confession

• forgive me chicks for i have sinned

i did so good yesterday and all day today with my points and water, veggies, exercise and all that but......

i totally broke down a munched a little bit ago. i had nothing but junk and a lot of it.

i have got to get all the junk out of the house!!!!

ok i feel better now that i told someone.
  • Shelly,

We've all been there and done the same thing. Please don't beat yourself up about it.

I know for myself that if it's in the house, I WILL eat it. You're not alone. Start over today.

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Shelly,

Yup, I'm sure we've all been there and done that. It's is definitely a new day and a new start. It becomes a problem when a one night splurge turns into days and days of it. Don't let that happen, just put last night behind you and get back to work today. You can do it!!
  • I did really well all day too lady, and the whole way home I could feel my emotional anxiety about food begin to rise. And then when I came home I got upset.

1. My family ate without me
    2. They left me scraps and no veggies
    3. My husband wouldn't get off his butt and come and sit and talk with me about my day

3 chilli dogs, 1 candy bar, and an ice cream sundae later I finally SAID that I was upset.

I am an idiot or maybe just human!
    Miss Chris
  • I ate like crap yesterday, made up for it today. C'est la vie.