Old 09-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/268/130

Height: 5ft 3

Default Journaling

Anybody keep a fitness/weight loss journal? If so, what all do you keep track of. What do you include in your journal. Motivation pages, photos etc?
BASarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #2  

Location: I am a bit Nomadic but currently I am in Sydney, NS

S/C/G: 217

Height: 5/2

Hi,

I keep a journal, I write my goals for the day in it, reflect upon them and write about issues regarding my health and fitness. So for example today I looked at my relationship with food. Last week I wrote about what motivates me and how I deal with failure. I find it helpful.

Hope this is helpful.
Shakes55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

I only really track my weight loss and inches on a weekly and monthly basis.
jenjenangel027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #4  
★ Kelly ★

S/C/G: flawsome

Height: 5' 5

I use a weight tracker app for weekly weigh ins. I've also taken before photos, eeek!, which I will update every 5kg/11pound.
I keep a food journal when my weightloss slips so I can be accountable but don't worry about it if the scales are being kind.
MissLoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I use a spreadsheet to track intake, exercise, meal planning, weight, and such. I have a weight loss journal where I've done the exercises in The Beck Diet solution book. I write about things that I've learned along the way, what works, what doesn't, etc. I spell out my goals and celebrate my victories. I've written reminders for myself about how it felt to be 255 lbs.

It's not daily, just when something occurs to me.
Streudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 270/268/130

Height: 5ft 3

I've been working on making pages for a journal (binder style journal) for my own fitness/weight loss. I also have an account online that I can track my foods. I've seen some really interesting ones on Pinterest that are almost like scrapbooks or "smash" books.....I was just wondering what other people keep track of and what they find helpful in a journal.
I plan on combining several things.....I want to track, my weight (obviously) and my measurements and my meals/water. I have a page I designed to put progress pictures for every 25lbs all the way to my goal. I'm thinking of putting some pages in for motivation (quotes, pictures etc...)
BASarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:56 AM   #7  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I track my food on MyFitnessPal but everything else I write down, I keep a fitness/weightloss journal.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote