Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 07:10 PM   #361  

S/C/G: 290/seeticker/199

Height: 5'6''

I've almost made it through 2 WHOLE DAYS of being on the wagon - I deserve a medal Seriously, I'm so hungry! Powering through, as I know it's all in my mind.

Willpower vibes to all of you - we got this!
Old 08-24-2016, 12:10 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Kat: I have had a stressful week. I have tried to be good. Weight-loss smoothies, not bread until today for a week. I had salad a few times this week. Made a veggie chili tonight. Tomorrow is my weight in day. I hope I didn't gain anything.

Ladies you are all doing great. It really inspires me
Old 08-24-2016, 10:02 AM   #363  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Arrow

Oh sigh... still hangin' at the same weight. At least I haven't gained

Looking forward to getting out of these darn 230's!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #364  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

JesikaBeth: Yeah, the 230's are tough, in my opinion. They held on to me for a long time. I've actually been going back up into the 230's for a couple of days this week. Not sure why. I think I'm not being diligent enough.

Davisag: Keep hanging in there! It sounds like you've been doing fairly well your food plan! That sounds good!

BrandNewDay: 2 days!!! Yay! Way to go!!

Kat: Well said. We are here in good times and in bad.

For me: Getting back to normal. I had a couple of bad food days, and I'm trying to get past all of that. So easy to overindulge!!
Old 08-24-2016, 11:45 PM   #365  

Ok ladies I am to 226. I found out my week was a lot due to PMSing. Bloating. and the stress was just a topper. I am so glad we are all here for each other. You all keep me motivated.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #366  
Diane

Davisag: Glad you know what was causing some of the problem! Now you can move forward!!

As for me, I was in a little bit of a funk yesterday. Doing better today though. It does get old thinking about this stuff all the time!
Old 08-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Hi all!
I'd like to join in if that's ok.
I'm starting back with my weight loss after gaining back about 30lbs or so of the original 60 something I had lost. (Onderland was so beautiful...) I've been so ashamed of myself this year but I'm done being ashamed and ready to slim down..again! lol. Today marks day four of my healthy eating changes. I walk to and from work everyday and I sometimes use the gym at work too so I'm not too worried about exercise at this point. I began the week at 227lbs and I'm hoping to go down to at least 225lbs this week. I'm currently at 225.8 so things are looking good so far! I hope everyone is having a great day so far!
Old 08-25-2016, 04:33 PM   #368  

DivineDivina : Welcome. Seems like your off to a great start.

Slashnl: Yeah thinking about everyday life things get to me bills, house improvements, medical, work.

Well ladies I weighed in today just for a haha... I was so bloated I actually weighed in at 222!!!! I was amazed. Let's hope I keep it by next weigh in. My official weigh in this week was 226. soooooooo we will see.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:25 AM   #369  

S/C/G: Peak 300/Restart 270/Goal 130

Height: 5'4.5'

Welcome Divine Divina! Great to have you here!

Davisag: Look at you lady! It's amazing how PMS and TOM can mess with your head and the scale! Here's to that number or lower sticking on weigh day!

Diane - How are you feeling now? It's okay to have a funk ... and yes thinking about this is exhausting... but maybe if we do it long enough become automatic like remembering to brush your teeth in the morning... That's what I am hoping for.

I get weighed at Ideal Protein tomorrow... but am wondering if I should keep my own personal weigh in day on Mondays since I didn't start the program until Monday. I also think it helps me from going hog wild on the weekends knowing I have to face the music on Monday mornings.

Hope everyone has an excellent day! It's Friday - we are almost done for the week! I am certainly looking forward to the weekend and getting the bags of dirt out of my car that I picked up last Sunday (then it rained all day and I couldn't fill in the tree holes).
Old 08-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #370  
Diane

Kat: Thanks for asking, I'm doing better. It is what it is, and I need to just make it part of the day rather than thinking it is a chore to keep on track!! I'm with you on Monday weigh ins. They can be frustrating, but knowing that they are coming, makes me focus a little more over the weekend.

Davisag: Well, that would be a nice number to keep on the scale!! Hope you have a good "official" weigh in.

DivineDivina: Welcome! Glad you are joining us! I know all about regains! I'm in the midst of going back down through some weight that I had already lost before. Fun stuff.

I went running last night, and it was very good. I love it when it feels right. I'm hoping to get a little hiking in over the weekend, too. But so glad it is Friday! I'm ready to be home.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:54 PM   #371  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Good morning ladies! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Davisag: I'm sure your official weigh in will be even lower! That's the beauty of checking your weight while being bloated, you're almost guaranteed a lower number next time.

Kat: Sounds like a great plan to do Monday weigh ins too! I used do Sunday and Wednesday I found it really made me feel motivated. I'm so excited for the weekend! I'm having a girls day on Sunday with two close friends. I just hope I don't have to work. I work in tax and this is our busy season so we have to work weekends sometimes.

Slashnl: That sounds great! You're motivating me to actually go to the gym today instead of just going home...lol. The minute I got to my desk I was ready to go home...I hope 7 hours just flies by.

Last night I lost to a sweet cravings and had some granola with almond milk which put me over my smart points limit. I weighed in this morning for motivation and to see if there was any damage but I was surprised to see I had gone down to 224.6. I actually jumped for joy! Lol. I hope everyone enjoys their Friday! Thank goodness it's finally here.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:39 PM   #372  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

Just crossed into the 220s today at 228.6... hoping to be out of the 220s by the end of Sept!
Old 08-28-2016, 11:22 PM   #373  

S/C/G: 290/seeticker/199

Height: 5'6''

Hello everyone, and welcome DivineDivina!

One week in, and the bloat/water weight is off and I'm at 228. Now the hard part begins, right? I love those big water weight losses.

I noticed today that my legs have some definition - or at least more definition than they used to! I credit the flights of stairs I'm up and own at my job.

pinkstarberry, I would also love to be out of the 220's by the end of September.

kat - I am also a Monday morning weigher. I think it really does mitigate my old "free for all" eating patterns knowing I weigh bright and early.

davisag, I'm thinking happy thoughts for your weigh-in!

slashnl & Jesika - glad to see you both around!

Let's all get down to the next thread soon!
Old 08-29-2016, 01:52 PM   #374  
Diane

Just a quick check in today. Glad to see everyone doing well!!
Old 08-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #375  

S/C/G: Peak 300/Restart 270/Goal 130

Height: 5'4.5'

I officially hate the scale. I don't want to be part of it's clique any more!

Saturday - weigh in 217.6 Today 219.8 I just give up.
Closed Thread