3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

The New and Improved Getting Out of The 180s!

Old 05-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #16

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm baaaaaack! Hubby took the computer to Germany for work this past week and I was too lazy to figure out my password (I know) After a very late night of geting him from the airport after canceled flights etc.... I am awake and ready for the day. 188.6 today -

Donna

a reminder from myself...
I have to fight the tendency of stinkin' thinkin' to give up because I'm not progressing. As long as I am still moving and watching what I put in my mouth then I am progressing no matter what the scale says.
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #17

S/C/G: 256/179/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Donna!

scarletmeshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #18
Deal Witch

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/160

Height: 5'2"

scarletmeshell - good for you on 182.4 - sometimes adding a few calories helps shake things up. :-) Wow, that's a really cool thing that you guys are going to that conference. It sounds wonderful for your daughter! And wow, a limo and everything - way to make it into a girly vacation

No, I'm not too worried about the dress - even if I lose a few pounds before the wedding it will be fine. It's pretty flawy. In fact, if I lost a bit, the arms would look a bit better, but I'm good with how it fits now.

lotsakids - YAY welcome back!!

So - I'm 180 on the dot again today. I hope I can stay on track this weekend and see some lower numbers on Monday. Weekends are the hardest. You know how I've been frustrated with the loss and gaining of this same five pounds for weeks now? I took my measurements today, and I'm still making progress, even though it isn't with the scale numbers.

Last June my measurements were:
Bust 48, Waist 45, Hips 57

In March they were:
Bust 41, Waist 36, Hips 45, Arms 13, Thighs 22

Today they are:
Bust 40 (sad day LOL!), Waist 36, Hips 44, Arms 12, Thighs 22

PROGRESS woohoo!!
180 by 3/15, met 4/2
175 by 7/26
170 by 8/31

Diabetes improvements:
6/11 A1C: 7.9
9/10 A1C: 6.2 - yay!
12/10 A1C: 5.7 - pre diabetic level!
4/2 A1C: 5.7

One for every 10# lost

Last edited by Llilith : 05-02-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Llilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #19
On my way to -77!

S/C/G: 209/168.6/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Hello, ladies! I was 174.4 today but I'm not getting my hopes up for Monday. I have been snacking like crazy, and then working out like crazy to fit in all those extra calories in my budget. LOL. Crazy cycle.

Nice to read you all.

Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:27 AM   #20

181.0 today! I was worried about the 182.4 sticking around yesterday. Again, I am not sure how this is happening. I stayed on plan yesterday but this is odd.
A few weeks ago I bought two sleeveless dress ( you know the flabby arm, bat wing, bat girl dresses). They looked pretty good but when I got home I put on a sucker upper cami under them and it smoothed me out better. I also bought shoes and jewelry for them. My daughter was shocked and so happy. I usually wear black and one dress is pink and the other light blue. She is so proud they are not black. Yesterday I tried them on again and I don't need the sucker upper cami!
I have a butts on fire squats question...... I know some of you are doing squats ect like crazy, do you do them every day? When I was young and in shape I used to go to the gym and do upper body one day and lower body the next day. Do you have a rest day?
I'm sorry if this makes no sense. I think I am still in shock from the 181!

Old 05-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #21
On my way to -77!

Hi scarletmeshell - that is up to you. You can take a break from the same exercise if you want, I always do.

Today I was 174.4... hopefully that will stick till Monday when my official weight in day comes around.

Old 05-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #22

Ok Paulitens, lets hope we can hang in there til monday!

Old 05-04-2014, 08:46 AM   #23

Happy Sunday chickies! 182.2 today.
Something odd has happened and I guess I just need to get it out....
I am on another site that has groups for every kind of intrest, book readers, mom's with young kids, mom's with older kids, healthy living, single moms,
anything you can imagine. There is a woman on there that bashes fat people almost every day. She is really disliked for this. She will post things like "if you are fat you have no right to go to the beach" or "why order a diet coke, the 5 hambergers are going to kill you". I mostly just shake my head at all of this drama. Last night I found her on this site! She is on here ( not our group of course) but on here for weight loss support! It just makes me sick.
I guess I just needed to get that off my chest so thanks for listening!

Old 05-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #24
On my way to -77!

There are hypocrites everywhere, Scarletmeshell! Maybe she likes to take on a different persona in places where people don't know about her struggles with weight loss. Maybe she likes to pretend she was never overweight and that she is intolerant because she doesn't know what it is like to struggle with being overweight.

Today I wore an outfit I haven't worn in years, and even back then it was pretty tight and didn't fit as well as it does now. The jacket is size L and it buttons up loosely.

I am PMSing so bad and finals are giving me so much anxiety that yesterday I ate WAAAAAAY too much. So much I stopped logging it on LoseIt because I was already feeling guilty enough. The outcome? 2 more ounces this morning. No biggie. But I hope I don't go there again.

Old 05-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #25

Paulitens I love it when a jacket buttons! ha! Congrats!
I too have had days I just stopped logging in. One slip up day isn't a big deal but it always kind of scares me that I wont stop.
I made black bean burgers this morning and they turned out really good.
Yes you are right about the hypocrite. I was just so surprised and probably shouldn't have posted about.

Last edited by scarletmeshell : 05-04-2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #26
On my way to -77!

This morning I weighted in and was 175.8. I was like "aw, that's BS!" (because I have been 174.4 for the past three days, and because that would be only -2 ounces since last Monday). Tried again. 174.2. And again, and again. Same thing.

Yay!

Have an awesome Monday! I have a 15-page paper to write and turn in by tonight at midnight. I have a whole Cinderella thing going on with that paper. LOL.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #27

182.2 today, where did that 180 go?
Good luck on your paper Paulitens!
I have errands to run today and I just found out one of my bank accounts has been hacked! Not much money as of yet but I will be dealing with that.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #28
Deal Witch

scarletmeshell - I love those suckerupper camis! Go you with your new dresses in COLOR and no suckerupper needed. I do the squats every day except for weekends now, but I might need to start weekends again, cause I'm having a super hard time staying on track over the weekend.
CONGRATS on 181 and your dresses fitting better!
(and wow the hypocrite - what must her normal life be like if she needs to act out on the internet? LOL)

Paulitens! I'm so jelly - 174.2 is amazing you are doing so great!! Yay for your old outfit fitting loosely. That feeling is the BEST!
I do feel your pain on the slip - but it's one day, so you will be fine. The trick is not to completely slip back into old habits, I think. YAY for your great weigh in today!

183.4 today. I have a sad weekend pattern developing. I keep going so far over on the weekends - I don't know where my willpower went, but I gotta get it back. I do so good til Friday, then I just blow it on the weekend.

I'm thinking I might need to up my calorie budget from 1200 to 1400 so I have more of an opportunity to feel like I can enjoy things instead of just getting the guilty "wtf I'm over so I might as well have that" feeling.

What do you guys do for your calorie budget?

We go to Hawaii at the end of this month, and I'm really scared I'm gonna go so far off track and not be able to get back on.
180 by 3/15, met 4/2
175 by 7/26
170 by 8/31

Diabetes improvements:

One for every 10# lost

Old 05-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #29

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 8in

Hi All

Hope you don't mind me dropping by - I've still not settled into a maintenance thread.

Everyone needs a break sometimes and 'going over' is only natural after how many months of control. Yeah, maybe 1400 cals is better, Lilith. I was on a nominal 1200 for my last 10lb drop but was exercising a lot so in practice probably ate 1400 or even a bit more daily.

Now I've upped it too much and am not happy about that, so have dropped it back down, and now feel hungry. But apparently maintenance is like this and takes a while to balance input and the scales. The food part I find frustrating as my natural instinct is just to dive back into old habits, but thereby hangs destruction.

One unexpected side effect of weightloss - I wearing hearing aids and recently one has been whistling a lot, which I thought was a blockage. After cleaning and trying everything, I realise it is because I have even lost fat in my ear and the ear moulds don't fit tightly anymore! I'll have to get new ones.

Good luck all of you!

'Nothing ever tastes as good as being thin feels'

Maintenance started 31-03-2014

------------------------------------------------------
CrazyCatWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:14 PM   #30
Deal Witch

Great to see you CrazyCatWoman! I'm LOL that you lost weight in your ears haha. Some of my shoes don't fit now, it's funny the places you lose weight. Sorry you have to get new hearing aids though - that can't be cheap.
180 by 3/15, met 4/2
175 by 7/26
170 by 8/31

Diabetes improvements:

One for every 10# lost

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.