Old 07-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #331  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

See I have hope this morning as I made it to 215.4... so maybe I am close.. but you all have not posted yet.. so this is only on paper! So I am going to think you are down again WV to 214 and Easily is down to 212.. so I have to be good again! LOL

Ahhhhh It feels like a Monday instead of Sunday. Weird to have a Friday off (THO I LOVED IT!) Organizing all my baking ware (I have alot of TempT) and I bought another wire rack to store the dishes in my dinning room...(Kinda went overboard) I finished making 2 dresses yesterday - just need to iron them and so gonna start another (had to make new clothes as ALL the dresses from 105 lbs ago are WAY TOO BIG! Bag Lady I am LOL) and refill my bird feeder (darn squirrels!) I have doves eating the seeds and 2 HUGE Sandhill Cranes come calling (and they are LOUD!) for the seeds LOL.

I wish you all a wonderful day and don't forget to post so I can run forward to you all!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #332  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. I didn't I must say. Worked all weekend around the house and went shopping on Saturday (not something I enjoy). Somehow even though I barely ate anything on Saturday and walked all day I gained back the 1.6 I lost and this morning I am at 217.2. But...I am pretty much back to Thursday's weight so I am going to pretend I the weekend just didn't happen. As long as we stay on track we'll make it to Onederland SOON! I'm now the one chasing you two down.

Sue - You make your own clothes? That is so awesome. I have this book of crocheted clothes patterns and there is a really cute dress I would love to make. Maybe a goal reward!

Matilda -

Easily - Fingers crossed for the whoosh fairy to visit.
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #333  

Got rid of some water yesterday, so now only a lb from my low. I think I'll go change my ticker and add another !

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!
Old 07-08-2014, 03:50 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 236/233/180

Height: 5"2

Julys are always horrible for me. First there's always a cookout for the 4th of July. Then my birthday is 2 days later on the 6th, so we had a cake. Then today my job threw me a party complete with my every weakness; chocolate cupcakes (not my weakness, i don't know why they thought I liked those), cookies and cream ice cream, birthday cake ice cream, lay's chips, snickers, reeses (regular size and mini), chocolate chip cookies, golden oreos, and cran grape ocean spray. Then my birthday gift was a bag of smartfood white cheddar popcorn, a 6 pack of the regular chocolate oreos, and about 10 mini reeses.
Then on Sunday, there's a graduation party that's bascially for everyone moving up in their education. So more chips, cookies, cakes, hot dogs.
Then ther is this big thing my church has during the last weekend of every July. So I'm going to be surrounded by Fried everything, chips, cookies, cake, icees, and so on and so forth.
I hope I make it out of this alright.
RubyRed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:52 AM   #335  
Sue finding inner song

Yay WV! Good for you to shed that water gain! and Yep.. I have had to make my own clothes for most of my life... I am an hour glass and most clothes don't fit (jeans.. well fitting the hips and the waist band sticks out by inches LOL).. But what I make is easy peasy - Elastic waists (Tho I can do zippers.. hate buttons!) and Crocheting is fun and quick (somewhat) and you can finish the job as I have too many UFO's for quilts that I have started, Crossstitch projects, needlepoint, jewelry items.. Crocheting and finishing so easily helps lesson the backload of work on my shoulders... I BET that pattern would look beautiful on you when you make it!

Ruby.. Good to see you and YIKES on all the temptations that surround you on all of those celebrations. I hope you are able to steer away from the food and tell yourself that every Cookie/Cake etc you eat.. is 1+ days that you have to stay on this weight loss journey.. (I try to tell myself that too and sometimes it works! LOL)

Me..(yeah and how can I explain) I am backing up on my losses from last week.. Tho I am sticking to my Atkins low carb... I think I am just eating too much sodium in the Boars Head meat I am eating for lunch.. Next week I will pick the lower sodium kind to do my roll ups... Up to 216.8... Boy I liked that 215.4 3 days ago!!!!! Will get there again and lower! I WILL!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:56 AM   #336  
Sue finding inner song

I have a challenge and a question for you all.... Like my name here.. I want to be able to skip... I promised myself 20+ lbs ago and never did it.. I finally tried 2 nights ago and I feel so uncoordinated! I think I forgot how to skip! Have any of you skipped lately? Let me know. I kinda hop and move forward (Glutzily) I really do want to be able to skip and maybe replace some of my walking with it as you move alot faster... Please let me know if you try and how you feel and how it works for you! I thank you!!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #337  

Ruby - Oh goodness...all that food. I think you'll be ok. Just make the best choices you can and stick to your plan the rest of the time.

Sue - I feel your pain with clothes. For my height I have long legs, but I have a really short waist and no chest. It is really hard to find clothes that fit. I like to cross stitch and make jewelry too. I also like to paint, do woodburnings and am planning to learn to knit soon. Now quilting for me is a daunting task, that I haven't had the courage to tackle. I have a bunch of books with beautiful patterns but haven't tried any yet. It's good to find a fellow crafter!!

I weighed in at 215.2 today. Kinda scared to trust it, but we'll see if it sticks tomorrow! My legs and hips have been KILLING me the last two days. I have no idea why. No exercise out of the norm, so I can't really explain it. Today is a little better than yesterday but still not great.

Haven't tried to skip lately. Might have to wait to try until tonight since people might look at me a little funny at work skipping to the printer and the water cooler. LOL

Have a great day ladies!
Old 07-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #338  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

6/7 = 213 (Lost .4 this week)
6/14 = 212.5 (Lost .5 this week)
6/22 = 211.9
6/28 = 211.5 (Lost .5 this week) Progress, not perfection!
7/1 = 211.3 It's work, but it works!
7/9 = 210.8 Practice makes improvement!
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:51 AM   #339  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

New here to this thread. Scale read 205 this morning! This has been my lowest weight in 16 years. Sticking to eating plan which is LC, HP and trying to workout 3 or more times a week. Could not do this without the support of my 21 yr. old daughter who has been on the same exercise and eating plan as me. I wanted to be under 200 for the 4th holiday, but my body said no...
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:21 AM   #340  

Aida - Great loss! You keep moving in the right direction and that's what counts!

Doris - Great job on getting to a decade and a half low weight. How wonderful to have a buddy to go through the journey with you.

I weighed in at 215.8 I knew the 215.2 was too good to be true, but I will definitely take it. My goal of Onederland is still possible, but at this rate of loss I won't get there. But close will be great anyway!

Happy Friday-eve ladies. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 07-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #341  

Great job on getting to the 11s Easily. You are getting awfully close to less than a decade to Onederland!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:02 PM   #342  
Sue finding inner song

Welcome Doris : ) Glad to have you with us on your way to Onderland!

WVuchick... Hey you are in the 215's and sometimes that scale cheats and adds 10th of an ounce.. Mine does that when I step in different positions! LOL Sometimes I get the sweet spot and 90% of the time I don't LOL I am seeing the lower teens for you by this weekend!

Easily WOW '11" WOOHOO! See I knew I was breathing too hard down your neck (getting close) and you just had to "skip" ahead! LOL I love it! and I know about skipping.. Lord I am uncoordinated and I am glad that it was not as easy for you too... Isn't it amazing that we could skip forever when we were really young... but got into running/walking the older we get!... I will master it as I swear it will burn more calories.. I just don't want to be the cause of car crashes having people stop and laugh as they drive!

Aida.. your practising is Perfect! You are - again - doing so well and I applaud you!

Happy Friday eve all and I wish you a great day tomorrow.... I think my walking buddy is back (tho I had to call him HMMPH) so I got him talked into walking 4 miles tomorrow night if the Monsoons don't come again.... It rained so hard going over bridge (over the St. Lucie River) that I could not see the road and the cars around me... Good thing I have new tires! !

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 07-11-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #343  
Sue finding inner song

Too Wicky.. just checking on you to see if you are having a good forward progress! I believe in you!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #344  

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and support Hooray for Friday, plus Friday is my weigh-in day. Holding steady and ready to loose more next week . Had some knee pain and started drinking anti-inflammatory smoothies this week and it did help. I will take a week off of exercising to let it heal, but eager to get back at it. The 200's have been with me for long, long time and hate to see it go. NOT! Everybody have a great weekend. Calling for nice weather here in PA.
Doris5096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #345  

Yay Easily! Glad to see the 11s stuck for you. I am trying to talk my husband into going away in August too, but probably won't succeed. Maybe September. His bday is then and I might be able to work it like a bday present.

Sue - I hope you and your walking buddy get your walk in and the rains hold off. I just got new tires too, it's so much nicer to drive in the rain without worrying about hydroplaning.

Doris - Good luck on your weigh in today!

Down 0.4 lbs today to 215.4. I'm sure I will weigh less tomorrow morning. It's seems when I weigh in later in the morning (after sleeping in a bit) I weigh a lb or so less. I think it has in part that my eating window ends at 10:30 so I think putting more time between really helps. At any rate, I'll take it!

Have a great Friday ladies!