Old 01-24-2016, 06:42 PM   #61  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Sulking a bit, only zero point two down this week. Must try harder!
Hang in there, better than a gain! You got this!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #62  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 3 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:21 AM   #63  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Announcement!

Our saboteur somehow, SOMEHOW found the link to the spreadsheet. I think my idea of sharing the link privately has now been made redundant because I believe they've found it via a google search. Don't ask me how, because I googled it myself and didn't see it, so this person is actively trying to screw with us for reasons. I believe this is what's happened because once I was writing a document and despite not sharing the link with anyone 8 people were viewing it, but the title was something that easily could have been found via a search. That's my theory.

That, or one of you seriously needs a friggin' life. I'm gonna assume non of you would draw a penis and write "lol, fat whales" on the spreadsheet. At least I hope.

To combat this problem I'm gonna try something new. Munchey gave me the idea to protect specific cells so only I can edit them. Any of you who have tried to manually input your lbs lost will know you can't - because I have the last 2 columns locked. Now ALL of the columns will be locked but to make life easier for me, the current week will be available for you to edit and enter your weights. Newcomers to the challenge will have to post their username, starting weight, goal weight and any previous weights in the thread for me to enter manually. If you miss a week or want to weigh in ahead, you can tell me in the thread. This is the only elegant solution I can think of that doesn't require me to make yet another spreadsheet (rearranging all the column sizes is really tedious!)

I hope this fixes the issue, since the imbecile likes to select loads of data and delete information I'm assuming they'll think it's been locked out completely. Fingers crossed, eh?
Old 02-01-2016, 11:15 AM   #64  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Just a quick request - please have patience with me. More often than not I'll be getting up for the day on Monday later than some of you because of time differences, so the next weeks column might not be unlocked for a few more hours after you come in on Monday morning to input your weight. Please check back in later on Monday to input your weight, if some of you weigh in on Sunday and wish to input your weight for the next week then that's fine - please post in the thread that you'd like to enter Week __'s weight as ___ lbs.

Also, as written in the rules that I hope you've all read by now, weigh in's are due ANY DAY between Monday - Sunday NOT the date specified in the spreadsheet. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:28 AM   #65  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:21 PM   #66  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Have a G-mail account and want to have access to the entire sheet without waiting? Then PM me your g-mail email address and I will invite you to the spreadsheet so you have complete access. Please note I will only invite members who have been on 3FC for a while or who I can see post regularly.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:33 AM   #67  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Soooo, thanks to a great idea from The Librarian I'm going to now have you guys submit your weights via a very useful form! I PROMISE this is the last time I'll change the rules on you guys. I know it's been super frustrating to have to re-learn the rules, but I pinky promise this is it. I'm sure you can all guess why it's come to this so I won't waste my breath.

From here on out I will post a weekly form for you guys to submit your weekly weigh ins! It's super easy to fill out, just enter your 3FC username, this weeks weight and hit submit! I will then read your answers and submit your weights.

If you have a gmail account, please PM me your email address and I can add you as a contributor to the spreadsheet. This means you don't have to bother with the weekly form.

-->Click here to submit your Week 5 Weight!<--
Old 02-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #68  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

For all those who like to weigh in a little early for the upcoming week. Week 5 weights are still open, see the link in my signature to submit your Week 5 weight! The charts for week 5 will be made tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #69  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 5 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Old 02-14-2016, 09:41 PM   #70  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

For all those who like to weigh in a little early for the upcoming week. Week 6 weights are still open, see the link in my signature to submit your Week 6 weight! The charts for week 6 will be made tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:02 PM   #71  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 6 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Old 02-21-2016, 09:34 PM   #72  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

For all those who like to weigh in a little early for the upcoming week. Week 7 weights are still open until tomorrow, see the link in my signature to submit your Week 7 weight! The charts for week 7 will be made tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:56 AM   #73  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 7 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Last edited by Riestrella; 02-29-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:35 PM   #74  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Sorry it's late!!
Old 02-29-2016, 04:44 PM   #75  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 8 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! Sign ups are now closed! If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.