Is this even possible?

• I feel like my feet are shrinking!!!

I am normally in a size 10 wide, 10 1/2 if I can get it 'cause of my long toes. I bought some new sandals @ Payless last month & got an 11 to be comfy & now these shoes seem loose on my feet? What's up with that? Anyone else finding this?
  • yes...it is!

I heard of people loosing a size in their shoes...just as you do with rings, etc.

I have huge feet and would like to wear a smaller size. I usually have to special order my shoes (dress shoes) or have to get them from payless (who carries larger sizes). My shoe size is a 14 1/2 or 15 EEE. You know what big feet means......big shoes.
  • there are women at my weight watchers meetings that have said they've shrunk shoe sizes too. one woman even said she had to get her dentures re fitted because she was losing so much weight. LOL
  • before the surgery, the docs said that our feet don't shrink WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! my feet have gone down 2 sizes and 2 widths...
  • Yeah...I wear birks and I keep having to tighten up the buckles...they are the tightest they will go now and if my feel keep shrinking, I will have to by some narrow width. I love it though...it's cool to feel your shoes flop around on your feet
  • Yeah, think about it...we can have fat feet, too! So, if you lose fat in your feet you're going to have to get smaller shoes.