I've lost almost 120 lbs and still losing...
How did you feel when you lost 100+ pounds?
- Pleased, hopeful to keep going
- Physically-speaking, I felt much more comfortable moving around, much less self-conscious, almost proud of my appearance
Did you break the bank on new clothes?
- At 100 lbs lost, I was still about 50 lbs from my goal weight so I spent very little on clothing. It helped that I had some smaller clothing in my closet, and needed very few outfits for day to day work/life.
How did you feel about men?
- I still felt invisible and wondered if that would ever change.
Did you feel more secure, or battle with anxiety?
- I felt a heck ton more secure. I still battle with anxiety, but it's lessened.
- I just started to date again.