Old 12-13-2014, 11:59 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 269/265/160

Height: 5' 6"

I weighed in at 265 this morning. Unfortunately, I've been kind of stuck there for a few days now. I had a bit of an off day yesterday, going to a party last night. Time to get back in gear now. I'm new here, BTW. Hi all!

Last edited by isoldeacurry; 12-13-2014 at 12:00 PM.
isoldeacurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #137  
Momof4

S/C/G: 317/*ticker*/198

Height: 5'6"

I'm sad to say that I think my family is sabotaging me. Not a great excuse I know they don't make me eat it but when I show up at their house and they cook my favorite holiday foods, it's kinda hard to say nope. I don't want it. I've told them about my "diet" and the types of foods I'm avoiding (grains/dairy/legumes) it doesn't seem to have sunk in though. I was up to 265.4 on Wednesday, down to 260.8 yesterday and back up to 261.8. I'm thankful for only 1 lb gain yesterday. I think I'll just avoid my parent's house for a few days and build up some steam before taking them on again.
Nagazim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:39 AM   #138  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Plaid Caterpillar - Thanks!! And of course it counts! You're doing a lot better than me in that area considering I haven't worked out in a couple weeks. LOL In answer to your question... I started calorie counting in mid-October through MFP. Before that I was just eating less and eating healthier.

Isoldeacurry - Welcome to the group!! Great job on your loss so far!
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #139  
Mela A

S/C/G: 270/260.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everybody. Well I've been completely down and out since last Thursday with a bad flu and while it's not exactly a long term plan, not eating at all certainly does have weight loss benefits. I'm down to 262.3 today but last night I finally ate...and I ate like a horse. Of course I think I'm kind of paying for it this morning so I'll be a little more careful with my tender stomach but hey, the only good thing about getting the flu is losing a bit of weight, so I'll take what I get. lol.

On another note, we've passed into the second half of December, the half of December when we usually say "Ugh you know what? I'll just start again in January." I hope we can all find a way to genuinely enjoy the holiday season without losing all the progress made and without starving ourselves of the many delights of the season.
MelaAnaetoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #140  
Momof4

Hey ladies, I've had a good few days Down to 259 this morning!

My husband will be working for the next 12 days straight (12 hour shifts). I'm not too happy about not seeing him much Especially through the holidays. I have 3 more Christmas parties to go to. It's sad when I'd rather skip them than go and eat way too much. I just know I'll lack the control.

MelaAnatoh - glad you're feeling better! It's funny when we appreciate the sickness for the weight loss Hope you continue to feel better and better!

This thread sure is quiet! Don't give up ladies! WE CAN DO THIS!
Old 12-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #141  
I Can & I Will!

Hope you're feeling a lot better Mela!! And congrats on your loss Nagazim! I wish you could see more of your hubby through the holidays.

The last couple of days have been rough. I was overstressed about family issues and Aunt Flo was making her usual rounds on top of it so I overate on the sweets. Yesterday I considered just trying to maintain until the new year, but to be honest I'd rather have a bad day here and there than no loss at all for the next couple of weeks. I'm relieved I did much better today, but I'm worried about my weigh in on Friday. Right now I'm a little over a pound higher than last weeks weigh in. Even if I make the same weight as last week it'll be the first time I've had the same weight for three weeks in a row. *crossing fingers for a loss Friday*
Old 12-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 291/267.2/225

Height: 5'8

You guys are so strong! I am totally screwing up and I have said I'm just starting over in January. Well, at least after christmas. I thought I could do okay... but it's been a few days and I'm definitely not. I just have zero motivation. If I'm not careful, I'll have to leave this thread for the next higher bracket!

Hope you are all doing well.
PlaidCaterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #143  
I Can & I Will!

I managed to lose the weight I regained this past week and lose an extra 1/2 lb on top of that to make it to my lowest weight yet. Now if I can keep it on track I might just make my Christmas goal, though I'm kinda doubtful.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:40 PM   #144  
Momof4

Jesslan - WAY TO GO! It feels good when you get the loss you didn't expect.

Plaid - Even if it's just a tiny change from now until the New Year, you'll be thankful you did it. I've went back and forth 100 times over why I should just wait till the 1st, but I know I'd probably eat myself into a coma if I wasn't monitoring myself. But that's just me.

I'm down to 257.4... lowest I've been in a month! Yay! Finally really seeing a downward trend with no gains in the past week. I have 3 more Holiday parties to attend and I'm wanting to avoid them like the plague.

Good luck ladies!
Old 12-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #145  
I Can & I Will!

Thank you Nagazim!! It sure does! Great work on your own loss too!!

I doubt I'll be around the next two days so I wanted to make a quick post now. I made my Christmas goal of 255 lbs. I really wasn't sure whether I would or not this past week. So I'm excited about that. I'll have to eat carefully the next two days so I don't blow that progress. LOL

I hope you're all doing great and have an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! Merry Christmas All!!!
Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #146  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

I'm back to posting after a couple of months away... still here in the 260s, but really hoping to fly through them this month.
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #147  
In It to Win It!

S/C/G: 263/ticker/160

Height: 5'4

This is me! Clocking in at 260;.... lets get to 250 by February!!!
banditbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #148  
I Can & I Will!

I'm with you there, Twish!! It just seems since Christmas Eve I keep blowing it and am stuck going back and forth between the same 2-3 lbs. :/

Last edited by Jesslan Rose; 01-03-2015 at 03:51 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 259.5/ticker/140-160?

Height: 5'3"

Weighed myself this morning for the first time since July, and found that I gained 12 pounds since then. This brings me back up to my highest weight.

Well, here's to a new year! I joined the gym today for the first time in my life, so I hope I end up using it.
Katy Did is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #150  
I Can & I Will!

Two woosh days of New Years Eve feasting and I'm back on my way to losing!! About time! I was getting pretty discouraged.

Welcome back Katy! Best wishes for your losses!