3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

No FOOLING the SCALE - April 2014 Daily Check-In & Accountability Thread

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 12:41 AM   #166

S/C/G: 264.8 / 220.8 / 140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Thanks again Olivia, for your help. I will definitely go take a look at that calorie counter.
I supposed it would also be important to know the carb content of the foods I am eating
Old 04-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #167
Haven't quit yet!

S/C/G: 485/372.4/200

Height: 6'0

Down .9 this morning, leaving me with .9 of water weight, and 3 pounds to get into the 360's. So close yet so far!!!!

Rennie if you can limit yourself to 10 french fries, you are way ahead of the game! I'll let you know about the starch, all it's done so far is make me burp, but I have a sneaking suspicion it kicked that water weight off.

2014 Reboot!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #168
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Yes Olivia thank you for that site. I use MFP but sometimes I wonder about the fresh produce calories. This way I can check for myself. Who knew onion had so many carbs LOL my son did. He says, "of course it does Mom you shoulda' known that! It's a root!" Well LOL I know now

Radiojane, Ew sorry about the burping, I hate that and the gas that I have when I eat healthy, smh. on the water weight coming off, that's a plus Yeah the boys make the fries, I count them out and put ketchup on each one and I am done. I think it's the only thing I do control that's would be off limits for me. Now if I go to BK, McD's or Wendy's I'm eating them all ... no questions asked. So I try to stay away from those places

Today has been good, I had a shake for breakfast, a grapefruit and an apple before having my own pizza. I have discovered crustless pizza thanks to my 10 year old. I must say it's really good and filling 277 calories, 8 carbs and 20 protein. I was making them on a low carb tortilla and this little girl melts some cheese on a plate with some pepperoni, slices it and says, "want some pizza Mommy?" and I've been eating it ever since
Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
Old 04-11-2014, 06:51 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiojane View Post
Down .9 this morning, leaving me with .9 of water weight, and 3 pounds to get into the 360's. So close yet so far!!!!
Jane, good job on the .9 down yesterday, way to go, keep up the good work Hoping you have another great weigh in today

I am down .4 to 161.8. Haven't seen that number before so my wish came true now to keep it going My calories were low yesterday so I need to be good today. My daughter, her husband and his Mother want to take me out to eat for my birthday tomorrow so I'm thinking I should just low carb/calorie today also. Thoughts/comments
Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
Old 04-12-2014, 11:45 AM   #170

I'm done today to 161.2 but today is my celebration day with my daughter so we shall see what tomorrow's scale number will hold.

akelly, Angie, Bunny, Kukkie, Terra, WahineByTheSea and all that I am missing ... please post. Miss you all

Last edited by love2b150 : 04-12-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #171
I can do this!

S/C/G: 289/265/200

Height: 5'6"

Default That's what I do

Rennie- I lower my calorie intake during the day when I know I'm going out to eat. I also look at the menu before we go and know what I am going to eat. I also make sure I have a plan. I know I want a dessert so I put half my food in a to go as soon as it comes to the table, or I bring my own salad dressing, or I eat a low calorie snack before we leave.

Enjoy your family time.

Old 04-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #172
Haven't quit yet!

I'm getting fantastic at maintaining at 372.8. Grrr!!!

Be back with personals tomorrow.

2014 Reboot!
Old 04-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #173

S/C/G: 200/193140

Height: 5'5

Hi all... I'm here. Haven't really been weighing in or paying attention to food lately. My little Peanut is sick! We had to pick him up early from daycare on Thursday and this infection is kicking his wee little butt. He was finally given antibiotics yesterday, but watching the poor thing is just miserable.

Weighed in at 193.5 this morning, well after coffee but hadn't had anything until noon. So I don't consider it a true weigh in.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #174
:)

S/C/G: 268/Ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Hey guys! Happy Sunday! Still not getting my routine established where I force myself to check in daily. However, I have weighed in a few more times this week than normal, and I've finallyyyyy started some cardio. My eating plan was much better this week... I have lost 3 pounds since Monday! Looking to lose more this week AND at least do cardio twice during the work (aka travel) week, AND check in here. Those things together will lead me to success like in January.

Rennie, you are the best for holding me accountable! I think to myself every time I feel guilty, man just follow Rennie. She's killing it...she's probably looking for you...just do it. Having you and this 3FC group is so awesome for my results! Thank you Happy birthday girl!!!

Kukkie, I hate to hear about peanut Spring always brings a new round of illness and so many allergies. Also have heard about the flu a little more lately so hope your peanut doesn't catch that!

Radiojane, I empathize with your frustration! Working hard and seeing the same number regardless is solo tough mentally! Good luck and hang in there, the scale will move eventually (before you chuck it out the window!)

Olivia, the pep talk you intended for Rennie actually resonated with me. Just what I needed to hear today as I'm gearing up to be more accountable and focused. I keep beating myself up...but the more effort I spent beating myself up, the less effort I am truly putting forth into losing weight and focusing on the future goals!

London Trip Challenge!

Old 04-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #175

You know I am an idiot. I typed my personals and decided to do a PM and lost it all, smh.

Thanks PumpkinField I did really well yesterday so I thought. I got all of my water in plus some because I was hot. Did some walking and still I had a 1.6 gain. I do blame it on sodium and TOM and all in all it's not a bad gain I wanted a dessert but I knew I would be having cake for my bday so I decided not to

Jane I am sorry that your scale is in maintenance because I know that you are not. Keep on doing what you're doing you know that ole' scale has got to move

Kukkie I am sorry Peanut isn't feeling well, I pray that the antibiotics kick in and he is back to being 100% soon

Thanks akelly , you all keep me accountable. I really like the fact that we do this together and for some of us it's been years here together so it makes it more personal. I do my best to hold it together and often times the talk or what I'm saying is just as much for me as it is for the friend I am talking to I'll be honest sometimes when I go to check in and no one has posted I do feel like I'm by myself (my kids tell me I have no life ). But I tell them the friends I've made on 3FC know what I'm going through and it's just easier to communicate with them. They still say I have no like LOL. Check in when you can. Like I said I know that you are busy and 3FC does not pay the bills
Old 04-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #176
Haven't quit yet!

01 ~372.4 (-0.4)
02 ~374.1 (+1.7)
03 ~372.8 (-1.3)
04 ~372.8 (0)
05 ~ 371.0 (-1.8)
06 ~371.0 (0)
07 ~372.8 (+1.8)
08 ~372.8 (0)
09 ~372.8 (0)
10 ~371.9 (-0.9)
11~372.8 (+0.9)
12 ~372.8 (0)
13 ~375.2 (+2.4)
14 ~ 377.9 (+2.7)

Massive water weight gain What a bummer when I so wanted to be down for Easter!

2014 Reboot!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #177
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 243/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

akelly728 - I'm glad to hear the pep talk helped you! No more beating ourselves up! We must treat ourselves with love and care like we'd do any other person in our shoes. The less stress we place on ourselves, the more peace we gain on our journey downward

Radiojane
- okay you got 6 days until Easter...that's definitely enough time to get all the water weight off and maybe drop an additional pound too. I have noticed that water weight can come off fast when you reduce your breads/starches/dairy temporarily and increase your high-water content fruits and vegetables. For example, making a big juicy salad (no cheese) with loads of fresh veggies and making your own viniagrette with oil and whatever else you like to put in it, and having a nice helping of fruit with it will probably have you running to the bathroom peeing out all that water weight
Mini Goal #1: Onederland = 199.75 lbs - GOAL MET
Mini Goal #2: Halfway to Goal = 186.50 lbs - GOAL MET

Mini Goal #3: Back to 2013's Low = 165.00 lbs
Mini Goal #4: Back to 2005's Pre-Pregnancy Low = 154.00 lbs
Mini Goal #5: Under 150 = 149.75 lbs
Mini Goal #6: Final 20 = 130.00 lbs

MINI GOAL # 3: BACK TO 2013'S LOW!!
Old 04-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #178

Jane water weight gain here also, rings are a little tight today

Olivia so true, thanks ---> No more beating ourselves up! We must treat ourselves with love and care like we'd do any other person in our shoes.

Well yesterday I went to my daughters and we had a cookout it was really nice. All and all this was the best weekend I have had in a very long time. My son in law surprised me with a birthday cake and ice cream and after I ate it my stomach started to churn like you wouldn't believe. I needed to use the bathroom almost immediately and just made it. I don't know if it was all of the take out food that I had from Saturday and the duck food from yesterday added to it and the slither of cake today but I am still having stomach issues. Hope it goes away soon

Weight down .4 to 162.4

Last edited by love2b150 : 04-14-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #179

S/C/G: 200/193140

Height: 5'5

Took a break from my sick family today to come into work; thank you momma for watching my baby. Weighed in at 194.7.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #180

Kukkie the scale is moving in the right direction right? Good for you, sorry Peanut still isn't feeling well

I'm up .6 today 163.0, my computer is acting up and it is driving me nuts. It has a delay in typing . I have rebooted three times so maybe I just need to get off huh!
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.