February NSV's!

• We all know we can see how many pounds we lose on the scale... but what is your Non-Scale Victory??? Are your clothes getting looser, need to buy some new running shoes because yours are worn out, getting compliments from your spouse, friend or co-workers? Please share your Non-Scale Victory!

1. What I've noticed is the amount of space between me and my steering wheel is getting bigger.
    2. I can run after my son without getting completely exhausted.
    3. Cleaning the house is so much easier, my feet don't hurt and I don't tire out nearly as fast. We have stained concrete floors and the kill my feet!
    4. I sleep so much better now.

• My knee that I sprained badly when I was a Jr in high school still flares up from time to time, but it doesn't ache near as much as it used to.

I sleep so much better

I caught the soon to be ex husband checking out my butt
  • I love those JsMommy!!
  • I love your last one, JsMommy! That's so funny.

- I realized I'm not the size I thought I was. I'm actually a size smaller. Always a good feeling!
    - While cleaning out a closet I found an old jacket of my MIL's and it actually fit me. I never thought I could ever fit into anything she wore.
  • Bought a skirt about a week and a half ago. After letting my work out routine become hit or miss and maintaining mayyybe 60% of my healthy diet for months, I had plumped up a little bit. The skirt didn't really fit. I tried the skirt on last night, after a week and a half of making every day a hit with my workouts and cleaning up my diet completely -- the skirt fits wonderfully! Ta da, eating right and exercising really does work!
  • This is a good idea! The scale has hardly budged last month despite my efforts and I need some motivation...

-I bought two new coats, both are still quite tight but they are a size 36! That's a UK size 10/US size 6! That always seemed an unattainable dream size.

-My thighs are smaller and I can see muscles under the fat. They feel firmer, too.

-In ballet class, I can stay up on demi-pointe longer and feel more strong and stable.
  • More and more people are commenting on me losing weight.

I started in a tight size 24 and bought size 18 pants this weekend.

Not to be gross.... but I am able to position myself differently, during sex, now.
  • Great job everyone!!! I was able to get into some jeans today I wore a few years ago! Big accomplishment!!