3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   February NSV's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/302283-february-nsvs.html)

lookin2lose 02-09-2015 10:28 AM

February NSV's!

We all know we can see how many pounds we lose on the scale... but what is your Non-Scale Victory??? Are your clothes getting looser, need to buy some new running shoes because yours are worn out, getting compliments from your spouse, friend or co-workers? Please share your Non-Scale Victory!

1. What I've noticed is the amount of space between me and my steering wheel is getting bigger.
2. I can run after my son without getting completely exhausted.
3. Cleaning the house is so much easier, my feet don't hurt and I don't tire out nearly as fast. We have stained concrete floors and the kill my feet!
4. I sleep so much better now.

:carrot::carrot::carrot:

JsMommy 02-09-2015 12:00 PM

My knee that I sprained badly when I was a Jr in high school still flares up from time to time, but it doesn't ache near as much as it used to.

I sleep so much better

I caught the soon to be ex husband checking out my butt

lookin2lose 02-09-2015 02:24 PM

I love those JsMommy!!

Jesslan Rose 02-09-2015 09:17 PM

I love your last one, JsMommy! That's so funny.

- I realized I'm not the size I thought I was. I'm actually a size smaller. Always a good feeling!
- While cleaning out a closet I found an old jacket of my MIL's and it actually fit me. I never thought I could ever fit into anything she wore.

xRiotGirl 02-09-2015 10:14 PM

Bought a skirt about a week and a half ago. After letting my work out routine become hit or miss and maintaining mayyybe 60% of my healthy diet for months, I had plumped up a little bit. The skirt didn't really fit. I tried the skirt on last night, after a week and a half of making every day a hit with my workouts and cleaning up my diet completely -- the skirt fits wonderfully! Ta da, eating right and exercising really does work!

Alienor 02-10-2015 05:41 AM

This is a good idea! The scale has hardly budged last month despite my efforts and I need some motivation...

-I bought two new coats, both are still quite tight but they are a size 36! That's a UK size 10/US size 6! That always seemed an unattainable dream size.

-My thighs are smaller and I can see muscles under the fat. They feel firmer, too.

-In ballet class, I can stay up on demi-pointe longer and feel more strong and stable.

Jb1975 02-10-2015 08:45 AM

More and more people are commenting on me losing weight.

I started in a tight size 24 and bought size 18 pants this weekend.

Not to be gross.... but I am able to position myself differently, during sex, now.

lookin2lose 02-10-2015 11:06 AM

Great job everyone!!! I was able to get into some jeans today I wore a few years ago! Big accomplishment!!