3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   02 Regainers regaining control, and relosing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/297393-02-regainers-regaining-control-relosing.html)

FeraFilia 07-17-2014 01:30 PM

Thank you all for your congrats! :) We are pretty happy. I fell in love with the place!

Uber - I use MFP and I LOVE their food database, even though you have to make sure you're picking the right choice since it seems everything is in there 12 times! If you want to take the time to move numbers over (even if it's just a monthly number so you can see a basic trend) you can edit past weights and measurements on MFP. And I particularly love that they have for things like common meats, fruits and veggies VERIFIED options (no * next to it) that you can weigh out in oz or grams to fill it in for accuracy. I can't compare it to other calorie sites, because I haven't used any others.

Diane - Congrats on the 18s! I remember on my last trip downward how it felt to finally wear 18s out of the house without feeling like a sausage, and even managed a pair of 16s once (skinny jeans at that!). I felt like I accomplished something major. Right now I'm stuck between my loose 24s and my little-too-tight 22s. And my 3x shirts no longer cling to my muffin top... Size victories are better than scale victories, in my opinion. :D

Sunny - I FEEL YOUR PAIN. TOM showed up for me the day before we left, then sort of hesitated for a couple days with just light spotting, then the night before we headed back home, it showed up with a vengeance. I think it's trying to make up for its absence last month. Combined with the sodium of eating out 3 days in a row, my rings are super tight and it's hard to make a fist from all the water. Also, I'm very much looking forward to having enough space for a garden, some fruit trees and bushes, and living in farm country for fresh meat and other produce. I can't wait to learn how to do all the canning, and making jams and stocking my own pantry with things I've picked from my garden and made myself. I'm hoping this congregation votes "yes" and we get to move in to that parsonage. I'll attach some pics.

Laurie - Congrats on your scale moving and I wish you luck on the relationship issue. My husband gets very withdrawn when something is bothering him because he doesn't want to discuss it until he has worked out the bother in his own brain and is ready to answer all the questions. Doesn't matter how much I nag him, it'll be discussed when he's finally come to terms with what he was grappling with. So, I've just stopped nagging, and have resorted to "I know something is bothering you, are you ready to discuss it?" and eventually the answer is yes. A lot of times he doesn't want to discuss it because he doesn't want to offend or insult me or make me unhappy, so he avoids answering questions outright that might impact me negatively. Wonderful to know he wants me happy, but kinda sucks for the 'communication' thing... he needs to be happy, too! Men are weird. :P

Martini - Good luck with the doctor's scale! I hope it gives you the boost you need to stick with your plan and not fight with your brain to do so. :) Seeing the scale numbers go down is pretty motivating!

Okay ya'll...

Today sucks lol. I'm retaining so much water my hands hurt, and my feet look like they've been inflated. The cramps are likely to kill me before the day is done. I just want to sit and shovel some form of semi-liquid chocolate into my face with a salty vessel (like chocolate drizzled popcorn, or a sweet dip with super salty chips). And I'm crazy exhausted. Whenever I miss a period (as I did in June) the next one tends to show up double. Double pain. Double flow. Double cravings. And it's miserable.

I'm still happy, though. I keep remembering that there is only a very small chance that this congregational vote won't go through and we very likely can start planning a future around this new home, hubby's new job, new location, new neighbors, etc. I'm pretty sure I've already been offered a temporary, part time position at a Dairy Queen when we get there until I can find something better suited (and hey, I'm of the mind that any income is better than NO income!). As I mentioned to Sunny above, I want to live in this house. It's gorgeous. It sits right behind the church (pros and cons to that - think of the gas money saved on hubby's commute to work, and SO much land, you'll see in the pics).

This house, stats: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, full finished basement, in home office, utility room w/ washer and dryer. Single story above ground. Central living room/kitchen/dining room with bedrooms down a hall to one side, and office/utility room/garage/entrance to basement down the hall off the other side. Aaaand pictures!

This one was from the driveway (that gravel in the corner) and does well to show just how much open space is around the property. I'm hoping they allow me to till up an 8x8 patch or something for a garden. :)
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps72c8156c.jpg

This one is just a front view of the house. I really like it. :)
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0cd9472d.jpg

And this is off to the side of the house. I'm actually standing back by the parking lot of the church for this picture. The church owns close to 20 acres of land (I think) and what they own stretches back to that tree line, and beyond.
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5ee5f44d.jpg

garnetrising 07-17-2014 03:34 PM

Martini: Yeah, writing about it helped vent my frustration. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

Laurie: That's not necessarily true. While they may not immediately notice a change in your physical appearance, they are likely to notice the increase in confidence. :) I'm glad things between you and the hubby are a little less chilly, too.

Sunny: I am sincerely envious of your access to your own produce and farm fresh chickens. That is the sort of way I'd like to live if I had the ability. I can relate to the hunger of TOM. Usually, I'm hungry lead up to or following it. The first day, though, I have no appetite for the pain in my lower back. XD

Diane: Yay for your NSV! Isn't it such an incredible feeling to climb into a pair of jeans that are a size smaller? I made a point of swinging by the store while I had time the other day because I just wanted to know. I knew that I wouldn't be able to buy a pair - and I don't need them right now - but I wanted to see if I could do it. I was looking to try size 16W but couldn't find any so I tried the 18 misses and about screeched in joy when they not only fit but weren't trying to kill me in the process. :D

Uber: You know what? Even with my limited budget and the fact that I have a hard time justifying spending money on anything, necessary or not, I made a point of going out and buying a tape measure. I did it because when the scale has stalled in the past, it has brought out the blues. There are two things I do now when my weight stalls, I avoid the scale for a day or so and I whip out that tape measure. I find that, usually, when my weight stalls, it's because my inches are moving with a vengeance. :)

As for calorie trackers, I got started originally with FitDay, myself, many many moons ago. You're right, though, it really doesn't compete with a lot of newer systems, though. The last time I did things, I tried fatsecret.com. My brother has suggested My Fitness Pal, and I've thought about it, but I ended up sticking with Fat Secret. Funny thing, though. I still log my inches and weight once a week at FitDay just because it has so many of them on record as it is. :)

Mandy: Such wonderful news for the two of you. Best of luck continuing to move forward with that! I'm with you on sources of income. There is no shame in working any job as long as you give it your all and do it with a smile on your face. After all, ever job has to be worked by someone and you're right - some income is better than no income. That house and property look beautiful. Keep focusing on the good and be sure to keep us posted!

And I think that's everybody!

So, on the one hand, I feel a little bad about not hitting my July Fitness Challenge in full force yesterday. Out of pushups, plank, and crunches, I only did a 60 sec plank. That being said, I did walk Luna 2.144 miles again and I went swimming for about 40 minutes before work. I didn't realize just how much the waves had been fighting me until I when to climb the stairs to shower and my calves and thighs tried to scream in protest. Thankfully, I didn't have to do any climbing on the big ladders at work last night - I work freight at Home Depot. I did, however, get to work on stocking paint. I LOVE stocking the gallons of paint. It's a great workout for my arms. :D I don't get to do it often, usually our manager puts the guys on it, but when the pallet was brought out I jumped all over it with Greg and we knocked out two full pallets in no time. :)

But it's now 12:30 and my stomach has finally decided that it's hungry so I'm going to go make something to eat. Have a great day everybody!

FeraFilia 07-18-2014 12:53 AM

Thanks Jessica! :)

I used to work in commercial sales at Lowe's so I GET IT. A lot of times I did the jobs of cashier, and lumber associate, and loader, and loss prevention at that end of the store, because many times I WAS IT. Gotta love retail lol.

garnetrising 07-18-2014 03:22 AM

You're welcome, Mandy. And I'm really lucky. The Home Depot I work at is a pretty small one and my co-workers, for the most part, really are the best. My bosses are fantastic and we've got an incredible customer base so I can't really complain.

A quick and lovely update, I saw 227.4 on the scale today. I always take an average, though, so my weigh in was 228.0 lbs. On the one hand, I'm hesitant to believe it as usually, but I'm going to accept it for the awesome that it is. Went swimming all by my lonesome tonight and had quite lovely time. The beach down at the lake was pretty abandoned so I ended up doing laps for about an hour. :D

LaurieDawn 07-18-2014 09:03 AM

Jessica - I love that you're right. The confidence is a gamechanger is so many ways, including appearance. Super jealous of your swimming, BTW. I have got to find a way to incorporate more swimming in my life. And congrats on the scale progress!

Mandy - I'm so excited for you and your new adventure. Can't wait until the news is official. And I would work at a Dairy Queen without hesitation. Income is income. Well, maybe a bit of hesitation. All the ice cream and candy would be tough to work around every day. =)

SunnyMac - Great to see you check in! Your garden/fresh food plan is so great on so many levels.

Diane - You are a model of consistency. And I often feel like I need an occasional humdrum work-out to really feel great about the ones that are really spectacular. =) But look at your consistency paying off. Fitting into new clothes is the best! Congratulations!

Uber - The scale-unfriendliness is ugly, but I admire your ability to soldier on through it. As you say, it's only a matter of time, and I can't wait until you get your whoosh!

Things at the home front defrosted rather suddenly yesterday morning. Still not sure why they froze so quickly and thoroughly. Not sure why they defrosted. But really glad they did.

And my scale moved up this morning. 0.2, so hardly a gain, but not a loss either. And I have just decided that scale anxiety is going to be a permanent part of my life for a bit. When it goes down, I try to temper it in my mind so as not to be disappointed that it's not going to happen every day. When it goes up, I try to tell myself that scales just fluctuate, and gains don't mean fat increases. It almost makes me want to take a hiatus from the scale, but I have only been using it for a week. So, I will keep going with weighing, at least for now. And I will try to remember that I am a mature, intelligent woman who doesn't need to be cowed by a standard household piece of equipment.

martini 07-18-2014 09:08 AM

SunnyMac - What was it that got you into the whole homesteading thing? I've gone as far as looking up where to buy backyard chickens, but when I thought about taking care of the backyard chickens my interest kind of petered out. Is this a long held dream? Part of a bigger life philosophy? Something you kind of stumbled into?

LaurieDawn - Congratulations on the .8lb! Would you like some solidarity with your trainer boy challenge? That story irritated me enough that I'd be more than happy to get my own ticker if you'd only tell me what goal I should be shooting for.

Diane - Woo hoo for the NSV of the pants fitting better!!

Uber - What you're telling yourself completely jives with my experience. If you keep on going through the motions and doing what you're doing, you'll lose that .8lb!

I've used Lose It! and MyNetDiary. I like both but I'm using Lose It! now. I like the icons on Lose It! better (those things matter to me!) and it's easier to add custom foods than on than MyNetDiary. Fitday and I never really clicked, but I know lots of people here use it and love it.

Just a thought on switching programs... If you're thinking of going to a different program, you might time it so that it coincides with you reaching your new low. Sort of new start symbolism but YMMV so only an idea! :)

Mandy - So pretty!! Seeing all that yard makes me want to start running around it with my arms wide open!!

Jessica - Hurrah for paint cans!

Another day 100% on plan and I'm feeling good. It's been a challenging week personally and professionally and neither of the two are where I'd like them to be, but I'm continuing to fight the good fight. I just tell myself that we all have to earn our confidence. If things were easy my future self wouldn't believe I've earned the right to feel like I've achieved something good and meaningful.

ubergirl 07-18-2014 12:44 PM

Diane: Size 18s!!!! That is so great! I have to say that for me, size 18 is where I start to feel normal. With all the working out you do, you're probably really compact! I STILL have not started exercising-- I was just determined not to hit myself with everything all at once and burn out, but I must say that every time I hear about your workouts it motivates me.

Jessica: Way to make work into a workout! Your solo swim sounded wonderful. I love swimming. Lake swimming is the best.

Mandy: Seeing the picture of your probable house made me so happy! There is nothing more exciting than moving into a new home-- especially one that you feel in your bones that you are going to love. I've always had a secret fantasy of working at Dairy Queen!

Laurie: So happy that the chill is off and woo-hoo on the scale loss! You're doing great!

Martini:Hooray for 100% on plan days. I'm so with you on the work stress and personal stress front. Stress is my number one sabotage. I am way too old not to have figured this out yet, and I'm determined.

So, as for me, I think I may have just survived the first big freak out! There is something that I've learned about myself. I can handle weight loss and stress on one front (i.e. diet and problem at work) but when I'm worrying about a work problem, a home problem, and diet, that's when I start to waver... so I wavered... but I'm okay now. I'm SO GLAD that we have this little group. It does help me just reminding myself that you guys are out there.

FeraFilia 07-18-2014 01:50 PM

Guys. I can't explain it.

The scale is actually down today from last Friday. Only by 0.8, but still DOWN from last Friday. Even with 3 days of traveling and not-so-great food. And TOM. And water retention. And cravings that won't quit.

I'm still retaining water. My rings barely move. The cramps are still pretty vicious. The flow is still pretty heavy. AND THE SCALE IS DOWN. More than 2 full pounds from yesterday (That's a LOT of water!) and more to go.

With all this water retention going on, I'm thinking I'm gonna be ambitious and hope for 299.8 by next Friday. If not then, then the following Tuesday for mid-week weigh in. :D

Jessica - YAY scale movement! And I'm also jealous of the swimming. I don't even have a pool locally that I have access to.

Laurie - You know how I got over my anxiety and stress with the scale in the morning with daily weighing? I'd step on that little hooker every time I went to the bathroom.. before *and* after using the potty. Just to see the various fluctuations throughout the day and get myself used to seeing them. It got to the point at night when I'd step on the scale after peeing, that I'd be able to almost predict the morning weight. Seeing the daily ups and downs sort of desensitizes you to the fluctuations so they aren't so stressful when you weigh daily. At least, that's what worked for me. And yay for thawing at home. Hopefully you'll get to know what was going on that caused it.

Martini - I like that attitude. I also don't feel like I deserve the good things if I didn't have to work hard to get them. Things that are worth having are worth working hard so you can get them.

Uber - One freakout down, 203598 to go, right? Happens SO frequently in this process. I'm looking at the fact that I've been here before and I'm prepared for them and know what to expect as the silver lining in the regain cloud. We are here so you can freak out, I'm sure we all get it!

SunnyMac 07-18-2014 03:10 PM

Hi all! Wow I've got lots to answer! Ok so here goes....yesterday I gave in at dinner and at the pasta I was craving and just moved on with life. I wasn't up or down on the scale this morning thankfully but today I'm a bit off. I woke up late to a combined thanks to TOM misery combined with every muscle in my body is screaming from my training session yesterday....I sware my trainer is trying to kill me. So with that breakfast was Starbucks breakfast sandwich on the go and lunch was a sandwich on the go. Not the worst but I'm sticking to vegetables now for the rest of the day. Thankfully I'm on my way home from work ( we close early on Friday in the summers)

Ok for the homesteading questions.... All at once. My reasons for starting to go down this path are many.

1. I have access. I live in a part of Massachusetts that is ripe with farms minutes minutes from my house for veggies, eggs and chickens (and one expensive thanksgiving turkey) and within an hour for pasture raised beef and pork.

2. My BH is a bit of a doomsdayer. He can't help it.....he's the anxious republican to my carefree self. Our relationship makes no sense to most as we are polar opposites but we have a house of true balance. The government should take notes. When we moved in together he had cans. Lots of them. Poorly organized well expired cans. I started to save him from himself and his botchilism cans. He calls it a doom shelf and I call it a fully functioning pantry. He's much less anxious with me around ( I can cook and grow a vegetable)

3. It escalated from there. We bought a house with just under an acre of land with the intention of growing a big garden. We don't have chickens yet but he wants them so it's in the future....but they will be his pets so I need to be convinced he will be willing to scoop the poop and take care of them. I'm not yet.

4. My mother is a Gardner and I grew up with it.

5. Both of my parents (still with us and in fairly good health considering) have both had cancer that was from either food base or environmental causes. My mom had breast cancer and the type is linked to processed soy and my father lives with an inoperable brain tumor that is thought to be caused bu excess exhaust fumes from working in trucking on loading docks for 30+ years. Food and environment is everything. And I am fat, not genetically and was raised on vegetable oil spread and food with processed additives that were disguised as low fat 'healthy natural options'. I'm thoroughly convinced that eating local food, in season, with the season, without additives is simply better for you so that is where we are trying to get to.

6. I'm a little crunchy-granola and prefer to eat food that was raised in a sustainable, environmentally friendly environment...not with hormones, additives and chemicals. You won't see me out there with a picket sign any time soon and I have no problem eating the cow....I just prefer that cow was raised humanely while it was alive. I also want to support local businesses.

7. Money. An organic chicken at my grocery store runs about $9 per pound. Grass fed beef $18 per pound and up, pasture raised pork isn't even an option. And it all comes from the far reaches of the country or other countries. The farm chickens I buy are $3.99 pp. I'm also looking at doing a bulk buy for pork and beef.... I'm looking at a 50lb share of locally raised beef for about $400 total. We are only 2 people....a 50lb share of beef will last us 12-18 months. Pork I'm trying to find someone to go in on a 'half pig' with us to share which is between 70-130 lbs of pork. It runs about $5 per pound on that. Everything comes processed, cut, individually cryosealed and flash frozen. We have a deep freezer. We also have a storage closet in our basement that is dry cool and dark so we are able and in process of converting it to a giant pantry/indoor root cellar. Blueberries at the grocery store.....$5 for a half pint....at the farm self picked is $3.25 per pound. It's a lot of money up front but is significantly less in the long run over a 12-18 month period. While the freezer is full too it allows me time to save cash for the next batch.

8. Everything tastes better. Period.and variety. Once you have eaten an heirloom purple pole bean the limp grocery store green beans will never be the same. Yes there are purple beans.

9. It's cold here in the winter. The last thing I want to do when it gets dark at 4pm and there is 4 feet of now on the ground and another storm coming in is grocery shop. If I stock up I can eat farm food all winter and not have to push a cart through a snow bank in January or fight with people for bread when a storms coming....cause I have flour and know how to make it.

I always new I wanted a big garden like I had as a child but really this has been a slow evolving process...we transition a bit more each year. I won't lie...it's a lot of work to make the transition but it's very rewarding in many ways and in my opinion worth it. It is a complete lifestyle. This is why I'm documenting to start a blog.... With easy steps, money saving tricks, how to find farms, how to order bulk etc. I have about 200 friends and colleagues following me in my personal world with the things I'm doing that I post on Facebook all wanting to know 'how to do what I do' so I figure at least a few people would read it!

Ok this has been a long post so I don't want to keep going on and my train is about to get to my stop. I'll try to check back later! Before I go...FERA that land!!!!!!! I so hope you get this. On the food tracker I used to use fit day ...I made the switch to MFP...I like it so much better.

LaurieDawn 07-18-2014 04:18 PM

Mid-afternoon check-in! Going to do a full response in the morning, but just wanted to share something really quickly.

I have been totally on-plan and weighing for ONE WEEK. Granted, I have been working at it for two weeks prior, but -

Intellectually, I know this is crazy, but somehow, I feel like I should be down 20 pounds since I started weighing. I feel like I've worked hard and I deserve it. I also feel like I should be able to fit into smaller clothes and be able to do real push-ups like I used to. WTH? It's been ONE WEEK. A very good week. One that has seen me drop 6.8 pounds. So, why can't I be thrilled with the results, embrace that this is a long-term commitment, and look forward to my results in a month?

ubergirl 07-18-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieDawn (Post 5042974)
Intellectually, I know this is crazy, but somehow, I feel like I should be down 20 pounds since I started weighing. I feel like I've worked hard and I deserve it. I also feel like I should be able to fit into smaller clothes and be able to do real push-ups like I used to. WTH? It's been ONE WEEK. A very good week. One that has seen me drop 6.8 pounds. So, why can't I be thrilled with the results, embrace that this is a long-term commitment, and look forward to my results in a month?

:hug::hug::hug::hug: The first few weeks are just so hard! I know exactly how you feel. I don't know if you're like this, but part of the problem for me is that in order to motivate myself to lose weight, I have to FACE THE PROBLEM. Once I face it, I can start to deal with it, but then, there is this super long lag time between the time when I decided to face it and the time when I actually see real concrete results.

You think to yourself, "this is intolerable, I have to do something about it..." and then you have to sit in that space for a long time, before you lose a substantial amount and start to reap the rewards. So much easier just to push the problem out of your mind and go back to eating again-- comfort zone.

It does take a while for the rewards to start piling up, and in the meantime, mini-goals, and just the sheer knowledge that we're in this together will need to pull us through!

garnetrising 07-18-2014 04:50 PM

Laurie: Awesome that things are all warm again on the home front. I suppose sometimes men just get like that.

When I first started seriously tracking things, I was all about getting on the scale everyday, multiple times a day and the anxiety of a little gain could be nerve-wrecking. Even the last time, I was pretty religious about it. This time, though, I weigh-in most days but I don't force it. And I only record losses. I know that sounds like it would be easy for me to lie to myself about a gain that way, but I don't. I just choose not to record a 0.2 lb gain when I know it's just fluctuation because that's the part that would make me the most upset.

Still, I find that I don't often trust the scale when I get a loss because some part of me is afraid that it's a false loss. I have made a point of measuring my inches, though. The scale can occasionally lie to you but if the tape measure says you're waist is 41 inches, then your waist is 41 inches. And because inches come off slower than pounds, a half inch loss always feels so epic and so permanent. :)

I think there's just a little bit of ho-hum frustration. Maybe some tiny voice in your head trying to convince you that you're not going to be able to stick with it long-term. Whatever it is, tell that little voice to shut up. Tell it that you've kicked butt this week and you deserve to take pride in it. You are doing incredible and I can't wait to see where you stand in a month. :D

Martini: That's the best kind of attitude to have! Everything can't always be rainbows and unicorns and if it were, then we wouldn't appreciate the good days and the little successes nearly as much. As long as you're doing your best in all aspects of your life, you'll eventually get to where you're meant to be. <3

Uber: When you've got stress coming at you from multiple directions, that's when you really get to find out what you're made of. And when you come out the other side and you're still sticking to your guns, that can be the best feeling in the world. Don't beat yourself up for "wavering". This isn't a temporary thing and it's going to have its going to have its fluctuations.

Mandy: That is so awesome! There are always going to be days where we expect the worst and find ourselves to be pleasantly surprised. What it says to me is that your reaching a point where your body is able to compensate for the little hiccups. It's such a great feeling to see your body chugging along even when you have to side-step for a few days.

As for me, the day's still early so I don't really have much to say at this moment. But I will be back to check-in tonight before bed. Especially if anything particularly interesting occurs. Keep up with the awesome, ladies! We can do this.

Slashnl 07-18-2014 06:54 PM

Hi all! Checking in a little later than usual. On Fridays in the summer, only one of us stays until 5:00 and everyone else leaves at 3:00. Well, I had a lot to do to be able to comfortably leave at 3:00... well, turned out to be 3:30, but still. So, I thought I'd wait until I got home to post.

I went to the MOI spin class this morning. Jeez. It kicks my butt. I did better this time. Since it is based on your heart rate, you work up and down to different percentages of your max heart rate. I am getting there, but I can't always make it up to the higher levels. I was talking to a friend of mine who is younger, very fit, actually has a degree in something fitness, and she told me that I wasn't working hard enough. Wth? But, I know she's right. While the class is killing me as it is, the point is to work really hard in it. So, I'll just keep pushing. I'm going to it again tomorrow and then I'm going to try to fit in a Body Flow (yoga/pilates/tai chi fitness class) right after to work on flexibility and strength. We'll see how it goes. :) In all honesty, I just really like how I'm feeling with these workouts, so I keep pushing for more. I know that looking at my weight, it may seem crazy that I could wear 18's, but I have always weighed more than people thought. And I think that now, my muscle tone is pretty good even though I still have lots of fat to lose, so I am hoping I weigh more than it looks like I do. Anyway, onward!

Uber: You asked this a while ago, but I wanted to tell you how much I like myfitnesspal. And the good thing is that Mandy is right, you could enter past info in it. That would be tedious, but I think myfitnesspal is really good. I also used to use FitDay, but this is much better. IMHO!

Mandy: Wow, just a beautiful house! How nice for you! And then, to have a nice loss on top of that, just makes it that much better. Soon, you'll be breaking into those 200's!! So exciting!

Jessica: Great job on the swimming! That is one thing that I just can't use for workouts. I am not that great of a swimmer. I can save myself, but that's about it.

LaurieDawn: Gosh, I know how you feel. When you put a lot of effort into something, you should be immediately rewarded with big losses! I've felt that too. In a way, if you don't let it frustrate you too much, it can be a good thing in that it can keep your goals ahead of you. Meaning, you're not satisfied with 6 pounds, so you keep striving for more. I know I was so anxious to be in the 240's, and now I just want out of them, into the 230's. You just have to keep it a positive motivator!

SunnyMac: Always a good thing to be able to grow your own food! I am so impressed!

Martini: Congrats on keeping on plan! That is smart to take it one day at a time! You are doing well!

martini 07-19-2014 03:32 AM

I lost 9lb in my first two weeks on plan! Woo hoo!!

FeraFilia 07-19-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martini (Post 5043128)
I lost 9lb in my first two weeks on plan! Woo hoo!!

:woohoo:

:carrot::carrot::carrot: