Old 06-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #301  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Happy Belated BIRTHDAY Skinnygirl! Oh I hope you had a terrific and happy day! Lots of hugs and love!!!

Easily.. Me too.. just hanging in here by the skin of my teeth and I have been doing Atkins induction too and I gained .8 lbs BOO... Oh well.. Salty food is a NEMESIS! YEP I so proclaim! We thought sugar was bad.. but I think salt is right up there with it! LOL

Good for you Walrus!

Okay.. 219 today.. I need to put alittle daylight between me and the 220's Mission for the week if I choose to accept it.. Get to 217._______ Right away.. Choose yes or no?? YEPPERS!!!!!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #302  
Sue finding inner song

I am sooooo sooooo frustrated. I eat on plan 1200-1300 calories and 20 carbs or Less and walk 3+ miles (exercise miles) and I am stuck between 218.6-219.2 Stuck Stuck Stuck Stuck. Maybe if I say it alot I will unstuck? LOL I will try that... otherwise going to do a weekend fat fast again.... Hopefully that will break the glue and let me slide down that scale pole! LOL

Happy Hump day to all!
Old 06-19-2014, 07:56 AM   #303  
Sue finding inner song

Easily... I thank you and I do measure (it amazes me) every 3 months and it is nice to see the changes happening still! I finally had a WOOSH yesterday and have gotten down to 217.2 (beat that 218.4 no finally!!) SO I am hoping that that woosh fairy has visited YOU and that remainder of water weight has Left the Building! and taken other prisoners with it!

I have another marketing lunch today (scared and very nervous) I realize that I have to practise this thing (marketing) and get more relaxed.. I can do it as a friendly person... but it is different when you want something from the other people (business!) that just changes the whole mental attitude.. I will do my best!

Happy day all!!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #304  
Sue finding inner song

Thank you Easily (Blush).. I try to be nice (I am not a pushing sales person at all.. just try to be kind and interested) learning to be witty! LOL The marketing lunch went well and I was even able to stand up and talk about my job and myself (I HATE public speaking so I was surprised at myself!) LOL and I only sweated alittle! LOLOLOLOLOL

and

I am DOWN again! Hooray.. This is my woosh week I am thinking Hooray!!!
216.8 today .. I have made my 4th of July goal early.. so looking for more! Easily.. we are at the same weight... Lets go get those single digits together next month!
Old 06-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #305  
Sue finding inner song

Hey.. is everyone having a good weekend? I sure do hope so!!! I have trimmed my Queen Palm trees (lord those bloom spikes are so HEAVY!) they could kill someone with their point ends! and now going back outside to clean a few of my gutters ( they must be clogged as the water cascades out on the plants (eating away at my porch railing) BOO! I am using the new "Little Giant" ladder I bought from onTV shopping. I am so glad I got the platform to stand on. It is a nice solid ladder and I can climb up to 17 feet WOW!.. (It also has wheels on the feet! ) So it should help with the moving of the ladder..

Me ..... weight wise...... I had a uptick Saturday morning (NO REASON why.. back up to 217.8 grrr) and then yesterday I got a bug up my butt and had 2 slices of frozen Pizza (found it in the back of my freezer and could NOT throw away money... UHUH Bad Sue!) and I was up 3 lbs this morning. but then after my 4 mile walk and the ladder climbing I am back to 217.8 and I am taking that as my weight! YEPPERS! I so want to get to 215! I have a bet with my walking partner (as he is in Europe with his girl friend)... that I would get to 214 and he had to get to 224... He will back back 7/4.. so I gotta hustle this week as the woosh week fairy only lasted 2 days only this time ... But she visited and that makes me happy!

Have a terrific day and DANCE! or LAUGH.. that will make the day even better!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 06-22-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:35 PM   #306  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

5/20 = 214 I am making progress ... slow ... but moving!
5/25 = 213.7
5/31 = 213.4 (Lost 1.5 in May)
6/7 = 213 (Lost .4 this week)
6/14 = 212.5 (Lost .5 this week)
6/22 = 211.9
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Lurking and so ready to jump to this thread. I just need to get off 0.3 lbs and keep it off and I'll set up camp here for awhile. See you soon!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:51 PM   #308  
apple to apple core

S/C/G: 275/215/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone! I'm back to 3FC after a few months absence and a regain. I got as low as about 188 lbs a few months ago, but experienced diet burnout. Little slip ups snowballed into going off the rails, so I'm back for some support and accountability. I have been dieting for about 15 months total. I calorie count, and my daily calorie goal is under 1500 calories, which I haven't been able to stick to at all recently. Would love to get back down to 191, which is no longer obese for my height. I have only just started to restock my pantry and fridge with more diet appropriate food. Good luck to everyone
TooWicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #309  

I got to 219.4 today and for some reason I feel like it is going to stick. So I guess I'll officially throw my hat in this ring. My revised goal is to get to Onederland by Labor day. I think I can I think I can...

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:33 AM   #310  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

Hi chickies... great job on all the loses so far!! Wow I've missed a lot...
So I've been MIA from 3FC cos I have been travelling cross continents so I didnt really get a chance to give daily updates! I am still out of the country till end of August but I am happy to report, the diet plan is in place and so are the workouts.. and as a result, I have officially hit ONEderland Woo HOO!!!!
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #311  

219.4 again this morning. I've been hovering for the last week and a half. It's getting mighty frustrating. I'm going to keep trucking and keep my fingers crossed every morning for that elusive whoosh!

Great job Nitrus on getting to Onederland!

I am all for us treking to Onederland together Easily. We got this!
Old 06-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 286/209/150

Height: 5'4

I'm at 227 right now and you'll have no idea how ready I am to get into the two teens. I will be jumping for joy I tell ya.
gonnabfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:21 PM   #313  
apple to apple core

S/C/G: 275/215/175

Height: 5'7"

Easily Amused - thank you for the welcome back. I have been dieting for 15 months, and this is my first significant regain. Trying to shelve the bad feelings about the regained lbs, and focus on moving forward.

wvuchick - Welcome to the thread and gratz on breaking out of the 220s!!!

nitrus29 - I'm so happy for your hitting Onederland ! Save us a seat in the next thread down.

gonnabefitmom - just wanted to say hi and I hope you reach your goal of being in the 2-teens very soon.

I am still not adhering to my daily calorie goal of 1500, but I am having small successes. I am eating generally less and definitely making better food choices. One thing I am not doing well is upping my water consumption. When I went off the diet rails for a couple of months, I got very used to sweet drinks like zero calorie sports drinks, unsweetened iced tea with sweetener packets, and some diet sodas. Sweet drinks make me crave salty snacks - a contributor to my regain. I'm having to develop a "taste" for water again if that makes any sense! I also broke out the kitchen scale which I had never used before and measured out some chicken breast. Small steps I guess. My lackluster attempt at dieting did yield a slight weight loss - I'm down .4 lbs Onward and downward!
TooWicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #314  
Sue finding inner song

WVUCHICK... SOOO Happy to have you here! YAY! and congrats!!

Nitrus... Oh it is good to see you here posting a hello but look at YOU! Onderland Hooray!!!!

AAD.. So happy for you and your weight loss! You are a beacon that I need to emulate!

Easily... I have read your posts and I am so glad you are back down to your low! YAY!!! Hard work.. but you did it!

TooWicky.. I have enjoyed your postings for a long time and am glad that I get to be a part of your journey (short time I am sure as the gain for you will woosh off fast!) here.

me... Well.. I blew it yet again... Hanging around really low 220... so staying here as I ws 216 last weekend and WILL get back to the teens before the end of the month! I will!! I liked being called the -100 lb girl! LOL

Happy Friday all! I do hope it is Happy and FUN!
Old 06-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #315  

Too Wicky - Lots of small steps = BIG steps, so keep on trucking and you'll get there.

Wanna - You've come so far and have been such and inspiration. Keep the faith you will get there. Easily, you, and I are going to get to the 1's together. I plan on getting there real soon so let's do it!!!

Today I got down to 218.6. My goal for June was to get to 216.6. I'm hoping for a whoosh to get me there, but still 8 lbs is pretty great in a month. So I'll be happy either way!

Have a great Friday everyone!