Old 04-07-2014, 08:59 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Good Luck, Ghost! I am headed to the beach for spring break....not sure what the internet connection will be there, so if I am not around for the next week, don't be surprised....Don't leave me, however, unless you are headed to One der land....then, save me a place! I am coming! I hope to be in the single digit countdown to Blast Off to Wonderland by the time I get back!!!! This tired teacher is off to the beach!!!! See you lighter! Jodoto
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #122  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Ghost, good luck! But even if you don't see what you want to see, it sounds like you're still doing awesome!

jodoto, enjoy your Spring Break I hope to be mostly out the door by the time you get back

Didn't do too great this weekend, but not terrible either considering I was traveling and had a wedding shower (sooo much food), but that's one of the benefits of 5:2 I suppose. Fasting today. My stomach certainly needs the break, it is not happy! Managed one day of strength training last week, hoping to get in two this week, and 3 days of cardio, starting with today. Oh, and I wore my FAVORITE skinny jeans to the wedding shower, first time in two years they've fit comfortably!

Found some good "before" pictures yesterday, including one in my favorite dress from Sept. 2012 (I was probably around 230). When I hit Onederland, I'm going to retake the picture in the dress for comparison, and hopefully wear it at a wedding in June looking much slimmer this time around

Happy Monday! Here's to a healthy week for all of you!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #123  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

jodoto - have a good time at the beach! You are so close to the single digit countdown! I could use a good day at the beach too.

noname - way to go on getting back into those skinny jeans!! I know the feeling! As you start fitting back into your smaller clothes again more comfortably, the realism of all the hard work you've been putting in is very visible and it feels good!

I had a GREAT workout at the gym this morning. After a fasting day, I didn't think I'd have that much energy to jog my usual 30 minutes (around 2.4 miles), but my energy levels were SUPER high. I could have gone way past that! It was an awesome feeling. When I was done, I wasn't tired. I felt amazing! It was surprising and wonderful at the same time lol. I did have a medium size juice (today is juicing day) 1 hour before my workout (3 oranges and 2 carrots juiced). Those nutritious carbs surely had something to do with it.

Anyhoo, my 6 year old is sick (temperature 101.2) so I'm off to the doctors. Have a great day!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #124  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Jodoto, have fun at the beach, who cares about Internet? Enjoy the experience!

Noname, I've got a pair of black size 14 skinny jeans as a pair of goal pants, I got them two years ago and they still have the tags on them. One of these days I'll squeeze my butt into them...

Today is mega cleaning day. I've been working 12 hour shifts, seven days a week since January and I have a week off, so my goal is to get my house into shape and burn a few calories in the mean time. However, my puppy is making cleaning hard to do, she is undoing a lot of my hard work already, lol!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #125  
Black Barbie

Good Morning, everyone!

Is anyone else smelling sweet spring in the air? Aaaaah, it smells so good when I step outside. I love the smell of the warm coming!

Today I weighed in at 206.50!! As of today, in 6.75 more pounds, I will break the yellow tape and cross the finish line into Onederland! Can't wait!

I got a lot planned on the exercise menu today. Jogging, heavy lifting, abs. Time to go get it done!

Have a great and productive day everyone!
Old 04-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #126  
Call me NNS!

ghost, good for you! Cleaning is an awesome workout and there's nothing like having a clean house when you're done. I've really gotta buckle down and do some spring cleaning myself. But...I'd rather be outside. Ugh. lol

Olivia, you are just flying down to Onderland!

I've been feeling really bloated (and TMI alert...constipated) the last few days, even after fasting yesterday. So of course it was stupid to step on the scale this morning (up about a pound, it happens). I'm sure it will even out by Friday, but I already feel big and bloated and that didn't help. But I went to the gym last night, I'm doing 30 Day Shred tonight, and hopefully can fit in at least two more workouts this week! Hopefully OUTSIDE! Because yes, Spring is finally here!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:26 AM   #127  
Shrinking!

S/C/G: 238/204/140

Height: 5'1" ½

Hello, everyone!
I weighed in at 204 today, and I'm thrilled!
only 5 pounds to go until onederland!
I hope you're all feeling wonderful!
AlligatorSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:27 AM   #128  
Black Barbie

nonameslob - are you getting close to Ovulation time? I know for me, I bloat way worse during ovulation than when TOM actually comes. It's an INSANE bloat too lol. It's very noticeable and the scale usually goes up a couple pounds (regardless of what I do).

Alligator - awesome job!! You are so close!! Doesn't it feel great?! I'm right behind you

Last edited by Olivia7906; 04-08-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:12 PM   #129  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Another day of cleaning, and declutter ing my life. I have way too many clothes so I'm thinning the herd. I'm wasting time internetting while the dog is napping and waiting for DS to get home from school. Then it's back to the drudgery, lol!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

^I cannot even lie, I love cleaning almost as much as I love food. Reading your posts makes me want to whip out the rubber gloves, and I just cleaned my whole apartment on Saturday.

@Olivia and @SeeMyFeet I'm so JEALOUS of you guys!! I won't say that I've noticed no differences in clothing fits for me, but I'm not lucky enough to even look at 16s yet, let alone 14s! Send some shrinky butt vibes this way!

@Alligator Come onn down! Looks like a few of us might be blasting on off together...

@noname Sorry about the bloating! I hate that crap, nothing slows my mojo faster than bad results. Even if I can justify it based on my eating/how I feel, I still feel like poop upon reading the scale! Good luck, I'm sure it will pass soon.

Today was my unofficial/midweek weigh in day and looks like I'm on the right path for the week! Down another .6 pounds since Friday I'm so pumped to work my butt off until this Friday's weigh in. I want Onederland and I want it now! haha

Last edited by xRiotGirl; 04-08-2014 at 07:28 PM.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #131  
Call me NNS!

@Olivia, that's entirely possible. I had no way to track that anymore since I got my IUD and my period went away, but I'm fairly certain I still ovulate from what I've read. Either way, I hope it goes away! Blergh.

Alligator, that's great! You, me and RiotGirl...we can do this!!! So close!

Wasn't going to go to the gym tonight, but I last minute packed a bag to go straight after work. I think stepping on the scale this morning was helpful with that motivation...lol 30 Day Shred yesterday was rough, man. And this weekend is looking really nice so hopefully I can start working towards my 10 mile bike ride.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #132  
Black Barbie

You ladies are SO close to leaving this thread! I'm going to be here all by myself lol. But not for long because I plan to chase you all out of here and follow right behind lol.

My stress levels are slightly elevated this morning as I'm dealing with a sick child. I don't do sick children very well. I just get so worried when my kids get sick.

Only a lighter note (you catch that? lol), I'm at 205.75 this morning. I'm resting today from exercise and taking care of my sick little one.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Old 04-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #133  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Don't worry Olivia, I'll be here for a while yet.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning from the beach......I am not doing well in the eating and drinking department, but in the chillin', tannin', and relaxin' department, I got this. I need to get back on track....you guys are all going to be out of the 190's before I even arrive at One-der-land at this rate! Help....how can I avoid all of this craziness and stay on track? I dread that scale on Monday morning! I thought checking in with all of you motivating buddies would help....hope so!!!! Congrats to all of you who are flying down that single digit countdown!!!!!! Awesome! I am going to think of you every time I make a food decision today! Just reading about all of your progress has hopefully gotten me back on track! See you LIGHTER! Jodoto
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Hey everyone!! I have missed sooo much, there's some of you right on the low 200s ready for onederland! How did that happen? Seriously though, I am so pleased for you all, and great losses all round it seems.

I've had a stressful few weeks of lots of long hours at work plus lots of apartment-hunting as my roommate wants her boyfriend to move in. I'm a little sick of sharing so I decided to look for a place on my own and found one yesterday! Then, while I was caught up in a whirl of interior design, my boyfriend dropped the bomb that he may be leaving to work abroad. Its not final yet but he seems to want to go and I'm really sad that I'm not enough of a reason for him to stay, although we've only been properly together for a few months. It kind of makes having my own place less exciting too, so I'm bummed about that.

Anyway, I was super excited to lose 2 pounds since last week, but my weigh in was Monday so you can see how behind I am. I wanted to catch up properly but there are so many posts that I got lost in a blur of 'I lost Roxy' and size 14 jeans, fasting days and raw days and...well, here goes -

Hope you're having fun at the beach jodoto! Sorry to hear about your AP, but congrats on losing Roxy.

Hope your little one gets better soon Olivia and well done on jumping back on the wagon! You're so close to onderland! And I know what you mean about the smell of spring in the air! It makes me very happy!!

Well done on your last minute gym trip noname, and you're so close to onderland too! Congrats!

Great work Alligatorsky!

Have a great rest of the week everyone!!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote