3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

The New and Improved Getting Out of The 180s!

Old 05-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #91

Still lurking around here... In the 183... How much more before I hit the 170s.. I guess this week I will not be able to hit it because of the long weekend trip to Miami.. Yayyyyyy... But little guilty that I am so close but might blow it off

(Update to the tracker is done only when I see a change that is permanent.. I wait for atleast two consecutive values before I change)
nlauah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #92

S/C/G: 256/179/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey Everyone! I'm still stuck at 180.
Llilith hope you have a wonderful trip!

scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #93

S/C/G: 263/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Yes, same from me Llilith, hope you have a great trip!! I love the image of you strutting on the beach in your red swimsuit - in that sexy number, strutting is very necessary!!

Paulitens, that breakfast sounds yum, and only 180 calories? That's good! Plus if the baby wants it, who are you to argue?! Morning sickness...ugghhhhh....I don't envy you that, even if it is just queasiness, sometimes that can be worse as there's no relief.

Still pushing on, mostly being good. I had some mega cravings yesterday for chocolate orange. I just smelled these oranges we have in the kitchen and my mind immediately jumped to choc-orange, one of my favorite choc-combos (of which there are many) and luckily I had some sachets of low calorie hot chocolate drinks in the cupboard!! I was saved!! And only 40 calories!

07/01/2013 - started on phentermine weighing 263lbs
07/15/2013 - began a combination of phentermine and phen caps
08/26/2013 - 25lbs Down
10/01/2013 - phentermine script finished, switched to just phen caps
11/11/2013 - 50lbs Down
01/13/2014 - Officially in Onderland and here to stay!
03/03/2014 - 75lbs Down
09/23/2014 - 100lbs Down

Last edited by jennybutler357 : 05-22-2014 at 12:09 PM.
jennybutler357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 01:10 PM   #94
On my way to -77!

S/C/G: 209/168.6/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Okay, so all these months of doing so great and not craving any unhealthy foods and stuff? This pregnancy is killing all of it little by little. LOL. Yesterday I was feeling queasy and didn't feel like making dinner so I made some frozen pre-made lasagna for the kids while I figured out what my body felt like. Turns out it felt like lasagna. Like in the good ole days when I would only eat carbs on top of carbs on top of carbs. It's disappointing that I'm not having any healthy cravings.

So... this morning for breakfast I had two whole wheat pancakes. Two pancakes of these are 240 calories (prepared with oil, one egg, and milk), but they were humongous, so thank goodness I did not eat the whole thing. I only ate 2/3 of the whole portion, added one tablespoon of PB and 1/8 cup of sugar free maple syrup. They hit the spot, I must say! I don't like the feeling I get after eating starchy foods like this, like my body feels very heavy and lethargic. That's no bueno. But in any case... I still managed to keep my calorie budget within the norm (added to other things I ate this morning I have only consumed 550 cals to this point).

So... yeah, I don't know how I feel about craving bad stuff for the first time in months. Last night I wanted a big, thick, juicy, nasty charbroiled chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr. That was my go-to during my second pregnancy. And I craved a milkshake from a hole in the wall burger joint in my husband's hometown in Washington. So random! Anyway... I'm going to fight the cravings with healthier alternatives for as long as I can.

Today I was 172 again but honestly, I was a little backed up (if you know what I mean). Now that that's taken care of I feel I'm back on track. LOL

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-22-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:28 PM   #95
On my way to -77!

Where is everybody!?

I was 171.4 today. Seems like I'm back on track, whole wheat pancakes and all.

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-23-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #96
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Joining in....I hit 189.6 on my bday Tuesday but have been bouncing around that a bit since. My official weekly weigh day is Monday so we'll see where I am then.

Start 3/25/14
Mini goals #1: Onederland! -MET! 4/11 #2: 10% loss = 189.8 -MET! 5/20 #3: Pre-pregnancy weight (173)

My blog: http://shannonssliceoflife.blogspot.com/
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:05 AM   #97
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 243/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I'm joining in too! I should have joined this thread weeks ago when I first hit the 180's. I'm 182.50 and hoping to hit the 170's within the next 3 weeks before I leave my home state Michigan and move to Virginia! That would be a great present

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!
Mini Goal #1: Onederland = 199.75 lbs - GOAL MET
Mini Goal #2: Halfway to Goal = 186.50 lbs - GOAL MET

Mini Goal #3: Back to 2013's Low = 165.00 lbs
Mini Goal #4: Back to 2005's Pre-Pregnancy Low = 154.00 lbs
Mini Goal #5: Under 150 = 149.75 lbs
Mini Goal #6: Final 20 = 130.00 lbs

MINI GOAL # 3: BACK TO 2013'S LOW!!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #98
On my way to -77!

Welcome, Shannon and Olivia!

This morning I was 171.6. I think this is going to be a week of maintenance for me until I learn to tame my baby cravings. All the healthy snacks I had been eating to date are no more. Just thinking of them makes me nauseous. I am trying to figure out what it is that I am craving and how to replace it for a healthy alternative. What bothers me is that at night, right after dinner, no matter how stuffed I feel, my tummy starts rumbling as if it were full of air. And I have to eat a late night snack so that my tummy stops hurting and I can fall asleep. This didn't happen before with my previous pregnancies. I'm so confused, I really don't know how to approach a healthy pregnancy.

But hey! On a happier note, yesterday I decided to finish sewing a pencil skirt I had started sewing last summer. I had sewn everything but the waist and the hem; it was AWESOME to have to take it in about 4 inches around. I should take in my other clothes. But then... I could use my "fat" clothes as maternity clothes. Lol. And yes, I amalso afraid that my weight will sky rocket with the pregnancy and that I will regain the 40 lbs I've lost and that I won't have what to wear afterwards.

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-24-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #99

Welcome Olivia and Shannon!
Paulitens don't be to hard on yourself! You will feel better soon and I am sure you will be back to your healthy snacks!
178.2 today. I have lost 80lbs.
I am home alone this weekend and cleaned like a crazy woman. I took some trash out and I saw a pizza delivery truck go by. I wanted to scream come back, come back! I did have turkey and mashed cauliflower and it was really good.
Hope all of you are having a good weekend.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #100
On my way to -77!

Hahahaha! Scarletmeshell I pictured you running down the street and waving your arms at the pizza delivery. Hahaha!

I went grocery shopping today and I bought myself stuff to make a veggie wrap. Also I felt like eating beef jerky and oranges. So I bought that too. I ate just a tiny bit of jerky (yay for me!), the veggie wrap left me feeling "burpy" and with that churning in my tummy, and I'm tempted to eat an orange, although I already ate too much fruit for the day. People say all pregnancies are different but boy is this a rude awakening for me! I don't have an appetite for anything but I'm hungry and I need to eat. I don't have morning sickness but my stomach is constantly hurting as if I hadn't put anything in it for days. And my cravings are random and short lived. And as of this week I don't want to go anywhere near my husband (in that particular sense) which makes me feel like crap, and I know it makes him feel even worse.

Anyhow...

This shall be a very long summer. Hahaha! But hey, even though the veggie wrap made me feel burpy, it was delicious!

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-24-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:47 AM   #101
Black Barbie

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Paulitens - you are bringing back so many memories of my pregnancy days lol. I also had a temporary "husband aversion" lol

So last night I had a VERY eventful trip to the bathroom lol. Needless to say, I believe it caused a very big drop on the scale. I'm down to 180.25 lbs and getting close to the 170's

Old 05-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #102

Paulitens, To make it worse I had just showered and my hair was wet and I had on a sundress with my batwings on full glorius display!I had my puppy on a leash and a large black trashbag in the other hand. I had worked so hard all day and that pizza sounded sooooooo good! I hope your tummy feels better soon and they hubby gets happier!

Olivia, I know what you mean about the big bathroom. I just feel like...yes

A NSV for me...I went to dinner with my girlfriends on friday night. One of them said "every time we see you, you just get smaller and smaller!"

Sadly, I think weight loss and grief have aged my face. I guess that is just how it goes.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #103
On my way to -77!

Olivia -- you made me chuckle with the "eventful trip to the bathroom" Hahahahahaha! I was having the same issue last week; gosh, I hate it! And I hate that I'm feeling so icky that I'm not eating the right things to help the problem. :/

I'm not expecting anything grand from tomorrow's weight in. And I'm kind of okay with it. I know it is because my eating has been all over the place, and I know that is because I have this little body inside of me calling the shots, and there's nothing I can do right now other than feeding it the best that my stomach allows me to. But it's too early to start gaining weight. I don't want to gain weight yet, and it's making me feel like a very selfish, awful mother.

Scarletmeshell -- the more detail you go into, the funnier it gets! And way to go with your NSV!!! That is AWESOME!! Feels priceless, doesn't it?

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-25-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:33 AM   #104
Black Barbie

LOL, Paulitens, sometimes we just have to surrender to the little boss in charge lol. I did have a friend that lost 50 pounds over the course of her pregnancy. Her eating habits weren't great before pregnancy but once she found out she was pregnant, she went 100% healthy and that alone made the difference in her dropping the weight. I wish I could have followed suit...my patterns have always been gaining.

So, I dropped 1.5 lbs overnight! I weighed in at 178.75!! I'm so thrilled! Gonna find a 170's thread to hang out in.

Old 05-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #105
On my way to -77!

Wow! That's awesome, Olivia! I have a friend who lost about 30lbs in her first pregnancy as well. She was eating regularly before, and was not overweight, so after her pregnancy she looked better than before. And in the following two pregnancies she managed not to gain weight either. I wish. I weighted myself in this morning and I was 173. I was hoping to maintain the 171.4 or at least stay in that vicinity. It just doesn't sound right. I know I had a massive homemade smoothie last night, and that might have something to do with it because for most of the part I'm eating sugar free foods (except fruits). Or could've been the jerky that made me retain some water. Or the almonds I snacked on during church that are very healthy but loaded with calories. I'm kind of a t my wit's end and I really don't know how to face this pregnancy.

So... today kind of blows. I wish I were not watching what I eat and just let it go and pack on the pounds if it's meant to be. But I'm stubborn and I don't want to prove my friend right (the one who said "why bother losing weight if you'll gain it all back when you get pregnant?). I lost 40 lbs (well, no 39.7 -- same thing). These next months are going to be the longest of my life, and not in a good way.

Last edited by Paulitens : 05-26-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.