Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Wanna - Thanks for the confidence, but I am sure you will reach the two teens before me!

Karin - I know what you mean, we have a lot of work celebrations too. It's never something healthy like fruit. LOL It's usually cupcakes, donuts, or other sugary deliciousness. I just say no! LOL Good luck!

Streudel - Have I noticed this before or am I suffering morning brain fog. Our stats are really close height, starting weight and goal weight. We could be weight loss twins.

Down another .4 lbs to 223.8. Getting closer to the two teens and that ever elusive Onederland. I have a BIG family reunion that I am organizing the weekend after labor day. I am shooting for Onederland by then. Think that's doable? I say heck yeah!

Have a great day ladies!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hi All,

Back to 233. Dropping some of that water weight. It was worth it for sushi.

wanna, my plan, exercise and food, does vary a bit seasonally. In the summer, I go early in the am to beat the heat like you do. In the winter, I bundle up and will go outside right up to blizzard conditions. I get very depressed if I don't get out and get that sunlight.

I think the other thing is that I get as much summer fruit and produce as possible. I'm fortunate to live in the most agrarian county in MD, so farm stands and farmer's markets ( and friends who are farmers ) are everywhere.

KarinRose, where do you work, a party supply store or a caterer? That's a lot of partying for one day. LOL! My work loves a good party too. And donuts every Fri.

wvuchick, I don't think you mentioned it before, but I did notice we're weight loss twins. Are you also shaped like a Golden Delicious like I am? Sometimes I tell people I look less like an apple and more like a meatball with 2 toothpicks for legs.
Streudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #213  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Well... I beat you WV!!! I made it into the 2 teens 219.6... But staying in this thread with you two (Streudel) until I see 218 as just in case (I am going out to dinner to Longhorn tonight and I will eat salt ) But I am thrilled and another Awesome thing.. I LOST 100 LBS! exactly 1 year and 5 months and my mind is having a hard time understanding that... I always beleived I would do it.. but sometimes that little doubting voice reared its head and said uh uh.. well I PROVED IT WRONG! LOL Now onto 110 lbs off!!!!!!!

Have a Wonderful and Very Nice day all!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:34 AM   #214  

No Streudel, I guess I'm more pear, although I think there is an hour glass in there somewhere. But I have no chest, which is so unfair, most ladies my size have big tatas. Good job on your .5 loss!

wanna - and and !!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome to hit the century mark and a new decade at the same time. I see Onederland for you in the near future.

I was down 0.2 today. I like these slow steady losses, but still hoping for a whoosh to get me to the two-teens sooner rather than later.

Have a great Thursday y'all!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

WTG Wanna! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being MIA lately. We just moved and hectic is the best word I can come up with for how my life has been lately. On top of that I have been sick for a few days now.

I weighed in at 227.4 today! My new low! I am hoping to hit the 2teens in July. 12 more lbs to go until I hit my 100lbs lost!

Have a great day everyone!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #216  

Welcome back loozer. Great job on reaching your new low amid all the chaos and not feeling well. Two-teens by the end of the month is my goal. Looks like all three of us will be leaving this thread soon.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #217  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaskipandlaugh View Post
I LOST 100 LBS! exactly 1 year and 5 months and my mind is having a hard time understanding that... I always beleived I would do it.. but sometimes that little doubting voice reared its head and said uh uh.. well I PROVED IT WRONG! LOL Now onto 110 lbs off!!!!!!!

Have a Wonderful and Very Nice day all!
Wow!!! Congrats on your century!!! Way to tell that little doubting voice to go pound sand.

Good job on your losses wvuchick and loozer!

I'm at 231.5 to today.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #218  
Nuttin to it but to do it

S/C/G: 270/ticker/155

Height: 5' 6''

Wow! Can I just say that I'm in awe of you amazing ladies!

Wanna, 100 pounds lost is still just a dream for me, you are so inspiring!

Justaloozer, you are solo close to a 100 pound loss too! Wow!

Streudel, haha, no, I work at a school that is awash in baby and bridal showers and retirement parties. It's really out of control!!!

Wvuchick, I'm with you on the pear shape and small tatas. I know pear shape is supposed to be healthier but I wouldn't complain if the bust fairy visited... ;-)
KarinRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:01 AM   #219  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Justa.. It is SO GOOD to see you! Don't go away so long again! and I am sorry you were sick and going crazy but to you on your low weight!

Streudel - That little voice does get loud doesn't it??!! grrr and thank you - but YEAH to you on being lower on the scale! WOOT!

Karin - Thank you for your words and yep.... I am kinda in shock about the -100 lbs... tho I have been in the -90 lbs for a LONG time.. lol and back in that again today... It is your dream and your belief that you WILL also lose those 100 lbs and you will! It gets more and more believable when you have lost 50 lbs.. then 75 lbs.. Its like a freight train and you just keep going forward as it is a goal to strive for and WHAM you have done it. I believe you will do it!

WV.. Thank you and the two teens are trying to hide from you.. but you have them in YOUR Site! and will get there and STICK...

Me..

Well.. my toe that I put into that no musta been burned as I am back in the 220's boooooo ... Even tho I ate on plan and still only had 32 carbs yesterday... I musta over did the salt at Longhorn last night.. Up 2 lbs BOO!! But that is okay.. I know I will be back in the 2 teens as I felt it once and I will get it again! and this time I am bringing you all with me!

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL! OOOOOOOOO What a feeling Friday is to our souls!!

"I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drum all day" Jackson Browne
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #220  

KarinRose - Exactly. Please send that fairy my way, if you see her.

Wanna - I'd definitely say its only a temporary gain, you'll be back down again soon.

So today I jump on the scale and it says 221. 2.6 lbs. and I'm like what?!?!?!?!? So I decide to make sure its right. Alas no, back to 223.6 so no loss but no gain either. I'm thinking that it was a whoosh that decided to wait for the weekend.

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Except I have A LOT of work to do today. BOOOOOO! Thinking I'll get at it this morning so I can have the afternoon to play. SHHHHH!
Old 06-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #221  

OMG, so happy to get to the weekend! Hope everyone gets to get outside and enjoy this beautiful spring weather.

229.5 today.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:06 AM   #222  
Nuttin to it but to do it

S/C/G: 270/ticker/155

Height: 5' 6''

235.9 today. Only a .2 loss from last week's low but I will take it.

Party update: coming up this week 1 festival, 1 baby shower, 3 retirement parties, and 2 class end-of-year parties. Must stay strong.

Egads, June is riddled with landmines!
KarinRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:12 AM   #223  
JAYNE

S/C/G: 276/251/150

I am restarting. I got off track around april and ended up gaining about 20lbs back so here I am again. I am starting today at 231.2 and my lowest was at 209, so hoping I can reach onderland by fall or Christmas.
I am a big emotional eater. In april I ended up taking a new job which was stressful and my horse who was pregnant ended up losing the foal 2 weeks before it was due. We kept it alive for 48 hours and I think that was what threw me over the edge and the fact it was on easter week with chocolate everywhere and I threw in the towel.
Okay so I am ready to get restarted and quit bingeing and eating junk.
jillybean2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #224  

S/C/G: 244

Height: 5'5"

Default 20% there!

Have lost 20% of my desired weight. Don't care if it takes another year - it gives me a better chance at really learning new ways to do food!
josiegarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #225  

Welcome aboard, Jillybean!

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough go of it in April. Give yourself lotsa credit for stopping the slide in June. A lot of us, and by that I mean me wouldn't restart until June of the following year.