3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

Old 09-25-2017, 09:03 AM   #226
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hi Natasha! Nobody will mind...it's pretty quiet in here as well Congratulations on your success so far!

Bye bye 260s - 2017/08/15
Bye bye 250s - 2017/09/19
Bye bye 240s -
Bye bye 230s -

Last edited by Angie; 09-25-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:10 AM   #227
ready to succeed

S/C/G: 251/257/160

Not sure if anyone is lurking this page still...

I've had a rough few months. I was firmly in the low 240s for a while, but my binge eating got the best of me just like that the 250s sneaked up on me. I was 257 at my highest, and have seemed to level out at 253. I stopped bingeing about 2-3 months ago, though I do still have my occasional day. I thought if I stopped bingeing I would drop back to where I was, and I am resentful that I didn't. None of my clothes fit, and I cringe at full body photos right now. I just keep thinking of all the outfits I'll have if I can drop 15lbs. All the outfits I have in storage if I can drop 20-25 by summer.

I have PCOS, so I have been struggling with weight for my of my life. Losing weight with PCOS is super slow going and frustrating, but if I want to get pregnant, then I have to push myself to start losing. I have not been working on any lifestyle change at the moment, but I am starting to feel the motivation come back. I do especially well with meal plans, but haven't found many online that don't require a whole lot of expensive groceries.

Work has been overwhelmingly stressful, and I haven't gotten paid in 3 weeks, eating healthy vs. paying bills is a hard choice to make.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season, onward and downward!
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #228
ready to succeed

S/C/G: 251/257/160

So I downloaded the app: LoseIt!, I've never been great at recording my food. I hate on apps when it asks how many ounces of chips I've had. Who knows that? This seems to be a bit more comprehensive than other apps I've used. It lets you choose "pieces" or "slices" for certain things. It also has a beta function where you can snap a picture of your food and they will identify what it is. I set a goal to get to 190. I know I'll still need to lose beyond that, but it would be nice to get out of the 200's. With the suggested calorie intake for losing roughly 2lbs a week, I should be at that weight in September. We'll see how it goes. I have been doing it for a week and a half, and have had 4 days over calories, but overall for this last week I was under my weekly calories.

I am still not exercising. I need to find that motivation. Wish it were warmer out.

Anyone else around?