Old 07-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #391  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

G'day, mates!

Mind if I muscle in? I'm looking for a chatty place to land for a bit. I moved out of this thread (barely) early in the spring, but got too busy at work and gained some back. I won't say how much I gained , but Streudel and I would be good teeter-totter partners! Anyway, I'm not changing my ticker , and I'm not looking back. Running forward.

I've been religiously calorie-counting for a week now. And I also started a C25K. Yay! me! Yesterday was only week two, and my legs were made of lead. But I followed-through and didn't quit. I go running at night, when it's cooler (and so I cannot be seen, ha). My DS13 is my coach, which has its advantages and disadvantages. It's irritating when he's not in the mood to join me (teenager!) and also when he bosses me around. Plus that little Scarecrow, SlenderMan walks, while I "run". But when I see a car coming, I holler out "BOI! Start running! Make me look good!" Ha. He cracks me up and makes it fun; however, I could live without the burping and farting. Teenagers. I had planned on starting something like this when I got more weight off my knees, but I decided I couldn't wait--I need extra help reducing the flubber.

So after one so-so week--moving in the right direction but not much tonnage has come off. Ugh. I'm so impatient!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:35 PM   #392  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Easily.. those hormones will stop moaning and groaning.. SOON LOL.. Oh.. you needed this break after all the stress of the RE deal and knowing you are traveling. I send you a big hug and still wish I could fit into a spare suit case!

SEEMYFEET! Oh I am so thrilled to be in a thread with you! (Tho I know your stay here in this thread will be short lived!) I have read your posts for months (back when I inhabited the 280's I would read down lower and loved to read yours!) Stress is a big piece of Poo in my opinion and working hard to do what is expected of you (work and family) and not having enough time in the day too - just adds to that stress... I wish you peace and alot of laughter while you are here and comfort too from us all! I love that you have a DS that is your "trainer" LOL That must be such fun! I wish you a short stay and that DORIS and you get to inhabit the 190's thread too.. A bunch of us are coming along really soon too! Streudel will catch up fast I bet!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:29 AM   #393  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

It's Monday already!! Weekend fly by way too quick! Thanks to all who were thinking about me tottering around 201. I weigh-in every Friday so we will see how this week will pan out

SeeMyFeet Glad to have you here and look forward to chatting with you!

Sue Contrats on your low numbers You give me inspiration to keep on trucking. What an accomplishment for your loss over the past 18 months!

Streudel Good to hear from you! I have been stuck right with you. Love Fuddruckers too. You should be going down this week, so let us know how you are doing!

Easily Hope you have a great trip and try to get some R&R! Keep in touch if you can. We will always be here when you get back if you are too busy!

WVUChick Contrats on your loss You are going down, down, down...

Have a good week everybody

Last edited by Doris5096; 07-28-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Streudel - I'm excited to see you here too! Great job on the 18s and glad to see it stuck even with a burger and fries! I had pizza last night and was able to maintain my loss (pretty much). That's a great feeling isn't it!

Wanna - We are getting to close to Onederland together!!!!! I'll try to keep up the pace of about 2 lbs a week. If that happens Onederland by Labor Day is definitely in our cross hairs!

Sasy -

Seemyfeet - Welcome to you too! I see you're from MD, I used to live in Southern MD. Are you anywhere near there? I'm sure with doing C25K you're just retaining water. Keep it up, the whoosh fairy is making her rounds!

Easily - 6 weeks alone right now sounds heavenly. ( Just don't tell my hubby that, lol) Have a great time.

I weighed in this morning at 209.7 I think (it was .6 or .8, so something like that). Anyhoo, I weighed in 3 hours earlier than yesterday and I think that made a big difference. So I pretty much held despite the aforementioned pizza. MFP adjusted my calories down again to 1260. That's going to be hard to stick to, but I can do it. At least I know it can't go much lower since MFP won't let you go below 1200. Always a silver lining, right?

Hope you ladies have a fabulous Monday!

Last edited by wvuchick; 07-28-2014 at 09:54 AM.
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #395  

Hi Doris, you must have posted your piece while I was typing. Hope you had a great weekend!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:57 AM   #396  

Hey Ladeebugs!

Well, not so great with the calories, for some reason....could be that glass (or two) of wine before bed.... The calories!...But now I have a week's worth of data to look at, compare, and fret over, so that will keep me off the streets and out of trouble. Back down to my July low and ready to catch up to my ticker.

Doris. I must ask. What IS that rabbit doing? At first I thought it was taking a luxurious bath. Then I saw its back legs. Now whenever I see him, he makes me think of Mae West--he just needs a cigarette and some lipstick. I swear I hear that li'l fella sayin' "woncha com'n see me sometime!" Ha ha! Cracks Me Up! I love bunnies--raised them when I was a girl. (hate 'em in my garden!)

wvu-"retaining water", "the monthlies", "poop schedule", "adjustments".....none of that stuff describes my weight loss patterns. If the scale measures more, it's FAT, and it takes forever to get off. ooh....and the Whoosh fairy hates me! But don't worry, you're all in good company--she loves to dole out whooshes in my presence--just to make it sting a little more. (#!*%$) I'm hoping the extra exercise will help me burn a few more calories each week...and help me feel better

wannas&l--aaawwww. Aren't you the sweetest thing? I'ma gonna take that compliment and feast on it for three months.....that'll be the only feasting for me!

Well, I tried scrolling down to catch up with everybody, but my brain isn't working....too much to get done today...Are folks in this thread really wearing sizes 12/14??? Really?? And where is Sue going?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #397  
Sue finding inner song

WV Oh SINGLE Digits for you! WooHoo! That is MAHHHVELOUS! I am so jealous... tho I am close... I walked 5 miles tonight.. so I am hoping to see that 210 again tomorrow... Staying away from the salt tonight if I can...

Easily...... What a life change you are doing for yourself! Moving back to where you know the territory... but deciding on your own to do it! That is too cool! (I have to laugh... yes the Blue Ridge drive was fun by myself as I could stop at every turnout, take pictures and NOONE yelled at me LOL) I am so jealous of the US that you are going to see. Tho NO STORMS on your trip.. NOPE, NONE, NADA, ZIP! Please post while you are going!!

SeeMyFeet You are such a joy! You really are! and wine... eh... I thought that wine and beer are all donated to IAN and are free calories for us! lol

Doris.... I am waiting for Friday... I have my Kazooos in my hand and balloons to blow up! ONDERLAND Celebration to prepare for!

Well.... We had NO AIR CONDITIONING at work today. It was MISERABLE! truly! I sweated all day long. My dress just stuck to me. Argh... and it is a bank building and the bank was hot too (Tho we are on the 2nd floor and you know.. HOT air rises ) It better be cool tomorrow or I will B&tch outloud and you ALL might hear me! LOL

Hope everyone's Monday was good and Better than mine!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 07-28-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:19 AM   #398  

Good Tuesday morning ladies.

Seemyfeet: I'm in a loose 16 tight 14 last time I checked (don't own any 14s yet). That was at about 215 and I'm 5'3" so it's def possible to be even smaller if you not height challenged like me.

Wanna: Hopefully no A/C = water loss (sweating) = getting into the single digits! Always got to look for that silver lining.

Easily: 207 will be back don't bury it yet! LOL Yes I IF with a window of 6:30-10:30 p.m. So putting another 3 hours between me and my food (plus I get rid of a little more water that way too) definitely helps. I think if weighed before eating I would be heavier than in the morning, because of all the water I drink during the day.

I'm holding steady again. I had a goal of 10 lbs for July. Right now I'm at 7.8 lbs lost so don't think I'll make the 10 but dang it if that isn't pretty darn good.

I brought cookies (not homemade ) to share with the coworkers and didn't even have a nibble. I'm feeling rather superior today!

Have a great Tuesday all!
Old 07-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #399  

Oh my...I've been crazily scrolling looking for this "Sue" person everyone keeps talking about. Duh. WS&L's real name. (I need new glasses!)

Hey, we're having that weather, too EA!! Glorious! But I have to work indoors .

Marvelous with the cookies wvu! That's my favorite dieting strategy--if you cannot get skinny, help everyone get fatter so you don't look so big. (just kidding!)(sort of...)

ok...good news 1st: I went "running" again last night. Keeping up with the C25K. Yay me! Good eats yesterday: Cheerios (+sugar ), home-made salad w/tuna, home-made slaw (snack), hummus (snack--with NO bread), and...oooops 2 glasses of wine before bed with a little hummus, because, yes, that stuff does makeya wanna nibble. Bad news: up 1lb today. My weight loss spread sheet shows me losing at a rate of -0.08lb/day, which will put me in Onderland by Feb 2015 . Kinda feeling like I've been handed a life sentence of fatness, to be spent in this thread.

Well...I'm drinking my coffee and procrastinating. Three things have popped up in this post that have Just Got To Go: the procrastination, the coffee, and the wine. I'll never achieve the perfect balance of coffee/wine anyway. Come to think of it...cereal/milk is a bit like that too.

.....but.....hey......at least I have air conditioning!...
Old 07-29-2014, 05:31 PM   #400  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

6/28 = 211.5 (Lost .5 this week) Progress, not perfection!
7/1 = 211.3 It's work, but it works!
7/9 = 210.8 Practice makes improvement!
7/15 = 210.5
7/22 = 210.1
7/29 = 209.8 !!! !!!
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #401  
Sue finding inner song

LOL Seemyfeet... Yep I have my alias - and still trying to figure out HOW to SKIP! Lord I am so uncoordinated!... I hop! LOL

I fit into a size 16 jean (I just inherited some hand me downs from - Gulp - CHICO's! WOOHOO! Never in my Life did I think I could fit into their jeans... I think a size 14 will have to wait til I am firmly in the lower 190's I have a feeling but still to come from a TIGHT 3X weeeee

AIDA... Congratulations for getting down to the single digits! WAY to GO!

Tomorrow is the last day of the month... How much did you all lose this month? I am actually having a very good month for a change (More than 1 lb lost is a good month! LOL)
Old 07-30-2014, 09:40 PM   #402  

S/C/G: 230/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Happy to join this new( to me) category! I had made a new thread because I couldn't find this one, lol. Anyways......I'm here!
Lacyt74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:38 AM   #403  

Diddit! Diddit! Just finished Week 2 of C25K!! woot woot Such a lovely evening...I didn't need much of a cool-down. Moonlight illuminating the white clouds against a deep blue sky with happy little stars winking at me. Sigh.

Oh my! What's this lettuce commercial about??? oh Kraft dressing...Cute one....Loves me lettuce.

My grumpy-butt DS13/coach wimped out on me 1/3 of the way into "The Run". Which was a bad thing. Cause whenever I heard That Woman say the words "begin running"....just made me wanna swear at her. Just not as much fun without the boi.

Better day today--procrastination-wise. Up at 6:30ish. Dragged my lazy butt into the yard to pull out some roots belonging to a nasty, fly-attracting scrub bush that was planted years ago on the (very bad) advice of an "expert" with a horticultural degree who was familiar with this growing zone (the first of many things that must be undone in my yard); got a few things done at work; eye appointment (yep, still have two); more work; little food; and "running".

Wow 1lb a month. That may be all I can achieve as well, but I won't think about that. I soooo want to lose this flabbyflabflab. Still chasing my ticker and hoping to fit in those smaller sizes. (How can you guys wear such small sizes?)
Old 07-31-2014, 02:28 AM   #404  

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft3 ish

It feels like the last 6 pounds is sooo slooooow towards onederland I'm staying off the scale for a week. Usually weigh daily but it's driving me crazy. I'm hoping to be in onederland in 2-3 weeks. Does this sound reasonable? I'm not very patient
cheddahcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:02 AM   #405  

S/C/G: 230/218/150

Height: 5'7"

I had to stop daily weighing because it was driving me insane. Now I do weigh-in Wednesdays.
Lacyt74 is offline   Reply With Quote