Old 07-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

A mid-week HELLO to all you Ladies!!

Sue - Very happy to hear everything is well with your results! I have been thinking about you

Walrus - Keep up the weight training! Soon you will be sleek, powerful and sexy

Sukdale - Welcome to a great thread and a great bunch of ladies! Support and encouragement is plentiful here!

EasilyAmused - Congrats on the 207 You are doing great! So glad the stress is over with the real estate deal. Not a fan of Whiskey, but the Cherry Vodka is my calling when needed occasionally...

Aida - Midpoint! You are in the homestretch, keep it going.

This week seems to be flying by... back to the gym, doing a lot of much needed yard work and sticking to plan. I am ready for the weekend and its only Wednesday
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:52 AM   #377  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Sue. I hope you get a visit from the whoosh fairy soon. Water weight sucks. I have been hovering between 211.4 and 212 since Saturday. 212 this morning. I'm hoping it's the heat, it's been terribly hot this week and I don't get along with hot weather at all! Glad to hear that the doc visit went well. My husband has to be really careful and goes to have all his spots checked twice a year.

Sukale

Easily - Wow the 7's!!! Great Job!! I'm glad the stress with the real estate deal is over. Doesn't sound like fun. I would have sleeped well after 4 doubles as I would have passed out and probably not have been able to get out of bed today. LOL

Well my car seems to be running ok. I know it's seems silly but having to drive my husbands truck has messed up my routine the last couple days. I'm glad to by driving my little SUV again. Would rather drive something even smaller, but where I live 4WD is a must.

I know why I am hovering at 211.4-212, but it's a little bit TMI so I'll save you the details.

Keep up the good work ladies and have a great hump day!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:01 AM   #378  

wvichick - I am sure its the heat and humidity, so just keep on track and you will go down. I agree, water weight stinks!!
Old 07-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #379  

My weekend is flying by to Doris but it's because my boss is on vacay, so while the cat's away and all that.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:35 PM   #380  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hi All!

I hope I'm not jumping in prematurely, but I'm at 218.5 this morning and I just couldn't wait to get in here.

Hope everybody's having a great week!
Streudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:31 PM   #381  

Welcome Streudel! - Not premature at all... according to your ticker, it will not be long until you enter Onederland!!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:33 AM   #382  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Easily... I am glad that that RE transaction is getting completed! ( That is what I do.. Real Estate closing/escrow officer for 34 years!) I am sorry that it was delayed so long. But you are selling your house too? I guess I missed where you said you were moving from our lovely Southern State to Montana?? I think that that alcohol does get rid of water.. but that water takes things along with it and if you have ever read IANG's posts over the year.. he has beer for dinner every night and has lost 100+ lbs.. LOL Sometimes that protocal works for some (I try it once a month as a treat and to shed some water! LOL)

Doris.. I know what you mean.. some weeks just go by fast and some drag! ( my boss comes in for an hour or two when he feels like it.. and we never know unless he has a meeting on his calender!) but today is Thursday and WOOHOO Friday EVE! LOL

WV.. WOW you are still ahead of me SHAZAM! I am eating alittle more fat to start the losing again and it is working for me.. I am back to 213.8... so getting close to you and Easily again!

STREUDEL! HELLO!!!!!!! and and YOU ARE HERE!!!!! I have the biggest smile on my face and I am SO THRILLED that you are in the 2 Teens (short term until the single digits beckon you!) and now we have another very nice and fun person to talk with!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 07-24-2014 at 08:34 AM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #383  
Sue finding inner song

Oh don't you know it Easily! LOL Oh do I have stories... But alot of happy people. When its a good closing - I get hugs and I love that!

Okay.. I bet you have lost some of that water weight gain that found you Easily! Yep.. I bet you did!

Me... I am down again today 213.0 on the Button! ooohhh 212's tomorrow?! Oh Yeah! I think this eating more fat is really working..

ITS FRIDAY HOOOOOOORAY!
Old 07-25-2014, 10:25 AM   #384  

Streudel - So glad to see you here. We've got a great group and we're on the short track to Onederland, get on board!!

Easily - I know you are going to get a whoosh soon and make all that hard work pay off. Just keep on keepin on and that darn elusive fairy will definitely make a visit.

Sue - Great job on getting down to 213!!!

Me still lingering in the 11's. Keeping my fingers crossed for the whoosh fairy to visit me in the morning. I seem to get my most significant losses on Saturday. Sleeping in I guess?

Have a great weekend ladies!
Old 07-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #385  

TGIF Everybody!! It has been a crazy week

Sue, great to hear you are going down, down down Keep it up!

Easily, Your holding pattern will end one of these days and your jet will land down and so will your scale numbers

Streudel - How's it going??? Keep in touch and let us know..

wvuchick - End of week is here! Glad to hear your car is good to go. You too will come out of your plateau. Next week will be good to you!!

As for me, I did not get to Onederland this week in my weigh-in today I am also in a holding pattern at 201, but not that upset. I guess I need to stay here on this thread and keep chatting with you great gals! I did start back up at the gym this week and my trainer is working me hard. Knee feels great, so I contribute my non-weight loss to my muscles that I am building and definitely feeling this week. Hope everyone has a great weekend to relax and enjoy
Old 07-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #386  
Sue finding inner song

Oh Doris.. I was so hoping to read that ONDERLAND knocked on your door... well I bet if you weighed this morning it is there! I want to Celebrate (Well I do anyway!) you!

STREUDEL WHERE ARE YOU?????????!!!!!!!

Easily, gee you are so nice holding off going down lower on that scale to let me catch up alittle! I really appreciate it.. but Get Going Girl! lol I am catching I am !!! Such a new adventure you are going on! (Moving eventually) Are you driving to the NW by yourself? I drove my moms car from Chicago to here in SE Fla 20 years ago and drove down the Blue Ridge parkway all by myself and it was enjoyable.. tho talking to someone besides myself might have been more fun! LOL

WV I hope that Saturday WHOOSH Fairy visited you like it did me... At this moment I join you in the same number.. but when you post I will have another number to shoot for I bet!

Walrus.. Going down on the scale again?

AH Saturday.. the day that you wish you could sleep in.. but your inner alarm clock goes off early! Why is it I can sleep to my alarm during the week days and be thankful for that alarm clock and yet on the weekends I wake up (same time) without the alarm!? wierd! I had a major visit from the WOOSH Fairy last night down to 211.2 (tho I checked again and was 210.6... will use that for tomorrow). I am astounded of having 1.5+ lb off woosh in 1 night BOOYAH! Going out to Longhorn for dinner tonight with parents and salt will make me bloat tomorrow ... I just know it.. But that 211 is HERE now!

Have a great day. I really hope you all do!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #387  

Will post more tomorrow but I weighed in this morning at *drum roll please* 209.2! Less than a decade now!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #388  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Happy Sunday ladies and thanks for the warm welcome!!

I'm happy to report that the 2 teens seem to have stuck. Still 218.5 today. After a burger and fries at Fuddruckers no less!

OMG Doris you are right there!! Hitting the exercise hard always stalls my weight loss at first. I'll bet in a day or two you'll release some water and be into the land of Onder!

Glad to see the Whoosh Fairy is making her rounds, wanna!! I'm sure she's on her way to West Virginia next, wvu. It's so great to see both of your smiling faces again!

Congrats on the ( eventual ) move Easily. I've always wanted to visit Seattle. Maybe one day.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Streudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #389  
172pds now

S/C/G: 170 PDS. 180/170/130

Height: 5 foot and 3 inches

how did you lose your weight? sasy401
sasyblond401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #390  
Sue finding inner song

HELLO Again Streudel! Glad you are here! Woot Woot!

WV... oh.... GOOD loss for you! WooHoo!..

I am down to 210.2.... thoooooooooo I saw 209.4 after my walk.. So I am trying to keep up with you WV! trying my darndest! LOL Keep being that in front of me!

Sasy ! I wasn't sure what you were asking. .... But I follow Dr. Atkins (original) diet and have lost 110 lbs in 18 months! ... It works for me and even with cheats every now and again, I get back on the plan and keep losing. It is a good Habit for me now!

Happy and Joyful Sunday to you all!