Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #91  

S/C/G: HW:276 Restart 242.6/148.2/140

Height: 5'7"

Another big drop!! Down 1.4 to 176.6. Hope the rest of the 170's fly by as quickly.

Kukkie - I spent the day on a walking tour here as well, for company from France! Quite hot, around 30, so maybe that helped with my drop - whatever, I will take it
Old 07-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

7/8 - 181 Walked outside 5 miles
7/9 - 181 5 miles outside
7/10 180.2 5 miles outside
7/11 179.6 5 miles outside
7/12 179.6 5 miles outside
7/14 180.2 walked 5 miles outside
7/15 179.8 - walked outside 5 miles.
7/16 179.4 - walked outside 5 miles
7/17 180.0 straight up - going to walk outside, 5 miles - Walk done! used my resistance band while walking to get my arms involved.

Last edited by lotsakids; 07-17-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:15 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Down 0.6 to 194.1. I have exactly two weeks to lose 4.1lbs, which is doable if I can keep my head on straight.

Sidebar, my baby is 18 months today!!!! Ahhhhhh. Time is flying by.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #94  

Kukkie- WooHoo for your loss, you can lose those extra 4 lbs, no problem! My baby girl is also 18 months old as of 4th of July where does the time go?

Jude- Awesome! I LOVE bigger drops overnight- makes me really feel accomplished

I am down another .8 today after heading to the gym yesterday. I've been really slacking off in that department, but I sat down with my husband and we made a plan. I drop my girls off in the mornings before work, so he is going to pick them up all the time now (he only did sometimes before) and I am going to go to the gym right after work. If I leave this place on time, I can be AT the gym by about 4:30. I am going to have to drop the classes I was taking that begin any later than 5:30- it's just not feasible to get home close to 8:00 and still be able to make dinner and prepare for the next day, I don't have any down time with my family. So, classes at the gym are limited to 2 days per week now- Tuesday and Wednesday. It feels better to have a plan, like I am more in control and really taking this seriously. 2 more lbs and I will have lost 20 POUNDS! WooHoo! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-17-2014, 09:40 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/170

It was supposed to be a day off of exercise today because I had to work late, but my day at work will be shorter, so I will add a walk back in. Doing pretty well with food this week so far, finally!
Old 07-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #96  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Rennie, Hugs to you. Change is difficult so hang in there.

Hubby is out of town this week so I went to spend time with my parents so I just keep extending my stay, until Hubby returns. Also, I have fewer memories of April here, so its easier even though she is buried only a few yards away in the woods.

Since I'm here I've not weighed but I'm getting more exercise and eating less so I'm hoping that means good news from Mr Scale.

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you when I return home.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #97  

Down 0.6 to 193.5 - yay me. Weekend will be a struggle; going to try and get as much water in today as possible. It will be the key to my success over the next couple of days.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:18 AM   #98  

Hey all... I reached my mini goal of 20 lbs. lost today!!! Hoping it sticks with me through the weekend (always the most challenging time)! Still slacking off about going to the gym, but I compensate with being extra careful with my food intake. Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #99  

Penguin--I hope that a few days of good eating and no scale can give you a big surprise when you and Mr. Scale meet again.
Kukkie--Ah weekends...they often are a struggle. More social time, less routine. Good luck!
Lili--Wow! Congrats! Those pounds are flying off you. Keep up the good work! And just think how great you'll be doing when you DO get to the gym.

I already did my exercise for the day. It's always better that way for me...it's too easy to blow it off in the evening. I walked/ran on the treadmill for 25 minutes, 15 running, 10 walking. I'm happy with that.

Anyone know where Rennie is?

Have a great day!
Old 07-18-2014, 03:18 PM   #100  

S/C/G: HW:276 Restart 242.6/148.2/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone,
Got called in to work yesterday so didn't get a chance to check in - it was a CRAAZY day
I am down 0.2lbs to 176.4 and I am glad it is a loss, even a small one. I lost quite quickly for a few days there, and sometimes the body bounces the wrong way in reaction.

Rennie - Hope you are ok and all is going well

Penguin - Hoping the scale is kind to you!

Lili and Kukkie - Good job on the losses and you Lili on the 20 lb. mini goal!
Weekends aren't difficult for me as I work really odd shift work, so half the time I don't even know what day it is.
Try to take it one day at a time or even cut down to half days at a time to try ad get through it. I know that usually works for me if I am having a particularly tempting day - I will even take it hour by hour, and I always try to keep drinking lots of water.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:49 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

7/8 - 181 Walked outside 5 miles
7/9 - 181 5 miles outside
7/10 180.2 5 miles outside
7/11 179.6 5 miles outside
7/12 179.6 5 miles outside
7/14 180.2 walked 5 miles outside
7/15 179.8 - walked outside 5 miles.
7/16 179.4 - walked outside 5 miles
7/17 180.0 straight up - 5 miles outside
7/18 179.0 5 mile walk outside
Old 07-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #102  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Catching up from the 14th

Sarah you are a doll I did start the process for new job on Monday and it was mainly the orientation, courses and testing. (stress) I had to get pass the test to actually start the job. I am pass that part now and am actually training and according to my trainer I'm doing well. I wish I could check in during the day but unfortunately I can't. I only have my phone during the day and every one knows I will text when I can so we can do that if you want. The JUST FOR TODAY was a good day thank you. I have found that when I get home that's seems to be when my problem starts. I start on the carbs and it's non-stop. I can control it during the day because I only eat what I take. But when I get home I look for quick and poof. I figure once I get into a routine I can start going to the gym as soon as I get off (the one my daughter her hubby go to is near there), and it's Planet Fitness with that $10 membership. So that will get me back on track I hope. .... Yay Sarah, I'm proud of you getting on the treadmill after the walk with your pup, keep up the great work Sarah good job on the 7lbs GONE Yay on doing well with your meals last week

Donna, what a great friend you are You are doing well with your walks and weight loss, keep up the great work

lili, I count that as a NSV with your eating on the 15th. When your body/mind says it's enough it's enough you did great and healthy to boot lili, I'm hoping to get back in the game soon, thanks That is the plan that I want. Go to the gym as soon as I get off which will still not allow me to get home until 7 unless I maybe do just half an hour because I may need to pick my son up from practice. Which means my other son will have to prepare dinner which he can do. I have to be in bed by 9:30 now WOOT on the 20lbs GONE

LGW I use to do Herbal Life a long time ago, one of my old managers sells it. Maybe I'll take a look at her site, thanks I need to find some type of meat that I can cook quickly in the evening or maybe I will have to make dinner a shake daily. There's a thought, thanks

Jude still catching up ... I hope you get some relief on the mouth pain. I have been there before and oh my goodness, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Good job on the weight loss Jude that's how I felt yesterday when I got home at 6:10pm I just knew it was Friday

Kukkie hope the soreness has gone away by now. I remember when I was working before that's how I felt like this was my diary. I will do my catching up on Sunday's it looks like Happy 18 months to Peanut time does fly. Kukkie you can do it, I'm rooting for you

Thanks Penguin, yeah change is definitely difficult. I figure I'll get it together in a few weeks Hope the scale number is what you expect when you get home

Well my messed up with all of my evening eating. It has me back up from my low of 157 to 165. I do believe once TOM is gone (I have never wanted chocolate so much in my life ) and I get into a routine I think I may just get out of the 160's by the end of August
Old 07-20-2014, 04:44 PM   #103  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Hi all! :-)

10 day countdown to end the month!

Finally broke into the 230's -- phew!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #104  

LGW--Congrats! Great milestone. Goodbye 240s!
Rennie--Nice to see you back. You were missed! I bet it's really hard getting into a new routine with a new job. I love LGW's advice to you from before...try to binge on the healthy. Maybe you could have some good-for-you food ready in the refrigerator when you get home and you could binge on that before dinner? It might at least limit the calories for the carb binge. Good luck!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I'm not sure it will be much of a loss. We're going to a friend's house for dinner, so I'm guessing it will be too many calories and too much salt for a good weigh in tomorrow. But that should just make next week's better, I hope!
Old 07-21-2014, 08:17 AM   #105  

Good morning everyone. Busy day ahead for me. The next few weeks at work will be insane, I have so much going on personally and professionally.

Last night I was really upset with hubby, and I'm the type of person who can't sit and stew. I typically clean or cook to work off my mad. So last night while he went to his hockey game, I did just that; made dinner for about two, maybe three days if I stretch it. And I cleaned the kitchen, and I had did laundry, plus I folded laundry from the day before. I felt like I had run a marathon. Sadly, the scale showed me a gain of 0.4 to 193.9. I'm okay with it. I know that I barely had any water this weekend. Today I am armed and ready. Brought my lunch/snacks, I've already had approx 20 ozs of water and it's only 8 am. I am on track and I am going to do this.

New goal. Not only do I want out of the 90s this month, but I want to hit 180 by the time I leave for California at the end of August. Just need to stay focused. I've got this.
Closed Thread