If you don't care for water this might help

• Hi Everyone!

Maybe some of you have already found this, but I thought I'd share just in case. I found a water alternative that might be of help to those who don't especially care for water.

It is fruit flavored spring water, no calories ~ sweetened with splenda. I have seen fruit flavored sparkling waters, but they are carbonated. This is just plain fruit flavored. They had strawberry, grape, raspberry and lemon. I think I liked the strawberry the best. It is called fruit 2 o. It is put out by the people who make the Very Fine fruit juices. I found it at Walmart.

Gayle
  • I've never really had a problem drinking water. I'm like a sponge, constantly thirsty! I do like the carbonated water (mandarin orange is my favorite). I haven't tried the fruit 2 O yet.
  • Oooh, carbonated water. I love it. I drink at least a can a day. Better than soda.
  • love the fruit2Os... and since i can't have carbonation.. this stuff is a real treat, especially when icy cold.
  • I love to just make cool-aid with splenda. It tastes great and my kids love it!

Bella23
  • I will have to try that Bella ~ do you use the kind that you would normally add sugar to, but use splenda instead? How much splenda do you add?

Gayle
  • Splenda is a 1:1 sweetner, glynne. So, fpr kool-aid, if my ghetto youth serves me right, it's 1 cup.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by bella23
    I love to just make cool-aid with splenda. It tastes great and my kids love it!

Bella23
    Stupid me... I hadn't even thought of that. We have all kinds of splenda here that we haven't used in a few months. I quit buying sugar after I realized that was what was causing my dd's behavior probs. And the kids are getting so sick of drinking water cause "mom has lost her mind & won't let them have anything else."

(You learn so many useful things from this board!!!!! )