day everyone.

06: 236.8
07: 236.0
Old 06-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the love yesterday. I'm doing okay this morning; feeling pretty luck that the fall didn't cause any serious harm. The worst of it is my wrist is a bit sore, but to be expected as it's the same wrist that I've injured in the past. Not nearly as bad as yesterday though. Won't be lifting any heavy weights though. Otherwise, I'm okay!

All that said, I had myself a couple of pity party cookies yesterday. And I think it's the culprit behind a 1.1 gain this morning to 211.2. I have breakfast, lunch and snacks packed. And I'm off to the gym after work. Going to work off those cookies.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:00 AM   #45  
lovemylife001

Good Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far The word for today is clouds lol. It's a cloudy day here but not rain, so I'll take it. Hazel and I went for our walk really early this morning, I was awake so I figured why not lol.

neptune on the 10lb loss. Keep up the great work.

Martine enjoy your day off and for staying on plan.

Kukkie I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Closed Thread