Old 09-03-2015, 01:26 PM   #1  
You're my fantasy.

Default Track your food

I'm on Weight Watchers, and tracking is a big part of it for me, so I thought - why not do it here? It's easy for me to stay on track at work, so I like to know how many points I have left for dinner and snack.

If tracking works for you, please join in.

Breakfast is the same every day,
Maxwell House vanilla caramel coffee, 2 points
scrambled egg, (Pam, no oil or butter) 2 pts
Veggie breakfast sausage 2 points

Lunch
2 pouches low sodium tuna, 3 pts
Skinny Girl Honey Dijon dressing, 0 pts
Grape tomatoes, 0 pts

I have 20 points left for:
afternoon snack (Cuties, 0 pts)
dinner, Morningstar Mushroom burger, extra mushrooms, spaghetti sauce (4 pts)
dessert, SF Jello vanilla pudding, 4 reduced fat Nilla wafers (3 pts)

I'll probably be under points today. I usually have more for lunch, but weigh in is Saturday, and I want a good one.
stillmeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hi Stillmeadow, I think that is a great idea!

Will post my food for the day later, I'm actually hungry right now .
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:09 PM   #3  
You're my fantasy.

Hi Candid,
I'm so glad you'll be tracking here. You've lost 88 pounds! That is such an inspiration to me and great motivation - I can do it, too!
Old 09-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #4  
You're my fantasy.

Dinner was actually 2 mushroom burgers (5 pts), 1/2 cup Prego sauce (2 pts), and a TON of mushrooms (0 pts)

Since I had the points, I'm having a whole serving of Nilla wafers, 8, instead of the 4 I usually have in my famous low fat banana pudding.

Since I ate light at lunch, I'm still 7 points under my daily allowance.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:54 AM   #5  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I dont do any food programs but I do track my food and I try to stay at 1200 calories or lower but then again I've been told going lower then 1200 isnt healthy so I probably shouldnt go lower.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:33 PM   #6  
You're my fantasy.

I guess I'm lucky that I don't mind eating the same thing every day.

I get 29 points a day, and was under by 2 today.

Same old breakfast, egg & veggie breakfast sausage with flavored coffee, 6 pts.

Lunch & dinner were the same, veggie mushroom burgers, 3 points each.
Dessert was Jello SF Crème Brule with 4 reduced fat Nilla wafers.

Weigh in is tomorrow and even though I've been on track all week, was at or under points 6 of 7 days, and only used 5 points plus, I don't feel like I'm going to see a loss.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Thank you stillmeadow! So cool to see your vegetarian choices, have you tried Gardein brand? Their fishless filets are a staple for me, they taste like real fish but are vegetarian & only 180 calories a serving (2 filets per serving).

Hi everyone, here's my food log for September 4th -

Calories were 1,571 (69 under my goal, which is unusual for me, I am normally over)

Breakfast - (1) Zen Chocolate Pudding Made With Almond Milk cup, Revolution Foods Jet Pack Cheese Pizza (this is sold at Safeway, it is like a healthier version of Lunchables, and only 280 calories) and a 1 O Organics Mozzarella Cheese Stick.

Lunch - I had (2) Zen Chocolate Pudding Made With Almond Milk cups, 1 O Organics Mozzarella Cheese Stick, Gardein Fishless Filets 2 pieces =1 serving, Dr. Praeger's All Natural Littles Sweet Potato 2 pieces = 1 serving, Dr. Praeger's Kids Spinach Littles 2 pieces = 1 serving, Alpine Valley Natural Whole Grain Bread 12 Grain With Omega-3 (this bread only has 45 calories a slice, contains omega 3's and is organic *FTW*)

Dinner - 1 peach, 1 1/2 servings of strawberries and Revolution Foods Jet Pack Cheese Pizza (this is sold at Safeway, it is like a healthier version of Lunchables, and only 280 calories).

The pudding is so good, I believe it is vegan, it is made with almond milk and I ended up eating 3 cups . I am also hooked on these cheese sticks/string cheese. BTW the Weight Watchers pointsplus value for my food (minus the zero point strawberries and peach is 36, I am allowed 33, not officially a WW member, but I recently began playing with their points program to help me lose some stubborn pounds).

Last edited by Candidcamster; 09-05-2015 at 12:32 AM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:43 AM   #8  
You're my fantasy.

Hi Candid,
I haven't tried the fishless filets, but I'll look for them when I'm at the store today, I think I do need a little bit of variety. I tried the Morningstar Farms chicken patties, not bad, but more points than I wanted to spend.

Sounds like you had a great day, on plan. Seeing the tracker in your signature is good motivation for me to stay on track. I've been 232.5 every single day this week - and the WW scale is about a pound heavier than my home scale.

See you later today for our accountability - thanks for joining in.

Last edited by stillmeadow; 09-05-2015 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:13 AM   #9  
You're my fantasy.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised with a 1.2 loss, and 10% of my starting weight GONE!

Breakfast was 1 egg over easy w/Pam, 1 veggie breakfast sausage, flavored coffee and 1 slice Sara Lee 45 calorie bread, total 7 pts.