Good Morning and Happy Friday to all you chick-a-dees
Another week has flown by too fast. Hubby hurt his back on Monday, so I am pulling extra office hours, plus I am hosting our annual family reunion on Sunday. I have about 50 peeps coming, so I have been busy cleaning the house, pool, outside and running around shopping
! You have joined a great thread with lots of great support and encouragement from a wonderful group of ladies! It's great to have the willpower to only step on the scale once a week. I only weigh-in on Friday's, so I know how you feel.
- Our cute rescue bunny is named "Pinky". He DOES look like Mae West how he sits on his ledge. He has outgrew this pen, but I just love this pic of him. We have 6 rabbits now, down from 12. Animal people we are! Congrats on finishing week 2 of C25K!! You should be so proud of that accomplishment. Keep it up
- 8.4 pounds is a great loss for a month
You are getting to be a skinny minnie! August is yet another month to drop those lbs...
- You WILL see Onederland by end of Summer
Daily scale hopping does not work for me either! Once a week should stop the stress of daily weigh-ins....
- You have made it to the single digits
! Way to go! It will not be long for you either to reach that promised Onederland. There are so many gals here that are in the homestretch.
- Off you go tomorrow and we will be thinking of you on your trip! Safe travels and do keep in touch!
- Have a few M&M's so you can get that out of your system. You will be going back down anyway next week. Stress plays a big part in weight-loss, so try to relax and have a good weekend! I also want to know if you have any lottery numbers in mind...because.....
I weighed-in at 198.2 this morning
I freaked-out when I saw this number since you called it last week. A week late, but that is fine with me. I am in no hurry to leave this great thread, so if it is OK, I might just stick around for a few more weeks! My ticker will change tomorrow
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the time off and can't wait to see what next week has in store for us!! Happy August!!