Old 03-23-2015, 10:19 PM   #16  
IG defatify

S/C/G: 240/227/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMommy View Post
My birthday is next week. My goal had been to go out for my birthday in size 18 jeans. I made it! Well, I don't know that I will actually go out in them, because I can't find any I like well enough to justify spending money on. lol! But, knowing that I could is wonderful enough. I may just wear my really cute 20s with a cute belt.

Hooray! What a wonderful accomplishment! I don't know if you've neen them, but at Target they have anew plus size line and the jeans are pretty nice. There's a dark rinse and a light rinse, skinny jeans and boot cut, which made me happy. I think they're all around $30 so not to pricey. You can always resell on eBay after you've shrunk out of them. Anyway, I like how they fit better than old navy jeans, which always always gap at the waistband on me.
Defatify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 291/249/180

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defatify View Post
Hooray! What a wonderful accomplishment! I don't know if you've neen them, but at Target they have anew plus size line and the jeans are pretty nice. There's a dark rinse and a light rinse, skinny jeans and boot cut, which made me happy. I think they're all around $30 so not to pricey. You can always resell on eBay after you've shrunk out of them. Anyway, I like how they fit better than old navy jeans, which always always gap at the waistband on me.
Awesome. I don't have a Target in my town, but I will have to check them out next time I am in one. Thanks!!
JsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Funny how sizes run. I went to TJ Maxx Sunday and bought three pairs of pants. One 20, that fit, one 18 that fit just like the 20, and one 18 that I would still need to loose 20 more pounds in order to button and zip. I thought about returning the ones that are too small, but once I loose more weight, I'll have them to wear. I know this really doesn't have anything to do with the topic, but I thought about it while reading.

Defatify, thanks for the tip about the Target jeans. I'll take a look. I love Target, and am always in one, but the target closest to me has a really lousy plus size department. It is just an area in the back with maybe two racks and some items hanging on the wall. I haven't really been able to find anything there I have liked.
imthegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 339/329/146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defatify View Post
... at Target they have anew plus size line and the jeans are pretty nice....
Wait, seriously? I thought they were getting rid of plus size clothes. Wow, that's great news! Do you know if they offer different lengths? (I'm short. )
the_magpie is offline   Reply With Quote