I Did It!

• I went to Weight Watchers tonight and signed up. Starting weight = 264.4 But that was with a denim skort, my clunky sandles and all jewelry on. I feel SO good. I'm just proud of myself for not having any more excuses.

My leader said something cool which is going to be my motto:

You must demand excellence from yourself.

Too many times I let myself have any and every excuse to not do what I'm supposed to do. Well I'm ready to kick some serious fat booty OUTTA HERE!
  • Beth Anne,

You ROCK girl!! Good for you!! You have so much going on right now, but you still took the time to do this for yourself and so that you'll be healthier for your family. I'm so very proud of you and you should be so proud of yourself!!

It's all downhill from here!!
  • I'm proud of you, too BethAnne!!! Way to go!
  • BethAnne - I'm all for fresh new starts! Good for you! I can't wait to hear about all your successes!
  • bethanne... you're a brave, strong, smart, talented woman. you can totally do this. go for it!!!
  • Yay BethAnne, I know you can do it. And I love your motto too
  • Bethanne,

Best of luck! You will do great! Congrats on doing something wonderful "just for you." You deserve it.

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Way to go Beth Anne!! I like your motto as well.
  • Good job Bethanne!! Way to go!! Keep up the good work.

Take care ~ Gayle
  • Wonderful! You should be so proud of yourself.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
  • Woo hoo! Way to go Beth Anne!
  • Great Beth Ann. It's a very big, very hard first step. Way to Go!!
  • Good for you! Way to go!!! Wooo Hooo! And WAY ahead of schedule!!!
  • Beth Anne, I think that is super! Let me know if there's anything I can do to encourage you!