Old 05-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 256/251/145

Height: 5'6"

I have not been doing well the last few days. I miss my son so much and I have been eating to much. Tomorrow I am going to take my puppy for a walk and hopefully get back on track. I know it has to be from the sodium but I went from a 178 to 183 over night!
scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #62  
Deal Witch

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/160

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone! I didn't step on the scale since 5/5 and I'm 182.8 today. That's about a half pound down since I upped my calories. I thought I'd see a gain, so that's not too bad I supposed. I still want to get back to that 179 and I refuse to change my ticker dammit. LOL

scarletmeshell - {hugs} I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day, even though it was another hard first. It sounds like you had a fun weekend planned! Great job on having lost 77 pounds so far! You are amazing.

You have a puppy? I got a puppy after I lost my Mom, and I swear he gave me a reason to get up in the morning. I love that dog - way more than a person probably should. I would venture to say he is my best buddy.

Paulitens - you are just rocking it!! I'm so glad your friends noticed and you got such well deserved compliments! Yay for supportive hubby too. Tummy and boobs not being in the way is a good thing - totally conducive to FUN workouts LOL. :-)

OMG you are prego? Congratulations!!! What a Happy Mother's Day gift for you and your family!!!

lotsakids - glad your trip went well! It's so cool that the other quiz coach told you that!

Jenny - I feel your pain! I'm about 25 pounds from mine - why is this last part so hard??? But yes, not gaining is good! How many calories do you do per day?

Welcome skintoskin!
Llilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #63  

I am still here struggling to get out of the 180s
nlauah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #64  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Hi Lilith! Long time no see! Yes, finding out was the best Mother's Day present I could get! I'm just taking it easy for the first trimester, though. Although my FIL started to spill the beans among the family. Ugh.

I was 172.2 this morning. Crazy, what one day of working out and not eating Mother's Day candy can do to you! LOL.
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:29 PM   #65  

Hey Llilith! I was wondering where you were. I am not changing my ticker either! There is just a little over a month til the wedding!
Yes our dog died a month after my son died! So we got a puppy in Oct. He is a year old and we adopted him from the Humane Society. He is house trained and simply wonderful. My daughter and I took him for a walk today.
Paulitens, I know I said this already but I am so very happy for you and your family!!
Has anyone heard from TooWicky?
Hang in there nlauah!
Jenny, not gaining is a good thing!

Last edited by scarletmeshell; 05-14-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:51 PM   #66  
On my way to -70

Happy Thursday, ladies!

I was 172.8 this morning. Boo to that! But it's still lower than last Monday, hopefully next Monday will be good.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #67  

178.8 today, this was a crazy week. I ate to much on sunday, monday, and tuesday. Then I was back on plan and I think going thru carb withdraw. I even had a headache and on gained 5lbs, up to 183 on monday and tues. Hope I learned my lesson but probably not! I hope all of you have a good weekend!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

188 today but I've been here before... stuck
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #69  
On my way to -70

171.6 this morning despite not working out that Little Debbie's nutty bar I ate yesterday. Ugh. I shouldn't have. It was my first whole portion of an unhealthy food since I started eating healthy. It was delicious, though. Let's just say I didn't eat it, but instead that I gave it to the baby. LOL.

We'll see if that 171.6 will stick around till Monday.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:54 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

I'm not here yet..but almost!
I feel so stuck right now, right on the edge of the 190's. It feels like this happens at the end of every decade. I'm hoping that maybe a little positive energy from this end will coax me on into the 180's once and for all. Wish me luck, pweasee!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:16 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I just want to jump in here and pretend I lost. Whaaaa! I want OUT of the 190s!!!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #72  
On my way to -70

I was 172.0 this morning. Wa waaa! Still hoping I will be 171-something tomorrow.

Turns out that the skinny girl from church whining about swimsuits a while back is pregnant and 2 weeks ahead of me. She's gained 15 lbs already at 8 weeks. Holy Molly! A really nasty part of me is enjoying her weight gain. But my real me is like "yeah, whatever, I'll focus on me, my baby and my health." She's a really sweet girl and I shouldn't really have mean thoughts about her weight gain. It makes me feel awful. :-/
Old 05-19-2014, 08:25 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

arghhhh.. up to 190 this morning. Not surprising - I ate too much of the good stuff- fruit. And of course too much sodium and not enough water my weekend downfall.

We had a bridal shower at church and the fruit salad (no added sugar, I made it) was stinkin' good. But fruit sugar is sugar none the less...
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:19 AM   #74  
On my way to -70

171.6 this morning. I'll take it and run with it, although the first three times that I checked my weight it was 172.6 so who knows...

Anyhow... I'll just run with it! Hehe!

Have a wonderful day, ladies!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 263/see ticker/150

Hey Paulitens, great to hear you and the baby are doing well! I'm sure she appreciated the nutty bar - mmmmm!!

Carol Sue and XRiotGirl - get in here now!!! You can have my place as I am going to peek into the 170s and see how that thread is doing, although I'll still pop my head in here to say hi as you're all great supporters and motivators!

Thanks Scarletmeshell, staying the same is better than gaining for sure!! I read somewhere that you're meant to lose 10% of your body weight then pause for 6 months, so I was thinking how I shouldn't be greedy as I lost way more than that already!!

Llilith, how are you doing this week? I'm sticking to 1200-1400 - the spare 200 is just in case, but I only wander into it three or so times per week. How about you? Have you adjusted your plan much, and what are you eating?

So, first my NSV - I've been noticing something similar recently, when I look in the mirror it's not quite how I remembered, but it's good news for a change, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised by my reflection - even full body!! So that kept me happy while the scale was stuck and my body refused to cooperate, but then this morning...

Finally, this week I managed to break free from the 180s and found myself at 179.2!! I was happy but then I saw that I have less than 30 pounds left to lose on my ticker, that really made all the difference - 29.2lbs seems so much less somehow...
jennybutler357 is offline   Reply With Quote