I've only been actively changing my lifestyle for a couple weeks now, and have lost less than 10 pounds. But today in the hallway a lady I work with commented that it looked like I was losing weight!
I haven't told anyone at work about this. You guys are my only support group. And it could have been a number of different things that made it seem that way. But it made me feel GREAT. Just thought I'd share.
I need to keep track of these little things in my journal, so when I plateau and my body's catching up with the lifestyle changes, I can look back and be encouraged.
- Someone NOTICED!!!
- I have more energy
- I walk faster and farther
- I stand taller and am more aware of my posture
- I'm more limber, and not as stiff when I get up from the computer
- I'm not exhausted when I get home at night
- My garden is looking better ('cause I'm spending more time working out there)
- I'm more interested in dragging my husband upstairs