3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

Getting out of the 300's Part 2!

Old 06-03-2014, 10:10 AM   #16

Hi ladies- mind if I join you? I'm just starting out- AGAIN... after losing 78 lbs. in 2012, and gaining it all back plus some after pregnancy. I weighed 318 at one point in May at the doctor's, I think my scale is slightly off from theirs, but I am not so focused on the number more than I am seeing it go down anyway. I started daily weighing yesterday at 313.2. I feel awful and can't wait to see these pounds melt away! When I weighed in this morning I lost exactly one pound- so at 312.2 now. Eating has been really good so far. It's like my body has been craving healthier foods, I have NO urge to eat fast food or drink soda as of yet. Yesterday my husband and I went to the grocery store with both kids in tow (what a disaster! lol) and bought a ton of healthy foods- lots of veggies, fruits, and some meat for the week. I forgot how expensive it was to eat healthy, we spent $100! Anyway- for dinner I grilled some chicken and sauteed some green beans in olive oil and minced garlic. It was so good! Today for breakfast I had a banana and some grapes. I have a yummy lunch of 1/2 whole wheat pita with leftover grilled chicken, half a slice of cheese, avocado and tomato slices... with 6 or 7 mini rice cakes (about 1/2 a serving) and some cucumber salad (cucumber with light sour cream, salt and pepper). Dinner tonight is grilled chicken caesar salads with light caesar dressing. My daughter isn't thrilled about it, she doesn't care for salad- but I am determined to take control of this family's health- so I hope she will try it out! I have been drinking a ton of water also. Feeling better already- have a great day!

Starting Weight 6/02/14 313lbs.-
Current goal- 198 (120 lbs.) by next summer's Disney vacation- so I can possibly ride things with my kiddos!

Mini Goal #1- (10 lbs.) REACHED 6/28/14
Mini Goal #2- (20 lbs.) REACHED 7/18/14
Mini Goal #3- (40 lbs.)

One FOR EVERY 10 POUNDS LOST!
lili8184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #17
aka Confessor Siuan

S/C/G: 324/318/225 (first goal)

Height: 5"7'

Hi All!

I'm not sure what was up with me but I gained. I never had a plan and I don't plan on having a plan plan. I do plan on eating healthy and slowly turning to a plant based diet. I was back up to 326 and not sure why I was hitting the gym and exercising tons, lots of water and eating pretty good but it just went up. So now I'm on track. I'm seeing a life coach, someone new this time. I went away to a retreat with my girls and we attended a motion theater workshop with Nina Wise if you are at all interested. It turned out to be an amazing weekend of opening up and I got so much closer to my girls and I came out of my shell. I preformed and did not hesitate. I'm 39 and finally finding myself and I'm finding that I enjoy my body again. We did yoga everyday at the retreat so it got me back on track. Just feeling good and ready to let this weight go.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.