A big huge thank you

• Hi,

I'm over in the low carb forum but have popped over here from time to time to see how everyone is doing and I just wanted to say that everyone has been such an inspiration for me. My total weight loss goal is 75lbs total and 55lbs left as of today and I just wanted to let you all know that your stuggles, joys and troubles have been a fabulous help. And the progress pictures, OMG, you guys are doing just amazing! Congrats on everything and once again, thank you for your help, even though you didn't know

Tummy
  • You're welcome!
  • SAPF, that green face icon looks evil!

Even if you only had 75 pounds to lose, you can post here as well! [we aren't sticklers for the rules].
  • You're welcome! We all just state our honest feelings and problems over things... it's the only way to be. Always always always feel free to post here! We'd love to get to know you. Welcome! -Apryl
  • There are rules about only posting in one forum? Uh oh... I'm in violation. I post here and Thin Group and Exercise and Ladies Who Lift...
  • I'm not a stickler for the rules either but you never know till you ask Thank you for the inviation guys, I might just take you up on that offer. One forum? not quite but mainly in low carb or I have trouble keeping track of myself.

Tummy
  • Hi, Tummy! Congrats on your success so far!