Old 07-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #406  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Sue - 3X >>>> 16 Wow! I lost 8.4 lbs in July. My goal for August is 9.3 lbs or Onederland!!! Probably won't happen but it's a good goal to shoot for.

Welcome Lacy!

Seemyfeet- Congrats on your 2nd week. It's been really cool here the last couple days. I love it!

Cheddahcat - We are so close in stats. I started at 2 lbs heavier and am 4.3 lbs heavier now. Same height too!

Still hovering darn it! I'm looking forward to Saturday when I usually get a loss, hoping the trend continues.

Have a great Friday eve all!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #407  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hello all and Welcome Lacy!

Seemyfeet... I am sorry that DS gave up and did not continue his duties as trainer! (Quitting not allowed when training Mom! LOL) But that 1 lb off is just the start... More will follow

Chedda... oh gosh you are close too to Onderland.. WOW we have so many of you SOOOOOO Close to that goal! August is going to be a fun month celebrating you all! Cause you all know you are doing it!

WV.. We both had a really good July loss month (9 lbs off is the most I have lost in a month for over a year - Amazing what you can do when you stick you mind to it! LOL) 9.3 lbs loss for you in August is a GO for you!

I had a mental (work stress and conflict with control over myself with that little voice!) and ate some M&M's (NOT on my Atkins plans bad Sue!)... back up to 212.2 this morning.. BUT .. that will be history.. and in my rear view mirror tomorrow! IT WILL BE!

HAPPY and JOYFUL Friday to you all... YIPEEEEEEE Its Friday!... I don't want to work.. I just want to BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY! LOL
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:49 AM   #408  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all you chick-a-dees Another week has flown by too fast. Hubby hurt his back on Monday, so I am pulling extra office hours, plus I am hosting our annual family reunion on Sunday. I have about 50 peeps coming, so I have been busy cleaning the house, pool, outside and running around shopping

First, Lacyt74! You have joined a great thread with lots of great support and encouragement from a wonderful group of ladies! It's great to have the willpower to only step on the scale once a week. I only weigh-in on Friday's, so I know how you feel.

Seemyfeet - Our cute rescue bunny is named "Pinky". He DOES look like Mae West how he sits on his ledge. He has outgrew this pen, but I just love this pic of him. We have 6 rabbits now, down from 12. Animal people we are! Congrats on finishing week 2 of C25K!! You should be so proud of that accomplishment. Keep it up

WV - 8.4 pounds is a great loss for a month You are getting to be a skinny minnie! August is yet another month to drop those lbs...

Cheddarcat - You WILL see Onederland by end of Summer Daily scale hopping does not work for me either! Once a week should stop the stress of daily weigh-ins....

ADD - You have made it to the single digits ! Way to go! It will not be long for you either to reach that promised Onederland. There are so many gals here that are in the homestretch.

Easily - Off you go tomorrow and we will be thinking of you on your trip! Safe travels and do keep in touch!

Sue - Have a few M&M's so you can get that out of your system. You will be going back down anyway next week. Stress plays a big part in weight-loss, so try to relax and have a good weekend! I also want to know if you have any lottery numbers in mind...because.....

I weighed-in at 198.2 this morning I freaked-out when I saw this number since you called it last week. A week late, but that is fine with me. I am in no hurry to leave this great thread, so if it is OK, I might just stick around for a few more weeks! My ticker will change tomorrow

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the time off and can't wait to see what next week has in store for us!! Happy August!!
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:13 AM   #409  

Sue - Bad Girl! You can't have a willpower of steel all the time.

Doris - Good luck on your family reunion! I am organizing mine as well it is next month. AND... on getting to Onederland! Way to go!

Good Friday all! I am looking forward to the weekend. Hope to get to do something besides working around the house. It's supposed to rain, but if the rain holds off we have a county fair where I live this weekend and then their is a fair about an hour from us we'd like to go to. Hope to at least make it to one of them without getting drench and I hope I don't succumb to all the yummy carnival foods.

Have a great Friday ladies!
Old 08-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #410  

Have a great time EA!
Old 08-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #411  

S/C/G: 278.8/194.3/145

Height: 5'7"

I would love to join you guys.

I'm just finishing up Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, planning on starting her Ripped in 30 on Sunday. I count calories. That's about it!
DreamingSmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM   #412  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

DreamingSmall You have joined a very cool thread with loads of support and encouragement! Keep us posted as the days go on with your progress!
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #413  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Hello lovelies!

Wheeehhllll...my weekend got off to an early start. My oldest had an early day at the oral surgeon having his wisdom teeth removed. I ended up taking the entire day off, being lazy, and fretting and worrying about my poor baby. (And feeling guilty about not getting work done. Heavens! I need a break away from work.) My youngest helped me set up a "recovery room" for him last night down in the basement where it's cooler (what a sweetie pie!). And I discovered his nosebleed-related blood stains from last week on the door frame of the basement bathroom. Yuck. (I thanked him for saving our oldest son from the last of the ten plagues.) Poor baby is convalescing nicely...tho today, I kept seeing the headline "Invalid son trapped in basement by Mom"...

Knees throbbing today, prolly from running up and down the basement stairs, so decided to put off the C25K until tomorrow.

...."behave".... !?!?! whachyew talking' bout Doris? phumph!

OK chickadees. It's Friday. It's August 1. New calendar page. Clean sheet night. Another excuse to start afresh...and KICK SOME AUGUST BUTT!! Time to make the list: keep going with the C25K, weights for arms, stay away from the liquid donuts. And Salads, Salads, Salads...
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:38 PM   #414  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

I am getting awfully close.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #415  

S/C/G: 291/ticker/154

Hi all...just found the thread upon a suggestion. I been in the teens now for almost 2 weeks and don't know if I'll be here long, but this sure looks like an active thread with some nice folks
LesMillsLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #416  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Well to you Lesmills! Glad to have you here with us and I wish you a short stay.. but a HAPPY One!

SeeMy... Oh goodness on your DS wisdom teeth (Is this the same DS who is your "trainer" ?) I hope he heals fast and that the throbing pain has disappeared! and Yep... the MANTRA.. Salad Salad Salad! LOL I will chime in too!

I had a bad dinner.. but was feeling down in the dumps and not feeling well at all (and I felt worse after eating ... hmmm wonder why??!!) I had a huge bowl of buttered popcorn .. now the butter is fine on Atkins.. the Corn NO NO NO NO NO! LOL .. My tummy still feels full from the popcorn soaking up all the water. YIKES!... well... It will come out soon... that I know LOL BACK to plan again (and again and again and wellllll you all know the drill!) My eyes are looking at getting from this 213 down and to 209 something by next Sunday!! That is my goal!

Happy Sunday all and I hope the weather is good where you all are! (We have rain coming ahead of "Bertha" and thank goodness she is staying east of Florida.. but does being rain... God needs to water the plants!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:18 AM   #417  

Dreaming Small and LesMills!

seemyfeet: Glad your boy is doing better. I definitely need to kick some August but too so count me in, except for the salad part. Yuck!

walrus - You got this!

Sue - Sometimes we have to give in to our temptations to stick to it for the long haul. So don't beat yourself up too much about it. Weather here has been nice and cool but rainy.

I had a big meal on Saturday (pizza). I just felt like my body needed it. I only gained 0.4 lbs because of it. I gained another 0.6 lbs yesterday even though I was good. I haven't been *ahem* regular so I think that has a lot to do with the gain and not so much the food I ate, as I didn't go over 1600 calories on the big meal day so it couldn't have been all that bad.

Back to the routine of the work week which I find comforting. Hope you all have a great Monday!
Old 08-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #418  

S/C/G: 291/ticker/154

Just had my RMR redone this morning and I've been given 300 extra calories to eat each day. Not sure how I feel about it just yet, but I'm certainly going to eat them HAHA

Hope you're all having a good day
LesMillsLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #419  

S/C/G: 278.8/194.3/145

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

It was a rough weekend for me: my husband moved out on Friday (my decision) and all 3 of my kids are sick. But all 4 of us survived intact!

I finished the 30 Day Shred and started Ripped in 30. I am determined to enter Onederland by September!
DreamingSmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:05 AM   #420  
apple to apple core

S/C/G: 275/215/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaskipandlaugh View Post
Too Wicky.. just checking on you to see if you are having a good forward progress! I believe in you!
I'm touched that you asked about me! I didn't post because i was not proud that I continued to gain weight :/ and got up to 209.

I've had a rough past 7 days. Because of fear, I did not take care of a dental procedure a year ago. I would rather be in a stuck elevator full of ventriloquist dummies than have a serious dental procedure (my other two big fears.) I waited until my tooth was hurting to finally take care of it. And by hurting I mean blinding, agonizing cant sleep, can't function, just the worst pain I've ever had in my life. I was just trying to get thru each hour. I lost 8 lbs in one week I'm down to 201.4 as of this morning. So today I went to the oral surgeon and got my tooth extracted. On a soft food diet for a handful of days. Fingers crossed for a smooth recovery.

NSV- last year the previous surgeon recommended hospital extraction (wisdoms, too) with real general anesthesia because of my morbid obesity, small inside throat area (obesity issues,) borderline high blood pressure, etc. This year, with the new oral surgeon, and despite my regain, weight wise and health wise I was fine for IV sedation in the oral surgeons office!!! My march toward better health continues.

Looking forward to this diet reboot. My immediate diet will be a bit crazy as I accommodate this recovery. I would be okay with a bit of weight gain. I am so under rested, undernourished, and exhausted from this ordeal.

Looking forward to getting back in touch with old friends and making new ones here. Good luck everyone!
TooWicky is offline   Reply With Quote