3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Getting out of 220's and 230's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/293731-getting-out-220s-230s.html)

justaloozer 03-13-2014 12:49 PM

Getting out of 220's and 230's!

Starting a new thread for those of us still here! ;)

justaloozer 03-13-2014 12:52 PM

Wanna I am glad the last of the pity party has gone out of your system. Don't feel bad about restarting, it's way better than just giving up! :hug:

Ion WTG on the jeans!!

Jenny you will be out of this thread in no time!

AFM I am 233.6 today! AF is still here so I'm hoping that she takes another lb or two upon her departure.

Have a great day!

thewalrus0 03-13-2014 08:06 PM

Finally almost breaking into the 220's!

I am definitely looking forward to it.

jodoto 03-13-2014 11:49 PM

221for me today....hoping to be a goner by the weekend! Slidin into the next thread....join me!

wannaskipandlaugh 03-14-2014 07:51 AM

JUSTA! Thank you for starting the new thread (I don't know how to link threads) :)

jodoto! WOW you are on the doorstep of the last 200 thread we have here! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Great for you!

Walrus.. I am right there with you... I am at 232.0 today (218 on my old scale woohoo) 2 more lbs and then 90 lbs off... I need and want more!

Funny Co inkydink here....I am years past TOM.. years.... But the last few months I have been getting warm flushes... We now, during the time of my (NICE) Co-workers TOM - I am getting cramps??!!! Really??!!!! So wild and I also woosh that same week. My body has adapted to HER schedule.. SO WILD. Wierd what you figure out about your body! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL! May we all march down the ladder this weekend and more importantly.. LAUGH ALOT this weekend!

jodoto 03-15-2014 09:02 AM

Hi friends....I just want to thank you for all of the encouragement I gained here! I was 220 this morning, so I am going to say so long for now and head on down to the last thread before onederland! I invite you all to join me....I will be "weighting" Thanks again, see you Lighter!!!!! Jodoto

justaloozer 03-15-2014 10:10 AM

Congrats on the losses Jodo, Walrus, & Wanna!

Tomorrow is my official weigh in but today I was still 233.6. Doing my best to stay OP and will hopefully see some movement for tomorrow's weigh in!

I can't believe that after this thread we only have 1 more before we hit onederland...:dizzy::o:carrot:

wannaskipandlaugh 03-15-2014 12:26 PM

:woohoo: and :congrat: JoDoTo! WEEEEEEE you are flying now! :) Kick their butts down there and tell them a bunch of us are coming in a week (or few weeks for me)... But we are coming!

Justa... You are doing so darn well! I am enjoying watching your ticker moving to the right! Do you hear the cheering??!! thats me for you!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MADE IT TO THE 220's! :woohoo: oh I LOVE my WOOSH WEEK (Full Moon I have finally charted it!) I LOVE IT! 229.8 this morning and I was 229.0 after my walk. I am almost floating and I promised myself that I would try and skip when I got to the 220's officially... so will let you know if I am co-ordinated enough LOL (my old scale reads 214.5 which is beyond unreal to me)... If you see a news item of an old heavy lady falling after trying to skip... well thats me! LOLOLOL but NOOOOOOO I am gonna be laughing and skipping YES I AM!

thewalrus0 03-16-2014 12:06 AM

I feel like a lot of us should be breaking into the 220's together!

Yay!

Dumplin 03-16-2014 12:52 AM

My weight this week was 229 . I have been away for awhile . Will be focusing on getting back to my last weight on here which was 215 . It helps to be here in the same company with likewise goals . I plan to put some speed on getting to the teens tread . I am trying to learn about "clean eating "also . Does anyone do that here if so I would like to hear how that might be going for you . Thanks and good luck

justaloozer 03-16-2014 08:36 AM

Thanks wanna! :lol::lol:Have fun skipping!!!!

walrus congrats!!! WTG!

Dumplin I do my best to eat clean. I am doing a Whole30 (which I cheated on yesterday:^:). For the most part it is going well. I dropped 7lbs in 2 weeks! I feel better overall when I eat clean too.

wannaskipandlaugh 03-17-2014 08:33 AM

Hello Dumplin! :)

Well.. its Monday... I was sooooooo good over the weekend and even walked 14900 steps yesterday and the scale did not budge at all from Saturday.. SHOOT... I know I have another woosh coming soon. Still sitting at 229.8.. but at least it did not go up either!

Hope everyone has a very nice day today!

Mara 03-17-2014 08:57 AM

Good Morning! I still have not weighed. I know I am up. Trying to get back from derailing with work stress and vacation. I hurt my back while on vacation so I have not been able to much exercising. Wanted to pop in and say you gals are doing awesome!!!

Sue 220's!!!! You are definitley rocking it.

Change4Life 03-17-2014 02:14 PM

Slightly afraid...

To step on the scale! Great time in Orlando.
Was a really nice break.
Been wicked (with my eating) since I've come home, knowing today we begin again!!

I think I may eat healthy all week then weigh on Friday. But from the way my clothes fit my guess is I'm about 235.

Had yogurt and fruit for breakfast.
Grilled Fish and mashed cauliflower for lunch.

So far, back on track!

TamTam 03-17-2014 06:06 PM

Can I come over with you all?

Ok, my weight is 239.75! I am trying to do the One One One Diet. I am trying NOT to have to go the "getting out of the 240's thread! Hoping to get encouragement and friendships here. Have a blessed day!!:hug:

Mara 03-18-2014 10:04 AM

Okay I stepped on the scale and I am up to 242.0. Hopefully this will go away quickly and I can rejoin you ladies soon.

Keep up the great work everyone!

TamTam 03-18-2014 08:13 PM

Hoping for no gain Saturday so I can stay in this group!!!

wannaskipandlaugh 03-19-2014 07:49 AM

MARA.. you will be back TODAY! :) and TamTam.. looking forward to have you join us too!

I am back to 229.8.

4 days at or .2 away from this weight and I have been on plan and eating less than 1400 calories and MOVING... My skin is loser and I am not constipated....BUT I am not sleeping well.... hhhmmmm wonder if that's it?! Probably... Its always something that causes the weight to stay the same.. Looking forward to a lower number soon!

samcrokitty 03-19-2014 08:22 AM

I am at 221 today and I am hoping I will be out of the 220's by my weigh in on Saturday!!

Mara 03-19-2014 09:18 AM

Thanks Sue, not today. Still at 242.0. :spin:

TamTam 03-19-2014 09:41 AM

Weigh in this morning was 238.2! Yes indeed! Hope it keeps doing in that direction. Getting ready to start the work day! Have a blessed day all!

justaloozer 03-19-2014 05:19 PM

232.6 today!! :)

Mara you will be back here in no time!

Sam you will nearly be out of this thread!

Wanna sleep may be the issue. Also are you taking vitamins?

wannaskipandlaugh 03-20-2014 07:54 AM

HEY :woohoo: Justa! Great downward slide for you! :)

Me.. up 230.8 SIGH..... Don't like "3"'s LOL - Looking forward to the weekend where I can walk more and relax. Justa.. it could be sleep and it is so crazy busy at work and I still have to sidestep but work with the Bully at work. I come home with a tight tight tight upper back and it takes the 2 day weekend to lossen it up! and Vitamins.. lord.. I take bunches of them. All Andrew Lessman's - CoQ10, E, Omega 3, D3, C, Calcium, B12, energy, healthy hair skin nails, cinnamon, Cholesterol vit, LOL I am just looking at my bottles and shaking my head. I have alot of them more than I can remember to put here. I started taking these about 3-4 years ago when I was 300+, knowing that I don't like veggies and needed nutrition someway. I still take them as I don't eat enough veggies (dislike texture) so that I know I get my needed nutrients... Alot of it flushes now! LOLOLOLOL

Have a great day all.. All I am thinking is 2 more days of work.. Just 2 more days. Next week (Oh I am shuddering) the nice girl is on vacation and I am left with only the bully for the WHOLE week and I am already swamped and will be dumped with even more (as I have to do the nice girl's work and help the bully) OUCH I feel my back tightening as I write this..

RubyRed93 03-20-2014 11:00 AM

I'm 228.8 today

Is losing 8 pounds a month a reasonable goal?

TamTam 03-20-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyRed93 (Post 4967167)
I'm 228.8 today

Is losing 8 pounds a month a reasonable goal?

8 pounds in a month is awesome! The usual recommendation is 1-2 lbs per week so that is a great average!

thewalrus0 03-21-2014 03:11 AM

I'm just 10lbs away from being into the teens!

The closer I get to Onederland the faster I feel like I want to go but I know I just need to keep doing exactly what I've been doing and quit trying to rush it!

But I'm starting to hit numbers on the scale I haven't seen since I was 19 and 20, so a few years. I haven't been under 220 since I was 18, in fact.

I'm gonna just take a breath and focus on continuing to lose weight. :P

wannaskipandlaugh 03-21-2014 07:59 AM

Congrats to YOU Walrus! Yes.. when you get into the 220's... Onderland seems possible and Will happen!. Me..... I am sliding back up .2 at a time sigh - 231.0 this morning.. Oh I miss that 229.8 from 3 days ago.. But its the weekend in 9 hours and then I can relax and let my shoulders untense alittle and LOSE THAT WATER!

Rubyred... 8 lbs a month is realistic.. ...I am down to 5 lbs a month or so... but it could be my age (55) too... GO GIRL GO!

TamTam 03-22-2014 11:02 AM

Weight in Day

Well I weighed in this morning at 239.5 so that is .25 loss, not much but I will take it!!!:)

wannaskipandlaugh 03-22-2014 12:53 PM

:woohoo: TamTam! Glad to have you join us!

Well I was up to 231 yesterday (WORK STRESS GGGRRR) but after my shoulders lowered alittle.. and I did not hear the alarm and I do not have to talk nor see the Bully.. I am back to 229.8.. Last weekends weight.. So I am looking to lose at least 1 lb by Monday AT LEAST! LOL

TamTam 03-22-2014 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=wannaskipandlaugh;4968541]:woohoo: TamTam! Glad to have you join us!

Thank you so very much! I am so sorry you have to deal with someone unpleasent at work! :hug:

wannaskipandlaugh 03-24-2014 08:03 AM

Wow... we had a quiet group this weekend... I hope that that means you all were having fun! I was away all day... and walked alot - so I was good. Down to 229.6 - drum roll please....... I lost .2 lbs last week WOW! Shazamm! LOLOLOL But better down than Up! Looking forward to WOOSH Week... end of next week. Can't come soon enough!

HOPE that your Monday is nice. I am walking into a stressful and potentially explosive week (Working alone with the bully - sigh). Send me strength! I am taking double the Vitamin D! LOL

RubyRed93 03-24-2014 08:30 AM

I went up to 231.6. It's so annoying! I can't get past 228.:mad:

Donna34747 03-25-2014 09:14 AM

I'm new here, but at 235 looks like this is the place for me to hang out. I'm focusing on one day at a time ( or 1 hour at a time).
Just wanted to pop in and say hi :)

thewalrus0 03-26-2014 12:18 AM

Been hanging around 229 and 230 so I'm just trying to relax.

I've been doing a new strength training routine. Before I basically always did cardio so I think it's probably some water retention from working my muscles out.

Today I overate quite a bit but sometimes a girl just has to overeat. :P It usually resets my focus and curbs some cravings, although I do wish I didn't overeat so often. However, I lost 5lbs this month so I'm trying to remember that sometimes you have slow months but it's progress, not perfection, right?

wannaskipandlaugh 03-27-2014 08:04 AM

I think our group of posters are MIA.. (Me too!)... Walrus.. you are just trudging along and doing WELL! good for you! RubyRed.. me too.. stuck at that high 220's no too! sigh... Welcome Donna!

Me... I have touched the 220's several times.. LOVED It and had hoped that it would be the decade that I could fly thru (HA HA HA.. best plans Ah yeah.. that idea came back and bit me).. I am now back up to 232.8 and don't know why..... Water??!!! sigh.. have no idea.. Not eating anything that is full of sodium.. so does blackening seasoning do it? must for me.. So alittle down as to that NUMBER.. Sigh.. it is JUST A NUMBER and I know better than to let it get to me too.. I do know better.. but I still get - well GRRRRRRRRR. I just need to look forward.. Can't change yesterday.. just right NOW!...

Work is been extremely busy (which makes the day go by like lightning!) and the bully has been nice to me this week and talking to me. How about that? Well that is this week... (I just pray that it continues for awhile)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and may your scale smile at you!

Donna34747 03-27-2014 02:24 PM

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Nagazim 03-28-2014 01:57 PM

Hi ladies :wave:

I've still been trying to have more good eating days than bad and I think overall it's just balancing out. I haven't gained since 3 weeks ago when I was on here so I guess that's something to smile at. I really have had a stress free (boring) pregnancy other than the mind games of "eat the cake, you deserve another slice!" So for the food reasons alone, I'm ready for July so I can get back to my stronger mindset. My sister-in-law found out that she and my brother are expecting a boy in August this week. We're all so happy for them but I can already see on her tiny 5' frame, that she's gaining weight really fast. We've spoken several times about how much harder twinkies make the 3rd trimester. Breathing/walking/living is just hard when you put on 40+ lbs and have no room for your current organs to be. She just doesn't understand it. But she will. They're happy and swimming in chocolate cake lol. I'm happy for them but feel for her in the end. I gained 70+ lbs with my first baby and 25+ with my second. I know how it feels to be huge and pregnant. It sucks big time.

Sorry, guess I'm just in a rambling mood.

I got a fitbit flex. More for after baby, but in hopes it'll get me moving more during this pregnancy too. So far I'm doing well to get 5,000 steps per day. I have horrible pubic pain and walking exaggerates it. I'm still trying. Hoping to make it through the weekend without going overboard. I have revival all weekend and a baby shower tomorrow which means A LOT of eating out/junk food. =]

Keep on keeping on, ladies!

Mamayezi 03-28-2014 03:42 PM

Hi I'm new here and weigh 220 and hoping to bring that number down! And from what I have been reading, all the success stories I'm sure I will get there too.

justaloozer 03-29-2014 09:03 AM

Hi ladies!

I have been a bad girl lately! I had house guests for the last 10 days. For the most part I ate well, but the past few days not so much, particularly yesterday when I ate out twice! I am up to 236.8 this morning! I can't be sad about it because I deserve it. I woke up with an awful belly ache today so I decided to get back on track.

RubyRed93 03-29-2014 09:42 AM

I'm afraid to weigh myself. I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I went to a funeral. Then my mom asked me to bake a cake, which I had 2 slices of. And after that, My uncle baked 2 batches of cookies, which I had 5 of. I'm afraid to weigh myself because I think it's probably going to go back up to the 230's.