No FOOLING the SCALE - April 2014 Daily Check-In & Accountability Thread

You're on Page 15 of 21
Go to
  • Hey everyone!

Weighed in at 195.4 this morning, clothes on because I only remembered to do so after I was ready to leave for work. Oh well.

Peanut is doing much better now and went back to daycare today. Still on antibiotics but the difference is night and day.

Back to weight loss now!
  • LGW, you are on a roll, way to go Keep up the good work

Hey Kukkie, glad Peanut is doing better that's great. That weigh in is good, drs usually take off 2-3lbs for clothes right?
  • Good afternoon everyone,

Kukkie - I'm so glad your little one is feeling better. I don't handle sick kids well...I stress.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday (if celebrated)! I am counting down the days until I move out of my parents house and into my own apartment!! I'm moving from Michigan to Virginia. It can't come fast enough lol.

I was 196.75 today so I'm under 200 lbs. That feels pretty good.

I went bra shopping today and I am having the hardest time finding a bra in my size. I am probably a couple cup sizes past a DDD/F. I'm maybe a G or H in cup sizes, but the inch measurement under my boobs is only 34.75. Finding a 36G or 36H is pretty impossible. Gonna have to visit a specialty store because I need a STRAPLESS one of those for my brothers wedding. Yeah...don't know how that's gonna work The good news is, I'm getting smaller all over my body...it's just that my boobs are being stubborn and don't want to go down at all!
  • Olivia, Not sure if you were already in ONEDERLAND but either way Hope you find bras to work with your dress.

I am starting my new GET IT RIGHT journey today and so far so good. I am OP. Weight was up 163.8 today but I will have a better weigh in by next Monday on all of my challenges
  • Good for you love2b150! That's the right attitude! Speak it into existence!
  • Yes Ma'am Victory is MINE
  • OLIVIA7906 -- check out bare necessities for a bra. you will definitely find your size. :-)
  • Quote: Good afternoon everyone,

Kukkie - I'm so glad your little one is feeling better. I don't handle sick kids well...I stress.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday (if celebrated)! I am counting down the days until I move out of my parents house and into my own apartment!! I'm moving from Michigan to Virginia. It can't come fast enough lol.

I was 196.75 today so I'm under 200 lbs. That feels pretty good.

I went bra shopping today and I am having the hardest time finding a bra in my size. I am probably a couple cup sizes past a DDD/F. I'm maybe a G or H in cup sizes, but the inch measurement under my boobs is only 34.75. Finding a 36G or 36H is pretty impossible. Gonna have to visit a specialty store because I need a STRAPLESS one of those for my brothers wedding. Yeah...don't know how that's gonna work The good news is, I'm getting smaller all over my body...it's just that my boobs are being stubborn and don't want to go down at all!
    hello fellow big boobie lady!

i am a UK 36HH about to be a 34J. With a 34.75, depending on how snug you like it, band size could easily be 34. I am currently a 35 underband and 48.5 overbust, and some of my new 36's are on the last set of hooks and it's still stretchy.

fullerfigurefullerbust has some great blog posts, (and she is a UK 36H).

bratabase.com is a great site for information.

herroom.com and barenecessities.com have all the great bras. and yes, there are strapless bras in our size! not many, but they exist.

if you live in a large city, you are in luck and can go try on bras before buying. panache and elomi fit me well. i haven't tried curvykate, but they have some really beautiful bras as well.
  • Quote: Olivia, Not sure if you were already in ONEDERLAND but either way Hope you find bras to work with your dress.

I am starting my new GET IT RIGHT journey today and so far so good. I am OP. Weight was up 163.8 today but I will have a better weigh in by next Monday on all of my challenges
    WHOOP!!! happy for you, love2b!

it is my younger son's birthday today and i kept my intake under control. i also did well with training today.

April
    16. 223.4 - 1,827 cals with 116 grams protein - conditioning day - 2 hours
    17. 222.8 - 2,294 cals with 127 grams protein - deadlifts
    18. 222.4 - 1,984 cals with 186 grams protein - bench press (with chains! so much fun)
    19. 221.8 - 3,085 cals with 177 grams protein - rest day. lost my ever loving mind.
    20. 223.2 - calories not being counted, but i am being mindful.
    21. 223.6 - 2063 cals with 96 grams protein. SQUAT day!! 13 training days until my very first powerlifting meet.
  • Hey guys..I've been slacking lately. Between school and health issues with our son, I haven't made it to the gym in quite a while. I've also gained 2lbs and am not happy about it. Our son is having surgery on May 9th so I definitely will be out of contact for at least 3 days.
  • Thank you, Thank you ladies!!!! I checked out all the bra sites and my favorite is bare necessities!! I found a strapless that I like in my size and will be ordering it this week!

Mama_Angel - Your precious son is top priority. If you can't make it to the gym, forget about it for now. Weight loss is primarily about nutrition anyways. I hope things go well with your son's surgery.

I recently started a "2 Year Health Journey", where I'm giving myself until Summer 2016 to reach my goal. If I make my goal before then, I'll just work on maintenance. I have a huge women's trip to Jamaica planned for Summer 2016. I've never been and I've always wanted to go since high school (which was 17 years ago). It would be nice to be able to get into a nice swim suit by then

Great job to everyone doing well!
  • Thanks katerina Great job keeping things under control Happy birthday to your son . How old is he? I have 3 boys (16, 15, 13) and 2 girls (21 & 10).

Summer, you do what you have to do Prayers for your son and your family that all goes well

Olivia glad you found a bra that you like You can definitely meet your goal I'm sure before then because you are so focused.

I am down .8 to 163 even. My calories were low yesterday after having so many crazy high calorie days. I'm gonna do another similar day today and hopefully get the rest of this water to go
  • morning!

I weighed in at 193.7 this morning, yay for me. I don't know how that happened, but I hope to continue the downward trend.

Mama_Angel - all the best for your son's surgery. How old is he?

Rennie - I just love your attitude; totally miss you when I'm not here

Olivia - I'm a 38 H and for the longest time, I could not find a proper fitting bra. Very skeptical of buying online without trying because every brand fits you differently. I lucked out in my area there is a plus size store that also sells bras, and while I no longer fit in their clothes, I still go back for the bras. Maybe you can try something like that?
  • Quote:
    Olivia - I'm a 38 H and for the longest time, I could not find a proper fitting bra. Very skeptical of buying online without trying because every brand fits you differently. I lucked out in my area there is a plus size store that also sells bras, and while I no longer fit in their clothes, I still go back for the bras. Maybe you can try something like that?
    That is a very good idea. I actually found a specialty shop about 20 minutes away that sells bras for large breast women. I think I'm going to head there first so I can get a good fitting and know for sure what cup size I am. Thanks, Kukkie!
  • Treadmill is on the way!!! I've already made room for it!!! :-)