Old 12-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 299/263/150

Height: 5' 4"

I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on the site. Busy, busy! I'm still moving at a slow and steady pace. I'm at 261 today, a little less depending on which scale I use, so I'll go with the 261. I ate everything I wanted on Thanksgiving and had a small gain. I was back at my pre-Thanksgiving weight by the Saturday after.

Hope everyone is doing well as we approach the Christmas season. I had hoped to hit 50lbs lost by the end of the year but I don't think I'll make it. Regardless, I'm going to keep on and take any loss as a victory.
gagirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:33 AM   #17  

Is anyone still here with me? I have been maintaining, which is much better than gaining. I need to get back on track and losing at a steady pace. I have some time off for Christmas so I am going to deep clean the kitchen and pantry and do a big shopping trip to restock and get ready to go back to the beginning. I know what has worked so far, I just stopped being so diligent about it.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:35 PM   #18  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

Hey, everyone! I'm back from my nursing-school coma hiatus lol. I've officially graduated and there's nothing stopping me from losing all this weight! I haven't weighed myself today but I know I'm in the 260's...so first goal is to get into the 250's!
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:15 AM   #19  
~Kim~

I'm doing a soft restart to gear up for the big New Year push and with just some small changes I've already lost 3 lbs. Into the 260's today!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 09:47 AM   #20  

Well I managed to get through the holidays without gaining weight. A major victory. It is officially time to get serious about my efforts again. I have several stressful things going on right now but if I don't stay focused on losing weight then I'll turn to food for comfort and start gaining. I'm looking forward to all of my coworkers being back together so we can encourage each other. I work with a great group of people.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #21  

I have officially reached 40 lbs lost. I am proud of getting through the holidays without gaining, and I'm happy to be back on track. I had a back injury about 6 weeks ago but now that I'm healed from that I want to start exercising. The most logical thing is walking, but I don't live in a safe area to do that outside. Lots of narrow country roads. So, I ordered a treadmill and it should arrive in a couple of days. I am looking forward to getting started and doing what it takes to see even more results. Best of luck to everyone in the new year.

by the way, are there two 260-250 threads going?
Old 01-15-2016, 12:42 AM   #22  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

I never thought I'd be typing on a message like this. I hit my all-time high weight last week and made the decision that I need to lose this weight and be happy with myself. It's been hard because I still crave the sodas and candy but I just eat some fruit or raw veggies and work through it. Since I started on this site again last week, I've managed to drop almost 10 pounds .
I started at 275.3 and I'm down to 267.5. I've been drinking water, eating better, and exercising (other than what I get at work). I'm on my feet all day (I work in the medical field) and am the largest person in the clinical staff. So it is time that I do something about that. I'm just worried about the potential for having to have skin removed at a later point.
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:25 AM   #23  

I am so excited to be just a pound away from my current mini goal. This weight seemed out of reach when I first started this journey. It has been 15 years or more since I weighed in this range and it feels good to be back. I carry most of my weight in my midsection so I haven't seen a big difference in clothes, at least as much as I thought I would after losing more than 40 pounds. Pants are looser and I've bought some shirts in a size smaller so I know I'm getting smaller. You all know how it is though; you just can't look in the mirror and see it. I'm taking lots of progress pictures and that's helping. I'm fortunate enough to have a man who loves my body no matter what. A fit, health conscious runner who loves my body.

MamaAngel, congrats on your nice beginning. I've been where you are in so many ways. I ended up heavier than I even realized, then I worried about the possibility of loose skin to the point of not even starting to lose weight. Do what you need to do to get healthy and give your body time to catch up. The visible changes may not happen right away, but the benefits to your health and self-confidence will.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #24  

Hi all!! I am officially down 35 lbs and now (barely) am eligible for this group!! I am very excited to be on a downward journey and am looking forward to getting to know you all!!
Neast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

I found the new thread! LOL I was posting on an old one. Oops! I am back down to 263.8 this morning. Slowly getting there. I can't wait to get back to the 230 and below!

I hope everyon is having a great week so far!
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:04 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 262/256/140

Height: 5'6"

just saying hello... i realized today i've been in 260s since 2011 and it shocked me... oh i've floated down to and around 234 but always shot back up...

last time i weighed under 200 lbs was january 2006--ten years. i'd like to get under 200 before next year.

best wishes to all,

ann
hazlitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #27  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

Yay! I officially belong in this thread! Woohoo! I've been in the other thread for far too long. I plan to update regularly. Where are all the 250-260's at? I'm right on the cusps at 269.6 today, but I'll take it. I've officially lost 21 pounds and it feels GREAT! I'm not sure where I kept it all honestly.
CutieCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:09 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hi everyone! I was busy last week moving in with my fiance. It has been a tiring, but exciting, week! I am about where I was in my last post. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Gagirl1, Mama_Angel, Neast, hazlitt, and CutieCourt are you guys having a good month so far?
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 07:23 PM   #29  
The Keymaker

S/C/G: 328/250/160

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone! I've been a long-time member here at 3FC but it's been quite a while since I've posted so I thought it was time to re-introduce myself. My name is Jess and I'm currently right on the edge of the 250's. Can't wait to move into the 240's. What struggles or victories are you having this week? All of a sudden, I've been craving snacks really badly at night. I've been good for months about eliminating that but for one reason or another it's more difficult right now.
Jess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:30 PM   #30  
Covered in Cat Hairs

S/C/G: 298/249.5/170

Height: 168cm

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay if I jump in too. I'm on the cusp of getting out of the 250s as well and so excited to see the 240s! I have been maintaining over the holiday period and january, fluctuating between 262 and 258, but the past two weeks i've managed to get back in gear and my next mini goal is to reach 248, as that'll be my 50lbs lost. I'm going to get a tattoo as a reward for that when I get there. <3

Jess I am a night owl and I get really bad cravings at night too. Last night it was for a specific takeout pizza we have here and it was almost painful to endure. Managed to white-knuckle it though and its better today. I totally feel you!

CutieCourt You have done really really well! Well done and YAY for reaching the 260s! You'll be seeing the 250s before you know it as well!
MsTibbles is offline   Reply With Quote