Old 02-08-2016, 10:45 AM   #31  

Height: 5'5"

I'm just going to do a quick check-in as well. I skimmed, and it looks like some people are getting some great results and Amanda is soon to be a full-fledged, independent nurse. Woot!

Today's the hubby's birthday, so we're eating expensive and high-cal food. I also brought donuts to work for stupid reasons, so I ate a donut this morning. I am not going to worry about this weight loss thing for today. I am going to be very focused at work, finish two important projects and some grading, and take my hubby to dinner. Maybe give him some birthday sex. That's exercise, right?

Have a great day, everyone!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:40 PM   #32  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Ignoring my weigh in this morning. I'm going to try again tomorrow. Just a little too much off plan yesterday, so I'll give it a day to readjust. So excited for the Broncos (sorry Donna!)! If I have a beer, I usually just drink one, but I had the first one down before the end of the 1st quarter. So, had two! And food...

Went to spin this morning, so hopefully minimized some of the damage. The instructor thought I killed it today! So, that made my day. I did try to put a little extra effort in. Still working on staying in a deficit, so working to make this a better week.

Laurie: Enjoy the day! There is always tomorrow, and you can get back to it tomorrow!

Donna: Yep, lots of water for me too!

Dread: Good luck to you! It is exciting, and I'm sure a little scary! You can do it!!!!

Bookmark: Hope the weekend turned out ok for you!

Angie: Good choices! You should be proud!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:54 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

No good weekend. Blah. It's ok. Determined to have a good week and get over next weekend well...break the weekend speedbump habit.

I'm hoping to make some life changes in the next six months or so, and that's going to motivate me. Dammit.
Bookmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #34  
Diane

Well, weigh in was slightly better today, but I still have a ways to go on this. Not great....
Anyway, went to Body Pump this morning, and I'm planning to go running after work tonight.

Bookmark: Weekends are tough!!!
Old 02-10-2016, 01:58 PM   #35  
Diane

Ok, where are all of you??

I went running last night and it was awful. I just couldn't get past the feeling that I was going to die. Normally, I can keep going and then get into a zone. But not last night. So, I dropped down to walking, but increased the incline by a lot. That was kind of fun. I think I'm tired of the treadmill, and ready to get outside. Now, just have to wait until it gets lighter out at night. I went to spin this morning.

Other than that, food is ok. Still a struggle.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:17 AM   #36  

Slashnl - I get bored of the treadmill, too and sometimes the boredom is harder to overcome than physical challenge. Well done for still moving and switching things up with the incline.

I am all over the bloody place these days. It's getting very wearing. Goodish day yesterday. Awful day today. Just trying to keep willing and not chuck it all in. Going to try and get up earlier enough to dress nicely and do my hair and make up properly tomorrow...feeling "pretty" sometimes helps me feel better about myself and then take better care. Also need to get to the gym, even if just for a quickie.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #37  
Diane

Went to body pump this morning, and planning to go running after work. Still in the gym, still on the treadmill, so hopefully I can keep focused! Ha! My scale is not being good to me....

Bookmark: Hang in there! Some days are definitely off from others!
Old 02-11-2016, 12:15 PM   #38  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I'm going to jump in hijack you all's thread. I've been around 3FC for a bit. I'm working on the 4th time re-losing the same dreadful 20 lbs.
Nice to meet all of you.
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #39  

bah, another sucky day but thanks for encouragement. Hope everyone is doing ok. welcome over, K9owner.

Please please please let tomorrow be a forward step. Sigh.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:59 AM   #40  
Diane

Ok, didn't go running last night. I knew it wasn't going to be good, so I just skipped it. I don't know, just felt a little achy and tired. But! Went to spinning this morning. It was an awesome workout. And I'm planning to go to Body Pump and Body Flow tomorrow. Barely hanging on with food plan though. UGH!! Someday I'll get it back together!

Bookmark: Sorry you're struggling. Hope today is better for you!

K9owner: Welcome!
Old 02-13-2016, 12:20 AM   #41  

Well done on keeping the workouts going, though, even if food is less easy at the moment.

I've had another crap day, both ways, but I'm feeling less despairing tonight. I'm glad to have made it to the weekend and think having a couple of days without stress or people will help me focus on looking after myself and get back on track. Hopefully. If that works out then I'll start working on hoping it lasts :P
Old 02-13-2016, 02:57 AM   #42  
Walking

S/C/G: 104/ticker/81

Height: 180

Pulled back quite a bit the past week or so. I've been running very second day, still losing a little which is so good to see.
noshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 06:52 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Hi there
Im barely hanging on with my diet.Trying to stick to 1560 a day but most days this week I was over about 300-400.Didnt feel much like exercising either.
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:01 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

I just love this thread.k9 welcome back and I am where you are same 20lbs I need to lose. I am having a hard time staying away from sugary treats.I get my GB out in March,my digestive system has been really out of whack since last June. I dont go to the bathroom at all unless I take something and I hate taking meds.My Gb IS ONLY WORKING AT 17%,which can cause constipation.ugh
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 09:37 AM   #45  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi everyone

Bookmark: Just the thought of a few days without stress or people….that would be good for me right now. Even when I'm not at work, I still have the stress of people in my life

Merow: What is it about people in the 160s NOT being able to escape? We are also the same weight (but I don't have the height). I don't have anything wrong with my GB, but still have constipation issues. Generic Miralax and generic Benefiber every other day keeps things running smoothly for me. I also take Advocare MNS, which is just a 4 pack of pills. It's supposed to contain a probiotic to aide in digestion. I can tell a difference since I've been taking them, but they are expensive, about $50 USD every 2 weeks. Hopefully you can have a lap and reduce your recovery time, but be aware--there WILL BE some pain after the procedure--even with a lap. Best of luck to you before, during, and after your procedure. Remind me beforehand and I will send a prayer for you.

Noshoes: I am assuming you use kg for measurements….Please tell me YES!

Slash: Thanks for the I see you are a runner as well. Do you use Fitbit? If so, perhaps we can be accountable together. I run too, but not as much as I used too. Hopefully I can get back to 3-4mi every other day or 2.

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you

I am going to my MILs/FILs for the day after church. I haven't seen them in several weeks. She is sure to bake something sinful, and I am sure to be tempted and eat some of it. My only saving grace is that it's CHOCOLATE
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote